A Discussion About White Supremacy In The United States

Wonder why Asian minorities dont suffer this gap?
Different culture.
Most Asians that come to US today are high achievers and often have high strong academic backgrounds in technology which makes them strong candidates for top jobs.

I wasnt speaking of immigrants. I was speaking of Asians born in America. Of course we try and cherry pick the more intelligent when we import foreigners to take jobs here. Thats a given everywhere except the southern border.

Well at least Obama never declared that he was Pussy grabber, an adultery, bragged about his infidelities, called an entire country murders and rapist, and praises dictators and murders.

Yes, and he accomplished nothing but creating a Caliphate for ISIS, invited Russia into Iraq and Crimea. He led the slowest economic recovery in our history also called Malaise.

Accomplishments%20NOT%20II-L.jpg
If you look closely at Donald Trump's accomplishments you'll see that they are mostly tweets and outrageous statements. Being a Trump supporter, I'm sure you ignore that as well as the harm he has caused?

Thats funny. The Democrat Party says say he has rolled back abortion rights, slammed the borders shut and created a right wing court for a generation.

Last edited:
Did you know that White Supremacists have killed more Americans on American soil since 9/11, than were killed on 9/11? Did you know that?

Do you know that blacks have killed more blacks than white supemacists, 911 and every polcie department combined?
Do you know that whites have killed more whites than Black supremacists, 911, and every PD combined?

Still dont know it. You have some evidence?
Check the FBI website.

I did. Didnt support what you said.
Check it again. Obviously you have reading comprehension issues.

Different culture.
Different and relatively undisturbed culture. Right now African immigrants are the highest educationally achieving demographic in the US.

African immigrants are more educated than most — including people born in U.S.

Those are the white South Africans fleeing the majority black government in South Africa. Still counted as African though.
Nope. No caucasoids are involved in the study.

"Drawing from U.S. surveys and Census Bureau data, the report found that the majority come from five countries: Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Ethiopia and South Africa."

Well at least Obama never declared that he was Pussy grabber, an adultery, bragged about his infidelities, called an entire country murders and rapist, and praises dictators and murders.

Yes, and he accomplished nothing but creating a Caliphate for ISIS, invited Russia into Iraq and Crimea. He led the slowest economic recovery in our history also called Malaise.

Accomplishments%20NOT%20II-L.jpg
If you look closely at Donald Trump's accomplishments you'll see that they are mostly tweets and outrageous statements. Being a Trump supporter, I'm sure you ignore that as well as the harm he has caused?

Thats funny. The Democrat Party says say he has rolled back abortion rights, slammed the borders shut and created a right wing court for a generation.
The democratic party never made such a statement.

So it isnt the cost of rental or the availability of low cost housing as you claimed earlier? it is culture which determines academic success?
There is no one characteristic of a race or ethnicity that contributes to academic success.[/QUOTE]

Are there two or three characteristics of a race or ethnicity that contributes to academic success?

You can't have a serious conversation about racism until you look closely at the GOP.

Different culture.
Different and relatively undisturbed culture. Right now African immigrants are the highest educationally achieving demographic in the US.

Those are the white South Africans fleeing the majority black government in South Africa. Still counted as African though.

"Drawing from U.S. surveys and Census Bureau data, the report found that the majority come from five countries: Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Ethiopia and South Africa."

The doctors from South Africa are white. Most of the college educated immigrants are white South Africans fleeing economies destroyed by Africans.

So it isnt the cost of rental or the availability of low cost housing as you claimed earlier? it is culture which determines academic success?
There is no one characteristic of a race or ethnicity that contributes to academic success.

Are there two or three characteristics of a race or ethnicity that contributes to academic success?[/QUOTE]
There is reason whites like yourself remained ignorant until Africans educated you on 2 occasions. You are lazy and knowledge is not something whites valued.

Different culture.

The doctors from South Africa are white. Most of the college educated immigrants are white South Africans fleeing economies destroyed by Africans.
Well if you can prove that you might convince me. :laugh:

Young SA doctors who owned 2017 | IOL

She dont look white to me.

99818098.JPG

Neither does he....

99818486.JPG

Different culture.

99818098.JPG

Neither does he....

99818486.JPG

Exactly. They stayed in South Africa. Why would you put South Africans, in South Africa, up as evidence regarding South Africans who have emigrated to the US?

Last edited:

99818098.JPG

Neither does he....

99818486.JPG

Exactly. They stayed in South Africa. Why would you put South Africans, in South Africa, up as evidence regarding South Africans who have emigrated to the US?
As evidence that the doctors from S. Africa are Black not white.

99818098.JPG

Neither does he....

99818486.JPG

Those arent from South Africa. Those are what remain in South Africa. The White South African doctors came to the US.

99818098.JPG

Neither does he....

99818486.JPG

Those arent from South Africa. Those are what remain in South Africa. The White South African doctors came to the US.
Actually they are. Thats why the site and link says South Africa.

Did you know that White Supremacists have killed more Americans on American soil since 9/11, than were killed on 9/11? Did you know that?

Do you know that blacks have killed more blacks than white supemacists, 911 and every polcie department combined?
Do you know that whites have killed more whites than Black supremacists, 911, and every PD combined?

Check the FBI website.

Show us, you've got nothing.

Check the FBI website.

Show us, you've got nothing.
Go find it yourself. You've got nothing.

Forum List

Back