A Man Of Pure Grace.

"I always believed as a speechwriter that if you could persuade the president to commit himself to certain words, he would feel himself committed to the ideas that underlay those words. And the big shock to me has been that although the president said the words, he just did not absorb the ideas. And that is the root of, maybe, everything."
David Frum - Speechwriter for George W. Bush

"I have long felt that Bfgrn says and quotes such stupid shit because Bfgrn is, largely, a mindless shit.

Looks like I am right again."

-- Me. Just today. Just now, in fact.

What war crimes is Bush guilty of and why aren't the Dems and their friends in the UN bringing him up on charges if there are any that would stick in the first place?

So bush not being charged with any crimes means he is innocent? By that logic bin laden is innocent of anything to do with 9E since he has never been charged for that day. Do you understand the significance? That means the invasion of afghanistan was not legit.

I understand there is a multi-million dollar bounty on OBL's head.

I also seem to remember somebody indicting OBL but I'm not sure about that.

It's all academic now because I think the prick has assumed room temperature anyway.

Assumptions like that have cost this nation dearly in the past. Simple fact, we lost 3000
Americans on American soil, and Bush did not do the neccessary things to bring the murderer to justice.

President George W. Bush,, standing side by side with the people who have demonized him for eight years.. He doesn't have to but he is. Standing side by side with the people who would like to try him as a war criminal. Standing side by side with the people who cannot bring themselves to try terrorists as war criminals, Standing side by side with the Perfect People.

Is this the same George w Bush who's campaign dragged a U.S. war hero through the mud in the 2000 Republican primary and sunk so low as to prey on the racist sentiments in South Carolina by making illusions about John Mccain's adopted black daughter? I guess that's what Conservative Republicans consider to be a man of grace.

Something the PUGs like to forget about was how VICIOUSLY the Bush/Rove campaign went after a Viet Nam vet especially considering that Bush was AWOL for that certain war. They were RUTHLESS in their attacks of a FELLOW American, fing DISGUSTING! I would have voted for McCain in 2000 before his "Straight Talk" express derailed and he kneeled down to kiss the ring of the EXTREME religious right.

They also forget how both Republicans and Democrats Vets turned out to support McCain against a lot of the slurs concerning his war record.

So bush not being charged with any crimes means he is innocent? By that logic bin laden is innocent of anything to do with 9E since he has never been charged for that day. Do you understand the significance? That means the invasion of afghanistan was not legit.

It's all academic now because I think the prick has assumed room temperature anyway.

Assumptions like that have cost this nation dearly in the past. Simple fact, we lost 3000
Americans on American soil, and Bush did not do the neccessary things to bring the murderer to justice.

Bullcrap.

Sure we lost around 3000 folks here to the cowardly pussy actions of the Islamoshitfucking bastard.

But President Bush did a great many things to try to get Osama bin Pigfucker and a greater number of things to prevent Osama and the fucktards like Osama from attacking us like that again.

And idiots like you, Moldy Cock, villified President Bush for all of his efforts.

You are all pretty much nothing more than fucking stupid hypocritical shits.

LyingHillBilly,

Why do you use such foul language....is it a complete lack of education or just poor breeding ?

How do you know that? Every time one of them becomes second in command they get ether captured or killed. I wonder how many of them we have to kill for you to think we did something?

Obama and his AG kiss their asses...apologize to them for taking their rights away and you have no problem with that.

The reason they're treating OBL like Elvis is because we killed him. Al Qaeda just never produced a body. His family...or what's left of it is under house arrest in Iran so they can't talk to the press. So I figure he's deader then George Washington.

I get so frickin sick of you liberals saying Bush lied people died.

If bush lied, than so did every democrat, and world leader that said Saddam had WMDs

Bullcrap.

Sure we lost around 3000 folks here to the cowardly pussy actions of the Islamoshitfucking bastard.

But President Bush did a great many things to try to get Osama bin Pigfucker and a greater number of things to prevent Osama and the fucktards like Osama from attacking us like that again.

And idiots like you, Moldy Cock, villified President Bush for all of his efforts.

Senate report: Bin Laden was 'within our grasp' | TPM News Pages

Nov 29, 2009 06:27 EST

Osama bin Laden was unquestionably within reach of U.S. troops in the mountains of Tora Bora when American military leaders made the crucial and costly decision not to pursue the terrorist leader with massive force, a Senate report says.

