A Question About Feminism/ Feminists

I'm being straight here. I have a daughter who seems more than a little over the top anymore, I temper that observation with the fact that I am over 60 and have dated views. My question is in your opinion is there a dividing line between being passionate about a cause and being a fanatic?
Yes.
Feminism in America is really about ending Capitalism. It's an arm of the Democrats which are really communists trying to act sociable. Feminists never said a thing about Bill Clinton. A prime example of their hypocrisy.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

I'm being straight here. I have a daughter who seems more than a little over the top anymore, I temper that observation with the fact that I am over 60 and have dated views. My question is in your opinion is there a dividing line between being passionate about a cause and being a fanatic?

Of course there is.

I have different values and ideology from my parents, but we still love each other. I was thought of as a "radical" feminist when I was a teenager (to the point that some in my family questioned my sexuality), and yet I respect my parents' views, and they respected mine. We gave each other room to agree to disagree. The key is to not see each other as the "enemy." Even if you think she's batshit crazy now, giving her love and respect should keep your relationship solid until she mellows out (something she'll probably do with age).

Yes.
Feminism in America is really about ending Capitalism. It's an arm of the Democrats which are really communists trying to act sociable. Feminists never said a thing about Bill Clinton. A prime example of their hypocrisy.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz
Good post.

Forum List

Back