A former Trump supporter describes her escape

Escape ? Well that's some drama queen bullshit. What Trump supporters where holding her against her will ?

You retards eat this shit up all the while ignoring the same garbage from your side. You morons are preparing to vote for a barely functioning potato, again.
Unfortunately women are especially vulnerable to getting involved in bad interpersonal relationships , ever heard the word abuse. It's a sick game weak men often play with their partners. It's the ultimate in bad situations. Statistics show 1 in 4 women have have been the victim of violence from their partners. A trump cult would be no different plus it would attract a lot of those type men. They feel the need of belonging to a group to feel strong. Hint : Men who are strong voice their own opinions and don't need to abuse women in order to feel good about themselves.

Cults rarely hold people against their will. That's an important part of what makes them a cult. Their members "belong".

Your arrogant ignorance does not surprise me.
Their members belong because of manipulation by the leader and reinforced by the group through implicit and direct coercion. All orchestrated by the leader.

Their members belong because of manipulation by the leader and reinforced by the group through implicit and direct coercion. All orchestrated by the leader.
Often either estranged from their families because they're in the cult, or can't leave the cult because their families are in the cult too.

amazing how libs accuse those who disagree w/ them of being in a cult

all the while supporting briben and hiscrime partners no matter what evidence comes up against them!

Dear leader can do no wrong!

very cultish

amazing how libs accuse those who disagree w/ them of being in a cult

all the while supporting briben and hiscrime partners no matter what evidence comes up against them!

Dear leader can do no wrong!

very cultish
There is absolutely no cult around Biden. He's simply a hard-working decent man , always has been. He has earned my respect and his good place in history. A good public servant until the end.He will be missed when his time comes.

Well isn't that special. I just love highly produced pieces of commie propaganda. If that were true all she would have done is a personally produce video with out all the fancy camera movement and other bullshit clips.

Winston S. Churchill

“We sleep safely at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would harm us.”​

― Winston S. Churchill

I can only imagine the attacks this will inspire (yawn), but this young lady says some important things here. She describes being raised on talk radio, and ultimately how she made her escape.

And for those who scream "TDS!", we both know: This is isn't about him. It never HAS been. It's about YOU.

Some salient moments, exactly the same opinions and behaviors we see here:
  • "Sometimes I think Republicans develop develop conspiracy theories to deal with things they just can't accept. They're in total denial, and they'd rather live in a fake reality than the real one".
  • "I believed that Democrats were totally evil and that Republicans were the good guys".
  • "I fell right in line. When you think the other side is evil, you can't imagine voting for anyone other than your own guy".
  • "I voted for Trump. I thought I had some unconvential wisdom that other women didn't."
  • On her escape: "It was a process of realizing what I already knew deep down: That he (Trump) was unprincipled and unpresidential."
  • "He should be absolutely nowhere near the Oval Office".
  • "Once that I came to the realization that he has a mental illness, everything started to make sense. That's when I got angry".
  • "It showed me the truth: That everything the party said they believed in was a lie. Every value was a lie. Because if you can stand by a man like Donald Trump, you didn't have values. You didn't have principles. Period. To me, it lifted the curtain on everything".

Thank you for telling the truth , your truth is our truth. Let those idiots wallow in the lies and hatred that trump spews out.

Since my sons former wife is here visiting us, we were talking about CV19 an hour ago. She told me she has been ill due to CV19 two times and reported it was not a lot worse than a runny nose. She and I discussed Physics Girl who is bedridden though a young woman. She has long CV per my sons former wife who is in her 60s now. We discussed the mortality rate and I knew it was a bit under 1 percent. 99 percent manage to get healthy and seem to have no problems, as she has no problems. She works at a chip factory in Oregon and says she is around a lot of workers. So she got only the first vaccination so far. I mentioned I got all of the vaccinations available so far.
I expect Herman Cain got the short straw.

My Republican nephew showed me meme's of cons making fun of Travis Kelce for pushing the vaccine.

