A Man Of Pure Grace.

President George W. Bush,, standing side by side with the people who have demonized him for eight years.. He doesn't have to but he is. Standing side by side with the people who would like to try him as a war criminal. Standing side by side with the people who cannot bring themselves to try terrorists as war criminals, Standing side by side with the Perfect People.

I think probably by now, even George W. Bush hates people like you who would attempt to politicize dog shit just to see yourself in print on some message board.

you know all about dog shit doya?? that's perfect.

what's his face is on his way, to save the day and "ted kennedy's" seat.. We the people hope he fails..

Willow Tree,

What connection does Mr. Castro have with Bush, Junior other than both men are war criminals?

What war crimes is Bush guilty of and why aren't the Dems and their friends in the UN bringing him up on charges if there are any that would stick in the first place?

So bush not being charged with any crimes means he is innocent? By that logic bin laden is innocent of anything to do with 9E since he has never been charged for that day. Do you understand the significance? That means the invasion of afghanistan was not legit.

Willow Tree,

What connection does Mr. Castro have with Bush, Junior other than both men are war criminals?

What war crimes is Bush guilty of and why aren't the Dems and their friends in the UN bringing him up on charges if there are any that would stick in the first place?

So bush not being charged with any crimes means he is innocent? By that logic bin laden is innocent of anything to do with 9E since he has never been charged for that day. Do you understand the significance? That means the invasion of afghanistan was not legit.

I understand there is a multi-million dollar bounty on OBL's head.

I also seem to remember somebody indicting OBL but I'm not sure about that.

It's all academic now because I think the prick has assumed room temperature anyway.

You know what? You're right. If he had said, "Screw you. I'm staying in Dallas. To hell with the Haitians!" he could not possibly be more vilified than he already has. He will likely gain nothing for answering the call.

I saw an interview of Bush/Clinton this Sunday morning, and the interviewer asked Bush if he would be going, presumably in connection to the joint effort with Clinton there.

He didn't hesitate to say he would not, that he didn't see his presence there as being helpful, or that he was needed
Clinton said that he would be, because of his earlier work for Haiti.

I expect that Bush will be criticized for not going, but right off the bat, in some blogs, He was criticized FOR going, saying: "Bush is going to haiti...isn't that cruel..haven't they suffered enough?"

Last edited:

........if you don't know by now the war crimes committed by that monster than you must have been living in a bubble for the first decade of the century (or perhaps you only watch FOX News).

........if you don't know by now the war crimes committed by that monster than you must have been living in a bubble for the first decade of the century (or perhaps you only watch FOX News).

your tongue has shit stains on it..

President George W. Bush,, standing side by side with the people who have demonized him for eight years.. He doesn't have to but he is. Standing side by side with the people who would like to try him as a war criminal. Standing side by side with the people who cannot bring themselves to try terrorists as war criminals, Standing side by side with the Perfect People.

Is this the same George w Bush who's campaign dragged a U.S. war hero through the mud in the 2000 Republican primary and sunk so low as to prey on the racist sentiments in South Carolina by making illusions about John Mccain's adopted black daughter? I guess that's what Conservative Republicans consider to be a man of grace.

Something the PUGs like to forget about was how VICIOUSLY the Bush/Rove campaign went after a Viet Nam vet especially considering that Bush was AWOL for that certain war. They were RUTHLESS in their attacks of a FELLOW American, fing DISGUSTING! I would have voted for McCain in 2000 before his "Straight Talk" express derailed and he kneeled down to kiss the ring of the EXTREME religious right.

Willow Tree,

Because the Democrats are the only mamal in nature that can live without a SPINE!

Bush, Junior should be brought to justice. The man lied about WMD's in Iraq and as a result of those lies thousands of American soldiers and hundred of thousands of Iraqi citizens were killed. Bush, Junior is a murderer. He deserves to be executed, in Texas, by lethal injection.

I'd love to see you publicly bow down and kiss castro's bare naked ass.. that would be so perfect. maybe if you are good at it he could teabag ya! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

It looks like you have more than one window running on your monitor. In the future it may be helpful if you close those other windows before accidentally posting your darkest sexual fantasies on USMB.

No it's her life sized cut out of Bush. I am sure she has added a life sized ( rather small and flacid) penis to it so she can WORSHIP at Bush's feet.

Willow Tree,

Because the Democrats are the only mamal in nature that can live without a SPINE!

So they aren't bringing charges because they ain't got the balls.

I guess you may be partly right. They ain't got balls and they ain't got any laws to back them up.

your tongue has shit stains on it..

Your brain has tongue stains on it.

Forum List

Back