A Man Of Pure Grace.

Bush is a good man , was a bad president and a liar .
He is playing his part as a globalist.
Im sure it galls him to some extent , but he is a globalist to the core.

Last edited:
Osama continues to win the so-ca;;ed "war on terror". The sad thing is that the average American is too stupid to understand how he is winning.

Bush has more "class" in his little finger than Clinton and Obama have in their whole bodies combined. Out of the three, Bush is the better man because he has much better values and in a man of his word.

So, you do not give the same curtesy to Clinton for helping in Haiti and helping Bush Sr. with the Tsunami aid a few years back.

I get so frickin sick of you liberals saying Bush lied people died.

If bush lied, than so did every democrat, and world leader that said Saddam had WMDs

I know you are too GD dumb to undersatnd this but when BUSH LIED he did it SO WELL during SUCH STRESSFUL time in our history that the rest of our leaders and the rest of the world leaders got on board. The people who FOLLOW the LIAR are not THEMSELVES liars. Do you UNDERSTAND that FACT? Or are you just TOO FUCKING STUPID!!!???
Fusion....The UN,Bill Clinton,Madeline Albright,and a score of others made that claim before Bush was in office.....perhaps Bush was following the same Intel they were going on.....nice try though....

Midol is a pill for hysterical women suffering from chronic PMS.

oh,, guess I ain't one cause I didn't know about them,, you on the other hand do know about them,, hysterical woman,, is that how you see yourself?? cause most of us do.. Kerry On.

Midol has nothing to do with hysteria. It's a mild pain reliever/muscle relaxant, advertised to help women with menstrual-related discomfort. I've actually known more men to use it for headaches than I have women to use it for PMS.

President George W. Bush,, standing side by side with the people who have demonized him for eight years.. He doesn't have to but he is. Standing side by side with the people who would like to try him as a war criminal. Standing side by side with the people who cannot bring themselves to try terrorists as war criminals, Standing side by side with the Perfect People.

You just dont get a clear view of the world do you?

Just what did Clinton say about Bush?

What did Obama say?

Now think back about What GW Bush said about Clinton?

You are very likely the most blind partisan I have even listened to.

President George W. Bush,, standing side by side with the people who have demonized him for eight years.. He doesn't have to but he is. Standing side by side with the people who would like to try him as a war criminal. Standing side by side with the people who cannot bring themselves to try terrorists as war criminals, Standing side by side with the Perfect People.

You just dont get a clear view of the world do you?

Just what did Clinton say about Bush?

What did Obama say?

Now think back about What GW Bush said about Clinton?

You are very likely the most blind partisan I have even listened to.

President Bush shouldn't have lowered himself to accept anything from those demonizers..

So if Bush gets the pure grace award for showing up once, Jimmy Carter's work for Habitat for Humanity should get him the ultra super duper grace award.

Forum List

Back