Goodbye Diablo 3.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
I have discovered a new game, and I'm leaving Diablo 3 for good. Quite frankly, Diablo 3 sucks. This new game, Path of Exile, is so much better. There is too much for me to explain here, but check out this video review. This game has some serious character customization, a ton of content, and it's completely FREE.

I have discovered a new game, and I'm leaving Diablo 3 for good. Quite frankly, Diablo 3 sucks. This new game, Path of Exile, is so much better. There is too much for me to explain here, but check out this video review. This game has some serious character customization, a ton of content, and it's completely FREE.

I tried Path of Exile for a bit, and although it wasn't bad, it didn't impress me like Diablo. Of course, this was probably at least 2 years ago, so I'm sure it's been improved since.

I tried Path of Exile for a bit, and although it wasn't bad, it didn't impress me like Diablo. Of course, this was probably at least 2 years ago, so I'm sure it's been improved since.

You have no idea..

Next league is soon which makes it a good time to start again.

• Banned

Did you watch the video? I really love their gem system for skills. They modify skills in interesting ways, since gems can also modify other gems. There is also the fact that there are no more surprises in Diablo 3. I've seen all the maps and bosses. Seen every item in the game. In other words, it's just gotten stale. The Necromancer added something new, but I just don't like the character class. PoE is a whole new experience. In effect, Diablo 3 is for casual players. PoE is for people who like complexity and a game where you have to actually apply some serious thought about what you do.

Did you watch the video? I really love their gem system for skills. They modify skills in interesting ways, since gems can also modify other gems. There is also the fact that there are no more surprises in Diablo 3. I've seen all the maps and bosses. Seen every item in the game. In other words, it's just gotten stale. The Necromancer added something new, but I just don't like the character class. PoE is a whole new experience. In effect, Diablo 3 is for casual players. PoE is for people who like complexity and a game where you have to actually apply some serious thought about what you do.

I didn't bother with the video because I'm not going to try PoE again. I have too many games waiting to be played as it is. :lol:

I quit D3 quite a while ago. I'm pretty sure I tried PoE well after I stopped playing D3. If a new Diablo gets made, I'll consider getting it, because I've enjoyed the hell out of all 3 of the Diablo games so far, but it's not something I'm itching to do.

Forum List

Back