A Shameful Display

THe Bushes have been nothing but gracious and classy ever since the election.

Bullcrap.

Compare them to the Clintons when they (finally) left the White House. They left it late, in dissarray, and vandalized. You brainwashed little person. That shit was disproved years ago.

The man who killed 5000 of our best for an unneeded war needed to be ridden out of town on a rail. All the shit he has done has been listed but the ears of the true believers have been annoited with the holy power of denial.

I posted these clips somewhere else I'm gonna post them now. you will see it's a liberal trait. Been going on for years.

First

[YOUTUBE]cAp6YAPtC2c&eurl[/YOUTUBE]

Good grief. It alarms me that there are so many loons on the planet, and makes me long for the draft, if only to slap some reality into lily-livered, pasty-faced, soft-handed computer dorks who have nothing better to do than get all fanatic about things they have no comprehension of.

do you see the little whistle feller?

Meaning what?

From what I've seen you are all in favor of not giving Obama a chance, because the 'left' didn't ever support anything Bush put forward. Yes, I'm well aware they will claim, 'until Iraq we did', but anyone reading and listening knows better.

Guess what? He was not able to govern as effectively if he'd at least had 'good will' on his side. That's a given. To do the same with Obama would just send our country further down the road to the shit*er. I don't want to add the bad karma on top of bad times and inexperience.

and then today

[YOUTUBE]CLDzJHdxWAc[/YOUTUBE]

They are assholes, no doubt about it. No class.

Meaning what?

From what I've seen you are all in favor of not giving Obama a chance, because the 'left' didn't ever support anything Bush put forward. Yes, I'm well aware they will claim, 'until Iraq we did', but anyone reading and listening knows better.

Guess what? He was not able to govern as effectively if he'd at least had 'good will' on his side. That's a given. To do the same with Obama would just send our country further down the road to the shit*er. I don't want to add the bad karma on top of bad times and inexperience.

Meaning I was throwing their dumb ass actions right back in their faces. Give Obama a chance? What is this bullshit. I opposed him and all his policies before the election. I still oppose them. Whether or not I give him a chance won't mean shit now will it.

Meaning I was throwing their dumb ass actions right back in their faces. Give Obama a chance? What is this bullshit. I opposed him and all his policies before the election. I still oppose them. Whether or not I give him a chance won't mean shit now will it.

Yep, you are right there with all those you claim to despise. Birds of a feather I guess.

I've no doubt I'll be agreeing with your stances in a few days, regarding policy issues, just not going where you are now.

Yep, you are right there with all those you claim to despise. Birds of a feather I guess.

I've no doubt I'll be agreeing with your stances in a few days, regarding policy issues, just not going where you are now.

If and when he shows me he is not what he said he was, and does not stand for what he said he does, then I will support him. Until then? Naw! I had a reason for NOT voting for the guy. Lots of reasons.

If and when he shows me he is not what he said he was, and does not stand for what he said he does, then I will support him. Until then? Naw! I had a reason for NOT voting for the guy. Lots of reasons.

You are missing the point, as did those who didn't vote for Bush. He's our President now, whether you voted for him or not. To wish him ill, is to wish ill for our country. Same crap that was dealt out for 8 years.

You are missing the point, as did those who didn't vote for Bush. He's our President now, whether you voted for him or not. To wish him ill, is to wish ill for our country. Same crap that was dealt out for 8 years.

So how do you equate me wishing him ILL with not supporting him? Pray tell! What part of I don't support his policies means I wish him ILL? Pray tell.

So how do you equate me wishing him ILL with not supporting him? Pray tell! What part of I don't support his policies means I wish him ILL? Pray tell.

Look over your posts for the past 3 days, that is all. I understand that you are angry at what has gone before, doesn't equate with what you've been mimicking of what has gone before. Just makes you as wrong as them.

A Shameful Display

President Bush did everything he possibly could to make the transition go as smooth as possible. He, his wife and two daughters have been more than polite and gracious to the entire Obama family.

But what took place today, the childish jeering and slams thrown at he and his family by democrats and other Obama supporters was shameful and disgusting.

When you stack that on top of what took place during the election race, to Hillary, Palin and McCain, well it doesn't send a good message and I can only hope that in some way Obama can teach his klan more class.

You would think of all days they would be more interested and inspired by their guy getting sworn in, that they might show sense of maturity.

What did you expect? Look at the behavior in general of the left on this board. Those people exist in real life.

you really believe that's what happened?

I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

Still the moron I see....

Traditionally, incoming presidents and their families move into Blair House on Jan. 15, five days before inauguration.

And THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT OCCURRED......

but do carry on ... its ok to put your * ignorance on display...

Look over your posts for the past 3 days, that is all. I understand that you are angry at what has gone before, doesn't equate with what you've been mimicking of what has gone before. Just makes you as wrong as them.

And, what have I posted exactly that you find objectionable? doyathink? And while you are at it try again to show me where I wished him ill.

Still the moron I see....

Traditionally, incoming presidents and their families move into Blair House on Jan. 15, five days before inauguration.

And THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT OCCURRED......

but do carry on ... its ok to put your * ignorance on display...

admit it, you thought this thread was about your avatar.

Forum List

Back