Dear Terrorists: Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland, says 'Prophet Muhammad sleeps with pigs'

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
1 Center Ct, Cleveland, OH 44115

Quicken_Loans_Arena_4.jpg

ea64b5fedefb1e60d3e61b71f6f46d57.jpg

Quicken Loans got filthy rich by doing sub prime mortgages and selling them, Dan Gilbert. Now Quicken Loans is doing reverse mortgages.

Quicken Loans got filthy rich by doing sub prime mortgages and selling them, Dan Gilbert. Now Quicken Loans is doing reverse mortgages.
All supported by a majority vote from both sides of the aisle in Congress.

It's not just to fault someone for taking advantage of present laws. The solution is to change the law, but that requires honest politicians. So far, I think we're woefully short on them.

All supported by a majority vote from both sides of the aisle in Congress.

It's not just to fault someone for taking advantage of present laws. The solution is to change the law, but that requires honest politicians. So far, I think we're woefully short on them.

He is a crook like all filthy rich people are, they prey off the weak. Just like Icahn, Trumps buddy. A jew is a jew , he is not the savior of Detroit or Cleveland.

He is a crook like all filthy rich people are, they prey off the weak. Just like Icahn, Trumps buddy. A jew is a jew , he is not the savior of Detroit or Cleveland.
Trump isn't Jewish, but it's always interesting to know who hates who on political forums.

clinton really shouldn't have created that housing bubble of his, and make banks give loans to people they would have laughed at for even applying.

I guess you don't know about how Bush even made it easier for people to get mortgages , did you.

clinton really shouldn't have created that housing bubble of his, and make banks give loans to people they would have laughed at for even applying.

I guess you don't know about how Bush even made it easier for people to get mortgages , did you.
thanks for not denying that clinton started the near crash

what bush did was all over the news

Forum List

Back