A Question of Bigotry

10355375_10152145325096733_5181571615008877402_n.png

Sorry, guy, just can't believe in a God who would make someone gay and then torture him for all eternity for it.

Christianity is 'broad'--as far as I can tell the Episcopal church has gone further than other denominations to resolve such issues. I am not an Episcopalian--I know many. I stand with them. sigh--such a mess.

I live in the middle of it--guess most people do. Conservative Catholics--gay people--people of all kinds with all beliefs.

'Choose your battles' --I guess that is what it comes down to. Sometimes the Catholic church has groups that support anti abortion. I guess I think it is a personal decision--but that is their right.

How to be in this world--I don't know. Some goodwill toward men seems necessary.

eh---Atlanta, GA--we seem to have 'gotten over' a lot of things. Just not worth the stress--maybe?

I guess I was maybe 12--just decided--no one would talk about 'such things'--how am I to judge others for superficial reasons. How? Never knew--still don't know. Something I just cannot do. Some sort of a problem it seems.
'Narrow minded'--yes, that would describe my family and most of the people I knew. Petty--I learned later. Gossipping--made me sick. The irony--the person in my family that was always 'judging others the most'---lives her life as she pleases. Very strange?? I thought so. Before I could really judge another human being--I would have to review everything I might have done. Too hard.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back