A Shameful Display

Lycurgus

Who is Obama, really...??
Nov 22, 2008
Midwest
A Shameful Display

President Bush did everything he possibly could to make the transition go as smooth as possible. He, his wife and two daughters have been more than polite and gracious to the entire Obama family.

But what took place today, the childish jeering and slams thrown at he and his family by democrats and other Obama supporters was shameful and disgusting.

When you stack that on top of what took place during the election race, to Hillary, Palin and McCain, well it doesn't send a good message and I can only hope that in some way Obama can teach his klan more class.

You would think of all days they would be more interested and inspired by their guy getting sworn in, that they might show sense of maturity.

A Shameful Display

President Bush did everything he possibly could to make the transition go as smooth as possible. He, his wife and two daughters have been more than polite and gracious to the entire Obama family.

But what took place today, the childish jeering and slams thrown at he and his family by democrats and other Obama supporters was shameful and disgusting.

When you stack that on top of what took place during the election race, to Hillary, Palin and McCain, well it doesn't send a good message and I can only hope that in some way Obama can teach his klan more class.

You would think of all days they would be more interested and inspired by their guy getting sworn in, that they might show sense of maturity.
well, honestly, you cant blame Obama for his nutty BDS filled supporters

What did they do for the Obamas you consider so nice?

Like giving Blair house to someone when they full well knew the president elect would need the house?

THe Bushes have been nothing but gracious and classy ever since the election.

Compare them to the Clintons when they (finally) left the White House. They left it late, in dissarray, and vandalized.

What did they do for the Obamas you consider so nice?

Like giving Blair house to someone when they full well knew the president elect would need the house?

like keeping blair house empty from the 15th of january on, like every other incumbent president has? like blair house is scheduled a year in advance and bush should have set aside an extra 10 days because he knew obama was going to be elected?

try again, dipstick, this dog won't hunt.

like keeping blair house empty from the 15th of january on, like every other incumbent president has? like blair house is scheduled a year in advance and bush should have set aside an extra 10 days because he knew obama was going to be elected?

try again, dipstick, this dog won't hunt.

you really believe that's what happened?

I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

A Shameful Display

What on earth are you talking about?

Who did this? (Sorry, didn't see it). Was it members of the public?

I think there were a couple of instances, CNN reported it briefly but made very little of it.

It's hard to know if they were just downplaying it, or if it was just a few nuts in a crowd of millions.

you really believe that's what happened?

I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

The Obama family initially "explored the idea" of moving into the house early 2009 so his daughters could start school on time.

Obama will instead arrive January 15, when incoming presidents traditionally begin to occupy the house ahead of the Inauguration.

The Page - by Mark Halperin - TIME

i know that traditionally, blair house is made available from the 15th on.
if you wanna see some kind of grand snub/conspiracy there, by all means, help yourself.

keep the bridge.
i'm still paying for tip o'neill's folly.

I think there were a couple of instances, CNN reported it briefly but made very little of it.

It's hard to know if they were just downplaying it, or if it was just a few nuts in a crowd of millions.

Hopefully the latter. Shame either way.

A Shameful Display

Totally agree, but that wasn't Obama. I disagree with those that say Bush has a low IQ, but I'll assume Obama has nothing to be ashamed of regarding intelligence. Can't say the same for Democratic supporters in general, at least those in the VIP seats.

Obama though, seemed to recognize over the past 10 weeks, just how much pressure really goes with the position. His speech, which I expected to be much better, reflected that. He's in for a world full of hurt with expectations being where they are and reality being where it is and he's smart enough to know it.

He made sure that he made it clear to Bush and the media, that he was truly grateful for the graciousness of the Bushes and his feelings towards them; it was obvious when he walked them down, not just a handshake, but two embraces. The lack of respect was not on Obama's part, but on those of his supporters.

THe Bushes have been nothing but gracious and classy ever since the election.

Compare them to the Clintons when they (finally) left the White House. They left it late, in dissarray, and vandalized.

More lies, already debunked.

A whole thread of waah waah waah. I'll leave you all to it.

Sheesh, they're still at it. Now Santurridiot is claiming Republicans voted Democrat because they hated Palin so much.

What a bunch of hogwash.

Why not? They blamed McCain Palin for everything their followers did. Didn't they? Why yes, I think they did. :eusa_whistle:

So they and those that now do were right?

Didn't think so. What you think is 'payback' is just mimicking stupidity writ large.

Hmmm .......... I didn't blame Obama.

&... Dolly, your a cheap far left hack, not capable of more than one side of an issue, go solve global warming!

Forum List

Back