A question for my Zionist friends

feeding a hateful troll like shogums is a waste f time. to think he was once a maude. ugh!

appealing to Lot39, and being jealous of my mod status, says more than you probably wanted, little guy.

:rofl:

jealous? you actually think I would consider maude status a plus? :lol:

I sent del a sympathy note along with a string of get well wishes when he went over to the dark side of mauding. :lol:

you truly are USMB's biggest loser

I've seen you post threads BEGGING for consideration, dude. I guess you find relevance wherever you can...

:redface:

maybe you should make another yawn-worthy thread in the flame zone crying about it or something. Anguille might at least LOOK at it even if she doesn't send it's only reply.

appealing to Lot39, and being jealous of my mod status, says more than you probably wanted, little guy.

:rofl:

I sent del a sympathy note along with a string of get well wishes when he went over to the dark side of mauding. :lol:

I've seen you post threads BEGGING for consideration, dude. I guess you find relevance wherever you can...

maybe you should make another yawn-worthy thread in the flame zone crying about it or something. Anguille might at least LOOK at it even if she doesn't send it's only reply.

consideration of what?

consideration of what?

to be considered for a mod position. Jesus fucking christ, dude, I realize that you are a child but do you have to drag your feet while you throw a fucking tantrum?

consideration of what?

to be considered for a mod position. Jesus fucking christ, dude, I realize that you are a child but do you have to drag your feet while you throw a fucking tantrum?

You forgot to attend your anger management class? You're mentally ill.

consideration of what?

you're certifiably insane. you do know that don't you?

do you have any fucking idea of my long history and relationship with the admin here at USMB? :cuckoo:

Dante considering a position as a maude? laughable if it weren't so outrageously beyond reason.

consideration of what?

he's officially lost it. It will be considered cruel and unusual punishment if you were to feed him anymore today. If you do not cease and desist I will use all my powers of maude-wannabe-consideration to have you disciplined.

dD
:cool:

consideration of what?

do you have any fucking idea of my long history and relationship with the admin here at USMB? :cuckoo:

Dante considering a position as a maude? laughable if it weren't so outrageously beyond reason.

and yet 100% true.

Did you forget that your tenure here doesn't reach as far back as mine?

WHOOPSY

and yet 100% true.

WHOOPSY

:cuckoo:

and yet 100% true.

WHOOPSY

:cuckoo:

profound rebuttal.

:lol:

he's officially lost it. It will be considered cruel and unusual punishment if you were to feed him anymore today. If you do not cease and desist I will use all my powers of maude-wannabe-consideration to have you disciplined.

dD

Agreed. The angry little guy is small in stature and in penis size.

dD

Been urinal hunting again, eh?

ewwww!

dD

It's fucking hilarious to see you act as if you've never bugged the shit out of Gunny to be considered for a mod position, dude. seriously.

almost as funny as how you are chumming it up with Lot39 but... he IS the kind of jew you enjoy courting, isn't he?

dD

It's fucking hilarious to see you act as if you've never bugged the shit out of Gunny to be considered for a mod position, dude. seriously.

almost as funny as how you are chumming it up with Lot39 but... he IS the kind of jew you enjoy courting, isn't he?

The kind who rips you new assholes time and time again?

dD

The kind who rips you new assholes time and time again?

this is USMB, Lot39. NOT your family reunion. Chill out on the pick up lines.

dD

Been urinal hunting again, eh?

ewwww!

Stoner: Midget body, midget brain, midget penis. Very angry little man.

Forum List

Back