A hidden meaning behind the Pence pick...

Btw I'm surprised no one has mentioned the comments about the new logo going around on twitter. That the new trump pence logo isn't safe for work

I don't get how people that like trump like that he picked a guy that supports FTAs and amnesty..
It was a "pander pick." Fuck Pence. I'm disappointed in Trump
I don't think Trump is the stand up guy for whom you were hoping, ck.
He made a poor choice in his VP pick, I'm not going to go so far and say he's not a stand up guy.

I'm not voting for the VP, but I am interested to see how Pence shows up in the coming months. I don't want to hear any preaching about god and Christian values and all that other nonsense Cruz used to spout. I have no problem with ones religion I just dislike when politicians preach. Rubs me the wrong way. Has no business in politics.

Btw I'm surprised no one has mentioned the comments about the new logo going around on twitter. That the new trump pence logo isn't safe for work
didn't take long for the SJW's on Twitter to link it to the Aryan nation's logo (no surprises there) It certainly doesn't represent the American flag, it depeicts the Aryan nation's logo :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I don't get how people that like trump like that he picked a guy that supports FTAs and amnesty..
Party first?
Pretty much. There would have been a "problem" with Christie and Gingrich just as well. Trump is such a unique candidate that it was going to be next to impossible to say who the perfect running mate was for him. If he had had a political background the VP net could have been cast wider. I'll get over it and who knows maybe Pence will surprise me and the others who aren't liking the decision

didn't take long for the SJW's on Twitter to link it to the Aryan nation's logo (no surprises there) It certainly doesn't represent the American flag, it depeicts the Aryan nation's logo :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

No clue about that. I just meant the fact that it looks like the T is screwing the P that's been going around

No clue about that. I just meant the fact that it looks like the T is screwing the P that's been going around
Oh, yeah that one too. I'm numb to all these Trump meme's at this point :lol: After a year it doesn't faze me anymore :lol:

He made a poor choice in his VP pick, I'm not going to go so far and say he's not a stand up guy.

I'm not voting for the VP, but I am interested to see how Pence shows up in the coming months. I don't want to hear any preaching about god and Christian values and all that other nonsense Cruz used to spout. I have no problem with ones religion I just dislike when politicians preach. Rubs me the wrong way. Has no business in politics.
Actually religious values, just like secular ethics, has a place in our American political life. Organized religion does not. Yes, Pence is going to preach all that because it was go after you hard core right, ck, or the social cons. They are after the social cons.

Actually religious values, just like secular ethics, has a place in our American political life. Organized religion does not. Yes, Pence is going to preach all that because it was go after you hard core right, ck, or the social cons. They are after the social cons.
:spinner:

yall think nicknaming your ticket toilet paper is such a hott idea though? lol jeeze

Forum List

Back