A Question For Athiests

The body dies so does the spirit.

physiology disappears when the life is removed from it - that much is certain. do you fell you are deteriorating the same as your body, that is not the case with everyone there is an indicative distinction between the two. such as setting the spirit free. for some, those few in triumph.
Really because as the body gets old the mind gets dimentia
good luck sealy if that is your destiny, dementia. for others the opposite is the case metaphysically pure of mind and that could include who may have a physical ailment that would only disguise their true destination.
Remember it’s not the destination it’s the journey. Although it was nice arriving in germant. That flight took forever.

I still don’t know what you are talking about

I have a curiousity question about Athiests. Does life end at the moment of death? Which means there is nothing after death.
What about ghosts, or spirits? Do you believe in them? I'm going at this as a non religion question, and sticking to what you believe in about the questions.
I bounce between agnosticism, and atheism. Without proof to the contrary... What’s the difference really? If a “God” presented himself indisputably to an atheist; would he not then believe? So for me it’s a difference without distinction.
As to “Ghosts”? No. I don’t believe in them. Never seen one. Never heard a credible account from one who has. Despite having had unexplained events happen to me. I just accept that coincidences do happen. Or some things I may never know. And I’m okay with that...
They say the most rational position is to be an agnostic atheist. You can never know but don’t believe in the classical definition of god and you see no evidence

I like how the preacher says you should give 10% to god. Of course you give it to him he will get it to god. Just remember he only gives 10% of what he makes off you to god.

I have a curiousity question about Athiests. Does life end at the moment of death? Which means there is nothing after death.
What about ghosts, or spirits? Do you believe in them? I'm going at this as a non religion question, and sticking to what you believe in about the questions.

OK Mr. Meister....

Life begins when you have your first conscious thought. It ends when you have your last conscious thought.

Ghosts, goblins...not likely but having run hard into something that wasn't there playing basketball by myself as a teen schooled me that seeing isn't everything and there are still mysteries to unfold in the future.
I’m not sure consciousness is mandatory for “life” trees have no brains, or nervous systems. As such they can have no consciousness as we know it. Yet they are in fact alive. The same with “brain dead” humans. They’re alive. Yet have no consciousness.
I’m not sure consciousness is mandatory for “life” trees have no brains, or nervous systems. As such they can have no consciousness as we know it. Yet they are in fact alive. The same with “brain dead” humans. They’re alive. Yet have no consciousness.

trees have no brains, or nervous systems ... As such they can have no consciousness as we know it.

images

who's we -

the consciousness of both flora and fauna are metaphysically identical, the almond tree above in the process of producing its life sustaining fruit their physical presence, physiology, irrespective.

Does life end at the moment of death? Which means there is nothing after death.

obviously life goes on from its extended origin, generationally and that the life began originally would certainly prove that death is transitory not life.

I'm going at this as a non religion question

everything with life tends to revolve around perfection, cut it any way you like it will still remain a question of religion.

OK Mr. Meister....

trees have no brains, or nervous systems ... As such they can have no consciousness as we know it.

images

who's we -
“We” is humans, and other creatures who are capable of thought...

We die, the so called afterlife that those who came back from the dead claim is just the brain dying and trying to still do its job.

Forum List

Back