A Discussion About White Supremacy In The United States

The irony is, by creating this thread, and promoting that show, you have actually allowed the white supremacists to win. You just advertised for their cause.
This doesn't make any sense. Like....at all.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It's pretty simple.

The more you bring this topic up, the more you attack these groups, the more people you will alienate and drive into these groups.

As you engage in this activity right here, the more you create the perception that you are attacking people.... when you do that you cause more to naturally respond in a tribal manor and want to join in the defense of 'their people'.

You are directly feeding their cause.

When I was about 12, I started to become political aware.

I read about racism in the papers, and I believed it.

There wasn't any around me. Even though it was a fairly diverse neighborhood and my parents were older than the norm. I just figured that my family and neighbors were exceptional.

When I went to a high school, I wondered if I would see all this racism, I was still reading about, but again, I did not. And again, I just figured that my school and fellow classmates were better than average people. Very progressive.

Then I went college in the near by city, and, well you get it. I was in class with minorities, we socialized together, ect ect ect. And I just figured that my city was one of the better ones.

THEN, I read that racial activists considered my city one of the WORSE ones.

And I realized that it was all bullshit.
If you are raised in a community in which racist behavior is not recognized as such and is just normal behavior, you are not likely to be bothered by it. Generally if there were no conflicts between the races, killings, riots, etc. then everything was fine.

My first year in high school was in the South in the early 50's. Nobody thought of themselves as being racist. Blacks went to a black school, an old wood frame building and Whites went to a White school, a new 3 story brick building. Blacks did jobs blacks did, cut grass, picked up garbage, and general manual labor. Whites did white jobs, worked in offices and stores, and skilled jobs. Whites lived in white neighborhoods in nice houses and black lived in black neighborhoods on the edge of town in shotgun shacks. It was all good. There were no racists. Everybody was happy, of course no one every ask any black people about this.

Are Blacks doing better in areas with presumably low levels of racism like Portland, or Seattle on the West Coast, as opposed to some East Coat cities which are obviously much more racist?

It seems Blacks are nearly the same everywhere, while racist beliefs widely vary by city, county, state, region etc.
How do you measure high vs low levels of racism. Racism is a belief that the superiority of a race justifies discrimination and prejudice. In some places racism is more overt and other areas it's more subtle. Seattle it's very subtle. Any hint of racism is likely to draw quick criticism.

Seattle, has a very diverse culture with a lot of minorities.
13.8 Asian
6.6% Hispanic
7.9% Black
1.0% Native American
0.5% Hawaii or Pacific Islanders
4.2% Other

Median household income of blacks as percent of whites is about the same as the national average. Your chance of being a victim of a violent crime is less than most major cities. Compared to most large cities, racism toward blacks in the job market is very low. Among young people, racism toward blacks is almost non-existent (my personnel observation). It's hard to say whether blacks do better financial in Seattle. Integration both public and private is higher than most large cities.

So, why aren't Black incomes higher in Seattle, if racism is far less prevalent than most of the U.S.A?

Some people would look at the Hispanic, and Black percentages of Seattle, and think there's not enough diversity.
Lack of higher education is a major reason for lower median income regardless of race.

Education outcome is primarily a factor of parental support. ANd illegitimacy is a huge problem is in the black community.

One that has grown enormously as racism against blacks has declined.

Ask yourself this question MarcATL
The state of the black race in America.... which is a bigger contributor to the problem...
1) White Supremacist.
2) A self defeating amoral culture that glorifies violence and demeans women.

There's no nation on earth that glorifies violence more than the United States of America.

It's the only nation that's WRITTEN guns into their constition...the 2nd Amendment, which I'm sure you worship.

And they glorify it in their very national anthem...

"The bombs BURSTING in air!!!"

Let's not talk about their entertainment, pumping the world of nothing but violent images in their movies.

Their news corporate news media, the saying "if it bleeds it leads" didn't come out of nowhere, it caters to the AMERICAN PUBLIC's blood-lust.

Their very history, built on violence, first by deceiving and killing damn near all the natives and thieving their land for themselves. Followed by part DEUX, travelling half way around the world to take blacks from their homeland to enslave them on this soil for your greed and avarice. Raping their women and destroying their families along the way.

And you sit there and have the nerve to talk about the black "amoral culture that glorifies violence and demeans women?!?!"

Why I oughta....

*takes 4 steps back, winds up foot, runs and...*

GTFOH!!!!

kick-500x330.gif

:rolleyes:
Rest my case.
Lost cause.
Please point out what part of my statement is false?
The state of the black race in America.... which is a bigger contributor to the problem...
1) White Supremacist.

There's no nation on earth that glorifies violence more than the United States of America.

It's the only nation that's WRITTEN guns into their constition...the 2nd Amendment, which I'm sure you worship.

Let's not talk about their entertainment, pumping the world of nothing but violent images in their movies.

Their news corporate news media, the saying "if it bleeds it leads" didn't come out of nowhere, it caters to the AMERICAN PUBLIC's blood-lust.

Their very history, built on violence, first by deceiving and killing damn near all the natives and thieving their land for themselves. Followed by part DEUX, travelling half way around the world to take blacks from their homeland to enslave them on this soil for your greed and avarice. Raping their women and destroying their families along the way.

And you sit there and have the nerve to talk about the black "amoral culture that glorifies violence and demeans women?!?!"

Why I oughta....

GTFOH!!!!

kick-500x330.gif

Rest my case.
Lost cause.
What does slavery have to do with today? There is a difference between past and present.

1) White Supremacist.

Why I oughta....

GTFOH!!!!

kick-500x330.gif

Rest my case.
Lost cause.
1) White Supremacist.

Why I oughta....