Who killed more…Trump with not data on the virus, no vaccines, mass equipment and staff shortages and by being “IRRESPONSIBLE AND UNPRESIDENTIAL” or Biden with all the data, a plethora of clot-shots, a shit-ton of equipment and staff and by being ‘responsible and presidential”?
Trump killed more. Biden saved lives. The vaccinate saved lives. Very very few died of the shot. You can't use this argument for why not to get vaccinated because you said the numbers dying from not being vaccinated was very small. Well the number who died of being vaccinated is much smaller than that number. So based on numbers, Trump clearly killed more.

He compared wearing a mask to carrying a purse and had super spreader rallies. He killed Herman Cain. People who wore masks and social distanced didn't get covid.

I can name 5 anti vax right wing radio hosts who died of covid. You can't name one lefty.

Thank you for telling the truth , your truth is our truth. Let those idiots wallow in the lies and hatred that trump spews out.
Let's not forget that Liz Chaney voted with Trump 95% of the time.

Trump is just so bad/corrupt that even the corrupt Republicans want him gone. It's not that they are corrupt and he's not. He's more corrupt. But his followers don't see it. Because Republicans are so corrupt he looks good in comparison.

He had a spectacular Presidency.
Intelligent people saw and appreciated that.
Of course, the tiny minority who realize the truth, the fact that Trump is an enemy of democracy and unfit to be president, frighten the rest of the Trump Cult – fearful that others will realize the truth, bringing an end to the madness that is supporting Trump.

And so the reprehensible right attempts to defend the indefensible, and attack those who speak the truth about the malignancy that is Trump.

Trump killed more. Biden saved lives. The vaccinate saved lives. Very very few died of the shot. You can't use this argument for why not to get vaccinated because you said the numbers dying from not being vaccinated was very small. Well the number who died of being vaccinated is much smaller than that number. So based on numbers, Trump clearly killed more.

He compared wearing a mask to carrying a purse and had super spreader rallies. He killed Herman Cain. People who wore masks and social distanced didn't get covid.

I can name 5 anti vax right wing radio hosts who died of covid. You can't name one lefty.
Had early treatment protocols been used the vaccine could never have been issued. Many countries used these early treatment methods and didnt have near the deaths India specifically and add in Africa as a whole who take Malaria pills like candy and they together had less deaths than us.

But our Pharma wanted to cash in and so cheap treatments werent allowed and doctors and nurses fired for using them.

That caused more deaths but you go ahead and be Pharmas spokesman.

But we fought this for years. Your lies are old.

I can only imagine the attacks this will inspire (yawn), but this young lady says some important things here. She describes being raised on talk radio, and ultimately how she made her escape.

And for those who scream "TDS!", we both know: This is isn't about him. It never HAS been. It's about YOU.

Some salient moments, exactly the same opinions and behaviors we see here:
  • "Sometimes I think Republicans develop develop conspiracy theories to deal with things they just can't accept. They're in total denial, and they'd rather live in a fake reality than the real one".
  • "I believed that Democrats were totally evil and that Republicans were the good guys".
  • "I fell right in line. When you think the other side is evil, you can't imagine voting for anyone other than your own guy".
  • "I voted for Trump. I thought I had some unconvential wisdom that other women didn't."
  • On her escape: "It was a process of realizing what I already knew deep down: That he (Trump) was unprincipled and unpresidential."
  • "He should be absolutely nowhere near the Oval Office".
  • "Once that I came to the realization that he has a mental illness, everything started to make sense. That's when I got angry".
  • "It showed me the truth: That everything the party said they believed in was a lie. Every value was a lie. Because if you can stand by a man like Donald Trump, you didn't have values. You didn't have principles. Period. To me, it lifted the curtain on everything".

Not one MAGA tard will watch that video.

And all that bull crap came from the media. I say more than 15 times it was the media and their tall tales that defeated Trump. Trump created Warp Speed. How can so many Democrats be ignorant of Warp Speed. What it did was get the vaccines approved and to us much faster.
Biden played no role in vaccines.

Not one MAGA tard will watch that video.

Of them tried to say that I "found" some Republican who feels this way, when there is a LINE of Republicans who feel this way.

The cult's world is very, very small.

Of them tried to say that I "found" some Republican who feels this way, when there is a LINE of Republicans who feel this way.

The cult's world is very, very small.
This is a aTroll thread and why your here.

How many times a day do you play the cult card. Used to be Tribe You need a new Troll word.

Forum List

Back