A Salute to the Democrats that Attended the Inaugural!

the conservs disliked Obama just as much as the libs disliked Bush

Wrong. Bush went into exile because of how hated he was. Obama will be around for a long time.

And did you miss the "lock her up" chants against Hillary even though she was showing you rubes respect by attending? Class my ass.
Did it occur to you that the only reason she attended was because her husband Bill was attended because he was a previous president? all presidents show up for these things. Its what they do. The invite there was not hers, it was Bills. and I pretty much bet that had it not been for him, she would not have been there either

the conservs disliked Obama just as much as the libs disliked Bush

Wrong. Bush went into exile because of how hated he was. Obama will be around for a long time.

And did you miss the "lock her up" chants against Hillary even though she was showing you rubes respect by attending? Class my ass.
Did it occur to you that the only reason she attended was because her husband Bill was attended because he was a previous president? all presidents show up for these things. Its what they do. The invite there was not hers, it was Bills. and I pretty much bet that had it not been for him, she would not have been there either
Neither of them had to go. In fact, I'm disappointed in them for attending.

I've waited years for someone to put the partisan bullshit behind us, I hope Trump can, and will, do it despite opposition from both sides. I ask ya'll religious folks to say a prayer for me, and a better future for the nation - all her people, all her faiths, all her political beliefs, and all her dreams. :)

Naw, he's just another head in the sander wondering what happened.
This is what happened, read it on the faces of the lady who was to have been coronated.

3C54339400000578-4140810-Downcast_The_Clintons_were_grim_faced_as_they_stood_on_the_platf-a-55_1484941054566.jpg
This look on her face is because she csught Billy checking out Ivanka's ass.

Congratulations to the Clintons, Schumer, Pelosi and the rest of the adult Democrats who decided that the integrity of the peaceful transition of power is much more important than acting like a spoiled commie brat and skipping the ceremony.

Well done my fellow American Democrats. No matter how much we disagree, nor how much rancor we share with each other in the ring, when the competition is over, out of the ring we are courteous, respectful (mostly) and we work together to improve the whole "gymnasium" for everyone.

Salute!

7975104591ee52c1acec05bf81ef888e.jpg
Why salute what should be standard protocol? That's like pointing out muslims who don't blow people up.

Why salute what should be standard protocol? That's like pointing out muslims who don't blow people up.
Because they are in a party that celebrates insanity and far left wing stupidity.

That leaves them swimming upstream much of the time.

Congratulations to the Clintons, Schumer, Pelosi and the rest of the adult Democrats who decided that the integrity of the peaceful transition of power is much more important than acting like a spoiled commie brat and skipping the ceremony.

Well done my fellow American Democrats. No matter how much we disagree, nor how much rancor we share with each other in the ring, when the competition is over, out of the ring we are courteous, respectful (mostly) and we work together to improve the whole "gymnasium" for everyone.

Salute!

I hear you Jim. But I can't give credit to politicians (in this case Liberals) for simply acting like adults and doing what they're supposed to do. The bar has to set much higher for these people.

I hear you Jim. But I can't give credit to politicians (in this case Liberals) for simply acting like adults and doing what they're supposed to do. The bar has to set much higher for these people.
We need to encourage Democrat grown ups to take the lead any time we discover them doing so, even if by happenstance.

We need to encourage Democrat grown ups to take the lead any time we discover them doing so, even if by happenstance.

However, I will say that had to be extremely difficult for Hillary Clinton. Hats off to her.

Breaking with tradition, the president and first lady will open the Armed Forces ball with the first dance then they will dance with attending military service people.

Cue lib melt down and accusations of infidelity.

I like the way breaking tradition is something President Trump does so many times.

Breaking with tradition, the president and first lady will open the Armed Forces ball with the first dance then they will dance with attending military service people.

Cue lib melt down and accusations of infidelity.

I like the way breaking tradition is something President Trump does so many times.

Whoa! Who gets to dance with Melania???

Salute!

I would have gone, but I was busy flossing my cat.

Forum List

Back