The report asserts that the failure to kill or capture bin Laden at his most vulnerable in December 2001 has had lasting consequences beyond the fate of one man. Bin Laden's escape laid the foundation for today's reinvigorated Afghan insurgency and inflamed the internal strife now endangering Pakistan, it says.

Bullcrap.

You are ABSOLUTELY right. It was Bush's NUMBER ONE priority until it WASN'T!!! Fuck you you know GOD DAMN WELL that Bush didn't give a FUCK about about OBL after he was able to invade Iraq. Do I NEED to bring up the QUOTES from Bush regarding OBL?

How do you know that? Every time one of them becomes second in command they get ether captured or killed. I wonder how many of them we have to kill for you to think we did something?

Obama and his AG kiss their asses...apologize to them for taking their rights away and you have no problem with that.

The reason they're treating OBL like Elvis is because we killed him. Al Qaeda just never produced a body. His family...or what's left of it is under house arrest in Iran so they can't talk to the press. So I figure he's deader then George Washington.

His family is in SAUDI ARABIA you STUPID DUMB FUCK IGNORANT ASSHOLE!!!! Get your countries straight your HYPER-partisan DOUCHE BAG FUCKTARD!!!

Bullcrap.

You are ABSOLUTELY right. It was Bush's NUMBER ONE priority until it WASN'T!!! Fuck you you know GOD DAMN WELL that Bush didn't give a FUCK about about OBL after he was able to invade Iraq. Do I NEED to bring up the QUOTES from Bush regarding OBL?

Hey, moron! That's right, you, fucktard.

"Getting" OBL would be great. But if you honestly think it was or should have been the priority in responding to 9/11/2001, then you truly are the complete imbecile you liberoidals tend to be.

If we had gotten that vermin while he was in a cave scratching flea bites in his pubic hair up in Tora Bora, do you think the war against al qaeda would have magically just ended? Him and him alone? That's all we had to do? Just get that one individual?

You are a tool.

President Bush was right to recognize (as you and a whole array of stupid libs are too fucking moronic to grasp) that "getting" Osama bin Laden was NOT the sole or even the major objective.

You live in a comic book reality, dumbass.

I get so frickin sick of you liberals saying Bush lied people died.

If bush lied, than so did every democrat, and world leader that said Saddam had WMDs

I know you are too GD dumb to undersatnd this but when BUSH LIED he did it SO WELL during SUCH STRESSFUL time in our history that the rest of our leaders and the rest of the world leaders got on board. The people who FOLLOW the LIAR are not THEMSELVES liars. Do you UNDERSTAND that FACT? Or are you just TOO FUCKING STUPID!!!???

Bullcrap.

Hey, moron! That's right, you, fucktard.

"Getting" OBL would be great. But if you honestly think it was or should have been the priority in responding to 9/11/2001, then you truly are the complete imbecile you liberoidals tend to be.

If we had gotten that vermin while he was in a cave scratching flea bites in his pubic hair up in Tora Bora, do you think the war against al qaeda would have magically just ended? Him and him alone? That's all we had to do? Just get that one individual?

You are a tool.

President Bush was right to recognize (as you and a whole array of stupid libs are too fucking moronic to grasp) that "getting" Osama bin Laden was NOT the sole or even the major objective.

You live in a comic book reality, dumbass.

Oh yeah getting OBL was nowhere NEAR as important as INVADING IRAQ a country that had NOTHING to do with 9/11 OR OBL but it was a GREAT excuse to get 4,000 servicemen KILLED and TENS of THOUSANDS horribly injured. But I guess that doesn't matter compared to BILLIONS for HALIBURTON!!! FUCH YOU YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER!!! We have created MORE terrorists than OBL could have EVER imagined even in his WETTEST dreams. Bush did the EXACT OPPOSITE of what was in our best interest and did more to increase terrorism than ANYONE else in the world. Are you one of the stupid FUCKERS who believe that OBL and Saddam were the BEST OF BUDDIES!!!???

Bush was never evil. He was just doing his job. And his job was to murder people.

Obama isn't evil either. His job is to make USA a 3rd world country.

Forum List

Back