A Shameful Display

Don't try to give logic to Willow. She believes that because some people on the left acted the way they have for the last eight years that she is suddenly better then all of the left by acting the same way if not worse towards Obama.

Those people actually give somewhat of a reason for hating Bush, what's your reason for hating Obama Willow? You call him a Marxist but where in the 35-39% tax rate does it become Marxist? You say his wife hates this country but you can't prove it. You say alot of bullshit about him and call it truth. Face it, you hate Obama because he's Obama.

You mean like people on the left label the entire right for the actions of a few ill-mannered knuckledraggers?

THIS door swings both ways.:eusa_whistle:

He can't argue any real topic so he has taken to trolling me. I realize he's queer for the gear, but I don't swing that way.:lol:

Why are you right wingers always bringing up gay male sex?

It's weird.

You mean like people on the left label the entire right for the actions of a few ill-mannered knuckledraggers?

Of course both sides have people who do that, doesn't make it right though.

Indeed and today between Willow and Truthmatters, we've been privy to both. Gag...

Indeed and today between Willow and Truthmatters, we've been privy to both. Gag...

Willow has been like this since I've seen her post towards Obama. It just has gotten progressively worse then the election victory.

Well, like I said you don't have to read em. When was the last time a conservative posted a nice story about President Bush that somebody didn't walk over and shit on it? Tell me. I'm sick of the conservative side being asked to play nice and respectful while the full scale Bush bashing goes on. Just cross over to the DUmmie side annie and shut up about it.

Last edited:
Well, like I said you don't have to read em. When was the last time a conservative posted a nice story about President Bush that somebody didn't walk over and shit on it? Tell me. I'm sick of the conservative side being asked to play nice and respectful while the full scale Bush bashing goes on.

When was the last time a Liberal or anybody posted a nice story about PRESIDENT Obama that somebody didn't walk over and insult it, ruin it, change the topic into something bad about Obama,etc? Do tell me Willow, I'm sick of hypocrites like you who pretend to give a shit about being fair when you never been towards Obama. All you do is continue to insult both him and Liberals constantly on here. Whenever there is a nice article about Obama or a Democrat, usually it's you in there trying to stir shit up.

And Obama hadn't even taken office at the time when most of these threads occurred. Some people actually have a legitmate problem with Bush, you have no legitimate problem with Obama since he hasn't even done anything in office yet.

When was the last time a Liberal or anybody posted a nice story about PRESIDENT Obama that somebody didn't walk over and insult it, ruin it, change the topic into something bad about Obama,etc? Do tell me Willow, I'm sick of hypocrites like you who pretend to give a shit about being fair when you never been towards Obama. All you do is continue to insult both him and Liberals constantly on here. Whenever there is a nice article about Obama or a Democrat, usually it's you in there trying to stir shit up. You reap what you sow PusFace, you been doing for 8 years longer than we have

And Obama hadn't even taken office at the time when most of these threads occurred. Some people actually have a legitmate problem with Bush, you have no legitimate problem with Obama since he hasn't even done anything in office yet.

Why do you open your mouth so much if you aren't offering it? It surely isn't because you have anything intelligent to say.

Have you ever asked yourself why you insult people on a messageboard?

A Shameful Display

President Bush did everything he possibly could to make the transition go as smooth as possible. He, his wife and two daughters have been more than polite and gracious to the entire Obama family.

But what took place today, the childish jeering and slams thrown at he and his family by democrats and other Obama supporters was shameful and disgusting.

When you stack that on top of what took place during the election race, to Hillary, Palin and McCain, well it doesn't send a good message and I can only hope that in some way Obama can teach his klan more class.

You would think of all days they would be more interested and inspired by their guy getting sworn in, that they might show sense of maturity.

Lyc, you gotta lighten up... you ain't seen NOTHIN' YET!

Best settle in for a long and what will be the bumpiest ride in all of our lives... accept for those that lived through the 1930s..

Don't try to give logic to Willow.

It is absolutely adorable when a leftist speaks as if they've ever advanced a logically valid argument... Funny stuff.

