Mike Pence to teach at Grove City

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
I'm surprised that he's working for a conservative institution, considering how much effort the Vice President put toward attacking the millions of little Trumpsters.

Why didn't a leftist school like Harvard or NYU hire him, its a closer ideological fit I would think.

I'm surprised that he's working for a conservative institution, considering how much effort the Vice President put toward attacking the millions of little Trumpsters.

Why didn't a leftist school like Harvard or NYU hire him, its a closer ideological fit I would think.

LOL Not agreeing with the orange fuhrer or his retarded followers translates to "non-Conservative"?

My...my how the definition of a true Conservative has changed. It used to be that if you were for less intrusive central government and more freedom for markets, states, etc you were a Conservative.

Now? It is whatever the orange fuhrer decrees. You oppose him and you are booted off the island.

Michael Pence has always been a highly religious conservative. You know, like DJ is pretending to be now.

Forum List

Back