A Man Of Pure Grace.

Like I said before, there is no way someone as naive could have possibly been a member of the United States Marines. So ridiculously naive.......The Marines don't want you kid, you'll be used for target practice.

Why dont you answer the question then G.I. Joe? How was Saddam's atrocities against his own people in his own nation a U.S. national defense concern?

If you had ever really been a Marine, you would know the answer to that.:razz:

So by default the chicken hawk answers, " Well gee it looks like you got me there, I will dodge the question because anybody with even a quarter of the brain realizes that Saddam's mistreatment of the Iraqi people was no threat to the security of the U.S."

A Man Of Pure Grace.

Obviously Willow saw what she wanted to see. Bush looked and sounded extremely uncomfortable. All he could enunciate clearly was "to send cash". He still displays his snotty preppy attitude. My guess is that he is participating...or maybe only lending his name to try to plug a hole in his "the worst president ever" legacy.

oh my huggy bear he lost the "worst president ever" title on Jan. 20, 2009.. and he didn't even break a sweat.. you perfect people are soooooooo funny.

Obama became the worst president ever the day he got inaugerated? How white of you. It is truly embarrasssing to know there are people like you speaking up for my "kind".

Why dont you answer the question then G.I. Joe? How was Saddam's atrocities against his own people in his own nation a U.S. national defense concern?

If you had ever really been a Marine, you would know the answer to that.:razz:

So by default the chicken hawk answers, " Well gee it looks like you got me there, I will dodge the question because anybody with even a quarter of the brain realizes that Saddam's mistreatment of the Iraqi people was no threat to the security of the U.S."

Are we to become the World's Policeman? OR just for those countries that have something we want?

A Man Of Pure Grace.

Obviously Willow saw what she wanted to see. Bush looked and sounded extremely uncomfortable. All he could enunciate clearly was "to send cash". He still displays his snotty preppy attitude. My guess is that he is participating...or maybe only lending his name to try to plug a hole in his "the worst president ever" legacy.

oh my huggy bear he lost the "worst president ever" title on Jan. 20, 2009.. and he didn't even break a sweat.. you perfect people are soooooooo funny.

Could you tell us what Obama did on Jan 20th, 2009 that make him the "worst president ever"?

Actually, Noose is a proud Marine vet....but it is noted that you are attempting to denigrate his service. Now, why would you aim to do that. :eusa_whistle:
Noose has denigrated himself

And this guy has denigrated you up the ass:

00106966.jpg

Confusing your life for mine again.

A Man Of Pure Grace.

Obama became the worst president ever the day he got inaugerated? How white of you. It is truly embarrasssing to know there are people like you speaking up for my "kind".

Thank You.. vewy much..:lol:

A Man Of Pure Grace.

Could you tell us what Obama did on Jan 20th, 2009 that make him the "worst president ever"?

Bump for Willow's answer.

well, I thought about answering then I thought naw!!!! if she was DUmb enough to swallow all the horseshit he fed her up unto the election there is no way to understand! so Kerry on.. there's a reason I didn't vote for him.. think about it..

well, I thought about answering then I thought naw!!!! if she was DUmb enough to swallow all the horseshit he fed her up unto the election there is no way to understand! so Kerry on.. there's a reason I didn't vote for him.. think about it..

Ah...so you don't have an answer. Color me surprised. Just more lies from you.

Ah...so you don't have an answer. Color me surprised. Just more lies from you.

color you stupid.. I gave you an answer..you are just too damn dense to absorb it.

You're a racist?

You're a racist?

I'm whatever you want me to be in your Perfect Little World..

Ahhhhh. Well, that was a very interesting comment. Maybe even more than you realized. :lol:

Oh I see Bush IS the NG I get it. Fuck you BUSH doesn't represent the fine people of the NG he is a deserter and a fucking POS! PLENTY of NG members went to Viet Nam but not, my daddy is connected Bush, no siree no way cause little Bush is TOO good to go to war with the rest of the UNWASHED MASSES!!! Baby Bush is a fucking PUNK who was too much of a PUSSY to go to war!!!

tsk tsk tskkk,, hate is a horrible trait in Perfect People..

So is Lying... (43) Fullfilled his Obligations over a Period of MANY Years...

Why does the Left Continue this Lie?

:)

peace...

Bush most certainly did not fullfill his obligations.

He was trained as a pilot at great cost to taxpayers.

He could not pass drug tests, so skipped the tests and lost his right to fly. Had that been some ordinery Joe, that would have been brig time. But his name was Bush.

Forum List

Back