A question for my Zionist friends

The fucking so-called Palestinians who used to call lthemselves Jordanians and Egyptians, before changing their names in 1967?

Your Palestinian hoaxsters even took the Jordanian flag, dropped the star, and made it their own flag.

Pallies are just more of the same Arab excrement
Lets not forget that not all Arabs there want to be ruled by Hamas or Fatah as last I checked the 'innocent' Muslim Arabs are butchering Arab Christians to death and destroying their homes. Free Palestine means kill all the Christians too I guess. ;)

Muslims have butchered tens of millions of Jews, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Zoroastrians and any other infidels over the course of the 1400 year jihad...
Muslim conquests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Islam must be destroyed!

Any info on Palestinian Muslims attacking their Christian or Jewish neighbors?

Lets not forget that not all Arabs there want to be ruled by Hamas or Fatah as last I checked the 'innocent' Muslim Arabs are butchering Arab Christians to death and destroying their homes. Free Palestine means kill all the Christians too I guess. ;)

Muslims have butchered tens of millions of Jews, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Zoroastrians and any other infidels over the course of the 1400 year jihad...

Islam must be destroyed!

You are severely uneducated. Study the history of Islam or you will continue to look foolish.

Islam must be destroyed!

You are severely uneducated. Study the history of Islam or you will continue to look foolish.

Nice dance. Do you sing too?

Islam must be destroyed!

Islam can't be destroyed. It doesn't even exist in the material world. It is an idea, housed in the minds and hearts of living human beings.

Here I am... what do you recommend? Firing squad? Poison? Perhaps a policy of slow economic ruin?

Forum List

Back