A hidden meaning behind the Pence pick...

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
a winner!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    26.8 KB · Views: 413
I don't get how people that like trump like that he picked a guy that supports FTAs and amnesty..

I don't get how people that like trump like that he picked a guy that supports FTAs and amnesty..

The alternative? No effing way I'd ever for Cankles
I get that. Trust me lol
I mean like people saying its a good thing. Pence is the kinda guy that trump has been talking shit about for the past year. Pence is the kinda guy trump talked shit about to get him where he is..

I get that. Trust me lol
I mean like people saying its a good thing. Pence is the kinda guy that trump has been talking shit about for the past year. Pence is the kinda guy trump talked shit about to get him where he is..

Pence appeases the establishment, he's solid and they won't find dirt on him....and he appeals to the religious right who have stayed home in recent elections.

I get that. Trust me lol

Pence appeases the establishment, he's solid and they won't find dirt on him....and he appeals to the religious right who have stayed home in recent elections.
The dirt thing I believe was the key metric.....

I get that. Trust me lol
Who didn't Trump talk shit about?

I get that. Trust me lol

So trumps message and integrity mean nothing?
IMO, he slapped everyone in the face. Just like bernout

IDK maybe I just have high standards for a President of America :dunno:
Nothing wrong with high standards. But as humans we have to deal with realistic standards.
But isn't that part of the problem? We have let all these goddamn goob smoochers in leadership positions which lead to us getting ganged raped by big bubbas with dirty dicks?
Trump was supposed to be different. And he isn't.
At this point, the only honest reason for voting for trump would be "I think he is better than Hillary". All fo the rhetoric that got him so popular wound up being empty like all the rest.

IDK maybe I just have high standards for a President of America :dunno:

You have two candidates....that's it, there are Johnson and Stein but they don't have a hope in hell.
I know. I just always believed voting for someone showed them you supported them.

Trump wasn't my first choice, wasn't even in my top three but the thought of a Hillary Clinton presidency scares the living shit out of me
amen to that lol

Forum List

Back