A Shameful Display

And, what have I posted exactly that you find objectionable? doyathink? And while you are at it try again to show me where I wished him ill.

Go back and look at your own posts. I'm not doing that, I've been reading these for days. You and others are acting just the way of those you've criticized for many months/years.

and then today

[YOUTUBE]CLDzJHdxWAc[/YOUTUBE]

They are assholes, no doubt about it. No class.

I watched this clip again. You hear Maddow, Matthew, and Olberman acting shocked that the crow booed? For Fuck's sake they and their broadcast have fanned the flames of Bush hatred and encouraged this type of behavior and now the stupid hypocrites want to act shocked.

Go back and look at your own posts. I'm not doing that, I've been reading these for days. You and others are acting just the way of those you've criticized for many months/years.

Well, either put up or shut up. If you found something you object to be woman enough to be specific. If you don't like what I post then you have the option to not read it. But if you chose to read it and then preach to me about my behavior then be fucking specific.

Well, either put up or shut up. If you found something you object to be woman enough to be specific. If you don't like what I post then you have the option to not read it. But if you chose to read it and then preach to me about my behavior then be fucking specific.

Deal. While I may agree with your politics, give or take, I find your posts closed minded and infantile. I won't bother with for the next few days.

A Shameful Display

President Bush did everything he possibly could to make the transition go as smooth as possible. He, his wife and two daughters have been more than polite and gracious to the entire Obama family.

But what took place today, the childish jeering and slams thrown at he and his family by democrats and other Obama supporters was shameful and disgusting.

When you stack that on top of what took place during the election race, to Hillary, Palin and McCain, well it doesn't send a good message and I can only hope that in some way Obama can teach his klan more class.

You would think of all days they would be more interested and inspired by their guy getting sworn in, that they might show sense of maturity.

Bush can be as nice of a guy as he wants - the election of Obama over Hillary was more of a referendum against Bush than it was for Obama. Bush has done so many wrong things in the past 8 years, you can't just sweep it under the rug.

Get tougher skin, dude.

shoved any cripples out of their wheelchairs today, kirky?

What's up del?

I took a picture of Cheney at the inauguration....

060327_MB_bankfailure_ex.jpg

Deal. While I may agree with your politics, give or take, I find your posts closed minded and infantile. I won't bother with for the next few days.

Don't try to give logic to Willow. She believes that because some people on the left acted the way they have for the last eight years that she is suddenly better then all of the left by acting the same way if not worse towards Obama.

Those people actually give somewhat of a reason for hating Bush, what's your reason for hating Obama Willow? You call him a Marxist but where in the 35-39% tax rate does it become Marxist? You say his wife hates this country but you can't prove it. You say alot of bullshit about him and call it truth. Face it, you hate Obama because he's Obama.

Don't try to give logic to Willow. She believes that because some people on the left acted the way they have for the last eight years that she is suddenly better then all of the left by acting the same way if not worse towards Obama.

Those people actually give somewhat of a reason for hating Bush, what's your reason for hating Obama Willow? You call him a Marxist but where in the 35-39% tax rate does it become Marxist? You say his wife hates this country but you can't prove it. You say alot of bullshit about him and call it truth. Face it, you hate Obama because he's Obama.

Never said I hated him asshole. He is a Marxist. And, I don't agree with him or any of his stated policies. Never said his wife hates this country I said she said "For the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country? You dispute that quote? Or not? Deal with it.

Never said I hated him asshole. He is a Marxist. And, I don't agree with him or any of his stated policies. Never said his wife hates this country I said she said "For the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country? You dispute that quote? Or not? Deal with it.

We've been down the Michelle Obama quote path too many times to count.

And if you don't hate him, then I'd love to see how you act towards people you hate. He's not a Marxist unless you can prove it.

We've been down the Michelle Obama quote path too many times to count.

And if you don't hate him, then I'd love to see how you act towards people you hate. He's not a Marxist unless you can prove it.

Tough shit bobby, you get to say what you want, and I get to say what I want. Now I know that puts a twist in yer freaking Democratic pretzel that you cannot control my speech but that's just the way the azz cracks! :doubt:

Tough shit bobby, you get to say what you want, and I get to say what I want. Now I know that puts a twist in yer freaking Democratic pretzel that you cannot control my speech but that's just the way the azz cracks! :doubt:

You can say whatever you want, but it doesn't make it true. :)

Look at your own behavior.

Oh? What behavior is that, nancyboy? Feel free to drag up anything you can where I have unjustly crticized Obama for ANYTHING. I'd wait, but no one's going to live that long because it doesn't exist.

In other words, shut the fuck up and go back to your hole until you know WTF you're talking about. I don't expect anyone will wait for that either.

And keep trolling me, pissant. THAT's going to work REAL well for you.

Oh? What behavior is that, nancyboy? Feel free to drag up anything you can where I have unjustly crticized Obama for ANYTHING. I'd wait, but no one's going to live that long because it doesn't exist.

In other words, shut the fuck up and go back to your hole until you know WTF you're talking about. I don't expect anyone will wait for that either.

And keep trolling me, pissant. THAT's going to work REAL well for you.

Thanks for proving my point.

All you do is insult people personally without presenting any facts. It's what you do.

Forum List

Back