A relaxed Obama surfaces in Manhattan, hundreds cheer

I'm glad for him. Every day still he must feel relief at not having that weight on his shoulders.
Billy, you're being just plain mean this morning.

If its' Bad for America, the $10T magic 1/2 negro is for it.

Go away racist Cop killing bastard.

Take your illegal voters with you.

Last edited:
Obama_Blames_White_Half.jpg

Obama is likely crushed and sniveling nightly into his pillow over the overwhelming snub the American people presented him and his anti-American policies.

I'm closer to the Pine Box each day because of BO. Poorer and sicker day by day during all of his 8 years. I intend to build my own coffin or my own incinerator. Don't burden the kids.

I see his "results legacy" in the makeshift tents along the freeway in the bushes. The shopping carts full of plastic bags of belongings. The lines at the shelter. The campfires right in the city limits. The mattress tossed from pickups by illegals. The sweat-shirted junkies in July walking down the street looking for something. 7-8 children in an 1988 Chrysler Ny'er with no muffler, no seat belts, Fat mom smoking in front. The flooded streets from incompetent local Democratic nonsense. I also see the Billion dollar companies with guards and fences for the green card imports. American need not apply. You had your time.

yes. thank you Obama for you glorius wealth redistribution scheme. Thank you for helping your muslim Terrorist.

Forum List

Back