A good chunk of FOREIGNERS spread misinformation on this very board. Where's the ban from USMB?

Fithy Don choses to do business with sanctioned countries and businessmen. That definitely makes him a traitor to the USA.
russia ww3.jpg

In summary... “talking shit on the internet”... That’s what millions of dollars into Mueller, and his cronies pockets got us. Real fuckin’ show stopper there...
You're a Moron whose sold out country for Party.

And "Mueller and his cronies" would make 10x as much in Private Practice.
Back to your buddy Trumpov.

landscape-1450461032-putin-index.jpg

`

We just indicted 12 Russian trolls for trolling so why is the very same shit tolerated on this very board?

Hmmm
Because the bulk of these Russian indictments are trash. They are accused of doing exactly what each, and everyone of us have done on this very board. Created a false name, and spread our political viewpoint... Mueller needed something “Russian” to prolong him milking this cash cow of an investigation for himself, and his friends.
Fake news, huh?
Well, I believe him and I do not take kindly to the Russians' espionage in our country. It amazes me that anyone is dismissing it as a nothing burger.
I got news for you “Old Lady”... The Russians have attempted to interfere in our elections, in any way possible, since the end of WW2. Not “fake news”. “Old news”... The investigation was about collusion. Not interference. Interference was a foregone conclusion, and has been for a very long time. Believe whatever helps you sleep at night. But, for me... I choose the truth.And the truth is Mueller is raping our coffers for all they’re worth. And making his buddies rich along the way. While you butthurt Democrats cheer him on. Useful idiots indeed...
The Russians were successful because they hacked podesta and the DNC and gave that crap emails to the media who hyped staffers BS as if it meant something, and GOP dupes fell for it as usual along with many Independents and Democrats. It still wouldn't have worked without Big Mouth Comey. So now 4 more years of regression for America and the non-rich. And maybe stupid foreign policy too.

It would seem that conservative people on this board have a hard time with reality and fantasy. I wish you people well in la la land.

In summary... “talking shit on the internet”... That’s what millions of dollars into Mueller, and his cronies pockets got us. Real fuckin’ show stopper there...
You're a Moron whose sold out country for Party.

And "Mueller and his cronies" would make 10x as much in Private Practice.
Back to your buddy Trumpov.

View attachment 177572
`

This guy gets it!

Filthy Don is constantly trying to stop any investigation of Russia.

No sanctions on Russia is Filthy Don's mantra. He's attacking law enforcement agencies at the same time.

We just indicted 12 Russian trolls for trolling so why is the very same shit tolerated on this very board?

Hmmm
Because the bulk of these Russian indictments are trash. They are accused of doing exactly what each, and everyone of us have done on this very board. Created a false name, and spread our political viewpoint... Mueller needed something “Russian” to prolong him milking this cash cow of an investigation for himself, and his friends.
Fake news, huh?
Well, I believe him and I do not take kindly to the Russians' espionage in our country. It amazes me that anyone is dismissing it as a nothing burger.
I got news for you “Old Lady”... The Russians have attempted to interfere in our elections, in any way possible, since the end of WW2. Not “fake news”. “Old news”... The investigation was about collusion. Not interference. Interference was a foregone conclusion, and has been for a very long time. Believe whatever helps you sleep at night. But, for me... I choose the truth.And the truth is Mueller is raping our coffers for all they’re worth. And making his buddies rich along the way. While you butthurt Democrats cheer him on. Useful idiots indeed...
I'm told by people who ought to know that the Russian involvement in this past election is far beyond anything they have done before. The hacks were beyond acceptable, imo. It is the equivalent of breaking into the DNC and stealing file cabinets worth of stuff. Sound familiar? We got rid of a President for that, and he was one of US.

It would seem that conservative people on this board have a hard time with reality and fantasy. I wish you people well in la la land.

At least we know what a male and a female is. You on the left seem confused on the issue

Hmmm
Fake news, huh?

Making political statements on the internet can hardly be classified as espionage. Even if you use bot accounts to express your views.
Read the indictments.

Hmmm
Fake news, huh?
I'm told by people who ought to know that the Russian involvement in this past election is far beyond anything they have done before. The hacks were beyond acceptable, imo. It is the equivalent of breaking into the DNC and stealing file cabinets worth of stuff. Sound familiar? We got rid of a President for that, and he was one of US.
The real cyber threat is China but let's focus on some Russian internet trolls...

Hmmm
Fake news, huh?
Really!? If the breech were so egregious why does the DNC, to this day, refuse to turnover its servers to the FBI for investigation? Must be pretty serious...

Hmmm
Fake news, huh?

Making political statements on the internet can hardly be classified as espionage. Even if you use bot accounts to express your views.
Read the indictments.
I listened to the press conference live. While I admit there are some monetary crimes in there ultimately that is not What this expedition is about. It's what he could prove.
Trying to charge a foreigner for posting on Facebook would be laughable.
At the end of the day this indictment will change NOTHING

Hmmm
Like I was told there is no rule against lying. But it looks two me like one of the trolls is asking you who they are on the second post.

Hmmm
Fake news, huh?
Really!? If the breech were so egregious why does the DNC, to this day, refuse to turnover its servers to the FBI for investigation? Must be pretty serious...
It was outright theft. You can throw whatever dust in the air you want. Why is that alright with you?

Fake news, huh?
It was outright theft. You can throw whatever dust in the air you want. Why is that alright with you?
It still is theft. Of money, investigating what we already know. You keep shifting the focus of the topic. It’s at that point you should rethink the basis of your position. It’s only difficult if your a partisan hack...

Forum List

Back