A Nation of One

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
your voice and SAY in this Government has now been Squashed. You are now being RULED over. No wonder Obama has YOUR white house lit up. that was his VICTORY signal over YOU
Way to go you let it happen.

SNIP:

A Nation of One
Derek Hunter | Jun 28, 2015

• by definition, a group, and “one” of anything is rarely enough to win anything armies try to win, such as taking over countries.

Unless that “one” is named Schwarzenegger or Stallone. Or Kennedy. Or Roberts.

An army isn’t needed anymore to overthrow a nation. One Supreme Court justice is all it takes.

We have gone form a representative republic to a nation of one. One vote, one opinion, upon which so much of our liberty hinges. There are 535 voting members of Congress and one president, but none of them matter anymore. One man holds all the power of God when it comes to governing the United States.

Justice Anthony Kennedy is 78 years old. Justice John Roberts is 60. You need only one of them to fundamentally change the nature of government in this country.

The four liberal justices might as well not even show up to work, or at least take turns and show up one at a time. Their vote is a forgone conclusion. On major social or policy issues, they will come down uniformly on the left, no matter what.

The conservative justices switch and disagree depending on the case, though they tend to err on the side of the Constitution more often than not.
all of it here:
A Nation of One - Derek Hunter - Page 1

I wonder if these critics felt the same after loving v loving?

Townhall.
I thought that Steph railed against partisan ideological resources, she's always on the attack when other people do it. And just last week, she posted that she wasn't a goose-stepper and could think for herself. I guess she was hallucinating at the time.
Well, thanks Steph for the opinionated OP piece. It's always nice to see how people let others do their thinking.:thup:

Forum List

Back