A Shameful Display

A Shameful Display

President Bush did everything he possibly could to make the transition go as smooth as possible. He, his wife and two daughters have been more than polite and gracious to the entire Obama family.

But what took place today, the childish jeering and slams thrown at he and his family by democrats and other Obama supporters was shameful and disgusting.

When you stack that on top of what took place during the election race, to Hillary, Palin and McCain, well it doesn't send a good message and I can only hope that in some way Obama can teach his klan more class.

You would think of all days they would be more interested and inspired by their guy getting sworn in, that they might show sense of maturity.

If Bush didn't get hit square in the face with a rock then it wasn't enough.

You guys are hilarious.

"MY team is always graceful when they lose!"

"No! MY team is nicer. Your coach spit on the ref's face last game!"

"WELL YOURS DID TOO ON THE GAME BEFORE, MINE'S BETTER"

"I LOVE MY TEAM AND ALL ITS PLAYERS!!! FUCK YOU"

~ From Republicans & Demcrats: A Short Play

Oh riiight you have ACTUAL reasons LOL. Sure... keep dreaming... you loons trash everyone from McCain/Palin to Joe The Plumber or anyone else you don't like. PALEESE. Save your BS for someone who has not seen you dipshits in action..

How about putting somebody half decent up instead of a legacy prezzledent? You wait, Jeb's boy will be running for the job soon enough..there'll be another Bush in the WH one day...

How about putting somebody half decent up instead of a legacy prezzledent? You wait, Jeb's boy will be running for the job soon enough..there'll be another Bush in the WH one day...

Excuse me? I didn't "put" any one up for anything. Indy's can't vote in the primary elections in my state. And since you know nothing...you can move along now.

I posted these clips somewhere else I'm gonna post them now. you will see it's a liberal trait. Been going on for years.

First

[YOUTUBE]cAp6YAPtC2c&eurl[/YOUTUBE]

Wow, never saw that video. Can't say that I remember it that way. It's really sad we have the ghetto left acting that way ON his inauguration day, and also in his very last moments of his Presidency. George W. Bush has made mistakes. But I truly believe, he has always had the United States of America, and it's people, and their safety, as his first priority.

What is with all the righties here and their homophobic remarks? Jeez,. get a hold of yourselves.:eusa_whistle:

Willow, you just don't know how well you captured yourself with that remark.

Allie, were you drafted? Did you serve? If not, don't give me any shit about computer geeks complaining about Bush etc.

What's with the retarded posts here by leftwingnuts? You were a fool when you went wherever it was you went, and I see you came back in the exact same condition.

Actually, the righties on these boards are not a whole lot different than the lefties with the attack words. Please don't play holier than thou.

Right now they just seem more pissed because their 8 years of misrule has come to an end.

Let's see if Obama screws up like Bush or if does a good job. I will acknowledge either.

Sorry, but it is still my opinion and 78% of Americans that Bush was a frigging disaster.

I hate to hurt the 22% of your feelings, but you're wrong. He was a disaster.

Nah, we're just tired of listening to idiots like you run your sucks about how great things are going to be.

I notice the market was down AGAIN today. Imagine THAT. Nothing's changed and nothing's going to, but you keep drinking that KoolAid and telling yourself otherwise.

I posted these clips somewhere else I'm gonna post them now. you will see it's a liberal trait. Been going on for years.

First

[YOUTUBE]cAp6YAPtC2c&eurl[/YOUTUBE]
yeah, they REALLY gave Bush a chance and wanted "unity"

i guess we can tell which side has the sore losers

yeah, they REALLY gave Bush a chance and wanted "unity"

i guess we can tell which side has the sore losers

Yep! they can pretty much stop with the bullshit line of "We supported Bush until he declared war in Iraq."

It's been how many years since Gore was beat?

ahuh and they are still venting it anyway they can! lol

What are those little pads they make for 'sore asses'? ah, TUCKS, I should have purchased that stock 8 years ago!

Yep! they can pretty much stop with the bullshit line of "We supported Bush until he declared war in Iraq."
hell, i remember complaints about how it was going in A-stan before we even had troops on the ground
the dems only gave very limited support and for a very short time

Most liberals will never accept the role that their favorite president of the time played in all of this.

Had he preformed his duty to this nation without hesitation and to it fullest desired effect, not only may it have prevented 9/11 but Saddam would not have been in power when Bush took office.

They can make all of the claims they wish to, they can tell as many stories as they wish to. They can share all of the republican short comings, but, the above is fact and well recorded in this nations history.

Does this excuse Bush for his short comings? Of course not, but, has William Jefferson Clinton preformed up to par, many of the complaints they have with Bush would have been non issues.

Most liberals will never accept the role that their favorite president of the time played in all of this.

Had he preformed his duty to this nation without hesitation and to it fullest desired effect, not only may it have prevented 9/11 but Saddam would not have been in power when Bush took office.

They can make all of the claims they wish to, they can tell as many stories as they wish to. They can share all of the republican short comings, but, the above is fact and well recorded in this nations history.

Does this excuse Bush for his short comings? Of course not, but, has William Jefferson Clinton preformed up to par, many of the complaints they have with Bush would have been non issues.

rummy2.jpg

Chris are you really this stupid or is it that you simply hate republicans that much?

Forum List

Back