I'm no sore loser, Congrats to Trump Supporters on your big day

I didn't vote for him, but congrats to his supporters. Now that Trump is President will he please make weed legal? Thanks!

States like California who want to make and keep weed legal
ought to tie it in with health care.

Let prolife advocates pay and provide for health care through churches and charities
that ban abortions and drugs, but require spiritual healing to cut costs instead of mandating insurance which remains optional.
This can be funded with taxes on gun sales and insurance required for gun owners to cover medical costs of any gun violence resulting.

Let those who believe in the right to health care, marijuana, abortion, etc.
agree to fund their own health care and take responsibility for the costs of abuses or addictions
(which the other system requires treatment for as a condition for coverage).

Let taxpayers CHOOSE what terms to fund health care under,
and direct taxes to that administration. This can be organized locally by
precinct/district, and collectively by state or nationwide, as long as members agree to the same terms.
Like a nationalized LLC where members democratically decide the policies and provisions in order to participate voluntarily.

I was around weed from the early 60's and I would tell you it leaves it's users lazy, sterile, and worthless. It's a gateway drug and is more carcinogenic than cigarettes. If you're doing it, stop...if you're thinking about doing it, don't.

I was around weed from the early 60's and I would tell you it leaves it's users lazy, sterile, and worthless. It's a gateway drug and is more carcinogenic than cigarettes. If you're doing it, stop...if you're thinking about doing it, don't.

I'm doing it. Congrats President Trump, please legalize it so I can take care of my lazy alcoholic uncle and keep my mood uplifted while he doesn't work, has a failing liver and vomits blood because of his hardcore drinking. :lol:

Pot needs to be legalized.

We have ruined too many lives with draconian prison sentences over a relatively harmless drug that is banned by a bunch of Utopian Statists who also banned alcohol, a more harmful drug.

I'm doing it. Congrats President Trump, please legalize it so I can take care of my lazy alcoholic uncle and keep my mood uplifted while he doesn't work, has a failing liver and vomits blood because of his hardcore drinking. :lol:

It's your brain.....but remember, most potheads end up winos too. And when your dealer doesn't have any weed, what a coincidence he does have mescaline, or peyote, or psilocybin....maybe some mexican brown heroin, eh? It's a dead-end street, kid.

It's your brain.....but remember, most pot heads end up winos too. And when your dealer doesn't have any weed, what a coincidence he does have mescaline, or peyote, or psilocybin....maybe some mexican brown heroin, eh? It's a dead-end street kid.

uh ok.

Anyway again Congrats President Trump supporters, please help pass making weed legal and thank you in advance.

uh ok.

Anyway again Congrats President Trump supporters, please help pass making weed legal and thank you in advance.

Let's see where you are in 20 years.....BTW, it's still illegal under federal statute which was ignored by the current DOJ...not anymore since Colorado went for Hillary.....it's called "DOPE" for a reason, kid.

That is all we need lots of high gun packers roaming around. Anti both.

uh ok.

Let's see where you are in 20 years.....BTW, it's still illegal under federal statute which was ignored by the current DOJ...not anymore since Colorado went for Hillary.....it's called "DOPE" for a reason, kid.

mmhmm because being super drunk is good for your health too.

No, an armed law abiding citizenry is the best protection from mass murdering savages and corrupt criminals.

Never know when you are going to see a grizzly in school. Who said that, Betsy Devas or is it Betsy Dimwit, the rich billionaire who inherited her wealth, who loves private schools and it will help the US get closer to God, the new secretary of education, unreal.

Never had to work, and her kids were homeschooled, she and her kids never had to apply for college assistance, but she knows people who have had to.

No, an armed law abiding citizenry is the best protection from mass murdering savages and corrupt criminals.

Why do people always derail a thread? Guns aren't even part of this topic.

This is about congratulating Trump supporters for their win and asking if they can support legalizing weed.

uh ok.

Help NLT , I need a white knight. I hope you are not white knuckling from your pot addiction :lol:

Forum List

Back