A hidden meaning behind the Pence pick...

I don't get how people that like trump like that he picked a guy that supports FTAs and amnesty..

The alternative? No effing way I'd ever for Cankles
I get that. Trust me lol
I mean like people saying its a good thing. Pence is the kinda guy that trump has been talking shit about for the past year. Pence is the kinda guy trump talked shit about to get him where he is..

Pence appeases the establishment, he's solid and they won't find dirt on him....and he appeals to the religious right who have stayed home in recent elections.
So trumps message and integrity mean nothing?
IMO, he slapped everyone in the face. Just like bernout
If anyone was worried about integrity, both the Democrat nominee and the Republican nominee would be different people. Don't misunderstand, I'm very worried about integrity... it's just that expecting it at this point is just silly.

I don't get how people that like trump like that he picked a guy that supports FTAs and amnesty..

I get that. Trust me lol
I mean like people saying its a good thing. Pence is the kinda guy that trump has been talking shit about for the past year. Pence is the kinda guy trump talked shit about to get him where he is..

Pence appeases the establishment, he's solid and they won't find dirt on him....and he appeals to the religious right who have stayed home in recent elections.
If anyone was worried about integrity, both the Democrat nominee and the Republican nominee would be different people. Don't misunderstand, I'm very worried about integrity... it's just that expecting it at this point is just silly.

Integrity is rare in politics

IDK maybe I just have high standards for a President of America :dunno:

You have two candidates....that's it, there are Johnson and Stein but they don't have a hope in hell.
I know. I just always believed voting for someone showed them you supported them.

Trump wasn't my first choice, wasn't even in my top three but the thought of a Hillary Clinton presidency scares the living shit out of me
He was somewhere near my last choice, in terms of Republican candidates. Above Kasich and Christy, tied with Jeb Bush... and below everyone else.

I get that. Trust me lol

Ted Cruz has integrity, it's just not what anyone wanted... though Trump had help from Democrats.

I told you guys so. You are getting wacks like TN who think a Santorum or a Perry would be better than Pence, although the latter would bring in far more votes.

I get that. Trust me lol

Ted Cruz has integrity, it's just not what anyone wanted... though Trump had help from Democrats.

I was never really sold on Cruz...I don't know what it was about him but he never sold himself to me. I think he's a stand up guy though

I get that. Trust me lol

I have to disagree.
All that SOB talked about was the FED. It came up for a vote and where was he? His "shining light" subject and the fool didn't even show up.
And then what he did with Carson.. A man of integrity wouldn't do that..

I told you guys so. You are getting wacks like TN who think a Santorum or a Perry would be better than Pence, although the latter would bring in far more votes.
No I don't you fuckin LWNJ
Yes, you do, you pretend far right or libertarian whackadoodle that you are. :lol:
You are like a younger version of a 6 year old retard

I have to disagree.
All that SOB talked about was the FED. It came up for a vote and where was he? His "shining light" subject and the fool didn't even show up.
And then what he did with Carson.. A man of integrity wouldn't do that..

Yeah that Carson thing was just wrong

IDK maybe I just have high standards for a President of America :dunno:

You have two candidates....that's it, there are Johnson and Stein but they don't have a hope in hell.
I know. I just always believed voting for someone showed them you supported them.

Trump wasn't my first choice, wasn't even in my top three but the thought of a Hillary Clinton presidency scares the living shit out of me

Then I guess its good that you have TP.

I get that. Trust me lol

Rare everywhere.

yea the bible thumping retard base which is 25 percent of the electorate and primarily resides in red states of jesusland will win drump the national election!!! :badgrin:

I get that. Trust me lol

Rare everywhere.

Unfortunately I had to give you a winner

Forum List

Back