For instance:

She believes that because some people on the left acted the way they have for the last eight years that she is suddenly better then all of the left by acting the same way if not worse towards Obama.

That is a Strawman fallacy... which is an invalid logical construct. It serves to misdirect the argument and is advanced PURELY to avoid the argument.

Those people actually give somewhat of a reason for hating Bush,
The qualifier 'somewhat' is purposefully advanced to prop up the false premise on which it rests... "Those people" meaning radical leftists... have NEVER GIVEN AN INTELLECTUALLY SOUND basis for their deranged hatred of GW Bush... you know this, so to avoid admitting this, you qualified your assertion, with 'somewhat'...

what's your reason for hating Obama Willow? You call him a Marxist but where in the 35-39% tax rate does it become Marxist?

What a great point you'd have here IF you'd some evidence or even a reason to beleive that Willow based her position that the Muslim-Marxist President Hussein was a marxist because he endorsed a 35-39% tax rate... of course you've neither evidence of the kind, nor can you reasonably assert that such is the case.

You say his wife hates this country but you can't prove it.

Actually, it's not much of a stretch... President Hussein's wife stated that she had never been proud of her country until her husband was a candidate for the Presidency... the absence of pride is indicative of shame, humiliation... Shame and humiliation is indicative loathing; loathing... hatred.

You say alot of bullshit

SMOKIN' IRONY! the distinction is that Willow has always been able to support her "Bullshit' while you have never advanced so much as an intellectually sound argument...

HUH... No what CAn we make of THAT, with consideration of this, your latest absurdity.

Face it, you hate Obama because he's Obama.

I've never seen Willow say anything which would indicate that she hates President Hussein... From what I've seen, she simply recognizes the irrational exuberance surrounding him... and that given the promises he's made and the policies which he's advanced towards keeping those promises, she simply understands that those promises require high national productivty and it is mathematically impossible for him to instill incentive through policy which can ONLY SERVE AS DISINCENTIVE and that disincentive has never raised productivty.

The beautiful thing here is how close you people ALREADY ARE to fullfledged worship of this tool... By deceitfully dismissing Willows stated basis in oppossing President Hussein and delcaring her opposition to be nothing less than HATRED... you've in effect declared her a HERETIC! The GLORIOUS PART IS KNOWING HOW MUCH FALSE PRIDE YOU'VE INVESTED IN YOUR ANTI-RELIGION/ATHIESM...

ROFLMNAO... Oh this is going to be a GAS...

When was the last time a Liberal or anybody posted a nice story about PRESIDENT {Hussein and the right didn't shit on it}...

The distinction is that the left's opposition to President Bush is founded in ANTI-American bigotry... and the opposition to President Hussein is founded in the certainty that he is an empty suit, who advocates for policy which can never even potentially support the fullfillment of the promises that serves as the basis for the irrational exuberence that surrounds him.

When was the last time a Liberal or anybody posted a nice story about PRESIDENT Obama that somebody didn't walk over and insult it, ruin it, change the topic into something bad about Obama,etc? Do tell me Willow, I'm sick of hypocrites like you who pretend to give a shit about being fair when you never been towards Obama. All you do is continue to insult both him and Liberals constantly on here. Whenever there is a nice article about Obama or a Democrat, usually it's you in there trying to stir shit up.

well, given the fact he just became president TODAY

i'd say the odds are there were WAY more libs trashing President Bush that Conservatives have bashed President Obama

What took place today had nothing to do with message boards. What took place today was on display for the nation and the world to see. Those who defend it are just as cheap as those who did it. Period.

Yes and those same a-holes booing GWB, are the same type lefties on this board that always claim the moral high ground even though we all know they are full of crap...

Well, like I said you don't have to read em. When was the last time a conservative posted a nice story about President Bush that somebody didn't walk over and shit on it? Tell me. I'm sick of the conservative side being asked to play nice and respectful while the full scale Bush bashing goes on. Just cross over to the DUmmie side annie and shut up about it.

It is not about whose 'side' your on.. Reagan said it best,

If you're afraid of the future, then get out of the way, stand aside. The people of this country are ready to move again.
Ronald Reagan

Forum List

Back