GTFOH!!!!

kick-500x330.gif

Rest my case.
Lost cause.
What does slavery have to do with today? There is a difference between past and present.
If you have to ask this question there is no doubt your ignorance would prevent you from actually understanding the answer. You need some education prior to giving you the answer. Read this and tell us what you think of it.

How the legacy of slavery affects the mental health of black Americans today

1) White Supremacist.

Why I oughta....

GTFOH!!!!

kick-500x330.gif

Rest my case.
Lost cause.
1) White Supremacist.

Why I oughta....

GTFOH!!!!

kick-500x330.gif

Rest my case.
Lost cause.
If you have to ask this question there is no doubt your ignorance would prevent you from actually understanding the answer. You need some education prior to giving you the answer. Read this and tell us what you think of it.

Bullshit. How are blacks today affected by slavery? Yes, blacks were denied things that whites were not. Today, you are responsible for yourself. A lot of people have bad shit happen to ancestors, regardless of the reasons. Dont dwell on it

Why I oughta....

GTFOH!!!!

kick-500x330.gif

Rest my case.
Lost cause.

Why I oughta....

GTFOH!!!!

kick-500x330.gif

Rest my case.
Lost cause.

Bullshit. How are blacks today affected by slavery? Yes, blacks were denied things that whites were not. Today, you are responsible for yourself. A lot of people have bad shit happen to ancestors, regardless of the reasons. Dont dwell on it
I told your ignorance would prevent you from understanding. Looks like I was right by how emotionally charged you got in resisting the information.

It's pretty simple.

The more you bring this topic up, the more you attack these groups, the more people you will alienate and drive into these groups.

As you engage in this activity right here, the more you create the perception that you are attacking people.... when you do that you cause more to naturally respond in a tribal manor and want to join in the defense of 'their people'.

You are directly feeding their cause.
If your argument is that by simply stating facts, people are going to PERCEIVE it as being attacked, then that's really a reflection on THEM, and not me, who is simply stating the facts.

Correct?

BTW, specifically, what topic were you referring to? And which group/s are you suggesting is/was being attacked?

Last edited:
Rest my case.
Lost cause.
Rest my case.
Lost cause.

I told your ignorance would prevent you from understanding. Looks like I was right by how emotionally charged you got in resisting the information.
Not resisting anything. You and IM2 are just alike, angry and anti-white. If anyone disagrees with you we are either ignorant, lying, misinformed, or all of the above. What makes yall think you are always right? Nevermind, you will just lie again, you did say you lie to whites.

Not resisting anything. You and IM2 are just alike, angry and anti-white. If anyone disagrees with you we are either ignorant, lying, misinformed, or all of the above. What makes yall think you are always right? Nevermind, you will just lie again, you did say you lie to whites.
Of course youre resisting. I gave you a link answering your question and your response was "bullshit". Those were not my words. I had nothing to do with it. Those were the words of mental health doctors yet you choose to disregard what they say because it doesnt fit your ignorant beliefs regarding the effects of slavery today. What makes me think I am right is your emotional reaction and a lifetime of experience living with the effects of slavery.

Of course youre resisting. I gave you a link answering your question and your response was "bullshit". Those were not my words. I had nothing to do with it. Those were the words of mental health doctors yet you choose to disregard what they say because it doesnt fit your ignorant beliefs regarding the effects of slavery today. What makes me think I am right is your emotional reaction and a lifetime of experience living with the effects of slavery.
Instead of reading what others have to say, why don't you tell me how you think blacks are suffering today from slavery?

Instead of reading what others have to say, why don't you tell me how you think blacks are suffering today from slavery?
Because you are resistant to educating yourself prior to me answering just like I said you would. Not really going to waste my time until you are educated.

1) White Supremacist.

Why I oughta....

GTFOH!!!!

kick-500x330.gif

Rest my case.
Lost cause.
1) White Supremacist.

Why I oughta....

GTFOH!!!!

kick-500x330.gif

Rest my case.
Lost cause.

There should be no doubt that slavery and racist beliefs and attitudes held by both whites and blacks that arose out of slavery played a major role in economic, educational, and cultural development of blacks for over a hundred years after the end of slavery.

Why I oughta....

GTFOH!!!!

kick-500x330.gif

Rest my case.
Lost cause.

Why I oughta....

GTFOH!!!!

kick-500x330.gif

Rest my case.
Lost cause.

There should be no doubt that slavery and racist beliefs and attitudes held by both whites and blacks that arose out of slavery played a major role in economic, educational, and cultural development of blacks for over a hundred years after the end of slavery.
Unfortunately there are many people still in denial. Sometimes I even hear the denial of this fact in the occasional person of my own race until I show them how their actions mimic the actions of the enslaved.

Hello. With all respect and genuine sincerity, I am curious to learn if YOU, a caring, RESPONSIBLE American or foreign born citizen believe Racism or the concept of "White Supremacy" is responsible for inspiring more than a dozen popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and music recording artists President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and First Lady Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama CHOSE to invite to their children's and Nation's home...

...to compose American music art or offer public interviews vividly describing our Nation's current PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism?!

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

I am curious to learn if you believe Racism or the concept of "White Supremacy" is responsible for motivating more than a dozen President Obama and First Lady Mrs. Michelle Obama friends or WH guests...

...to compose violence riddled American music art vividly describing the VIOLENT, SUIC*DAL, HOMIC*DAL 'people and community harming behaviors' they actively participated in, or witnessed other emotionally ill American citizens engaging in? (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic*de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

http://i67.tinypic.com/2lsbokk.jpg

I am curious to learn if you believe Racism or the concept of "White Supremacy" is responsible for inspiring more than a DOZEN popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and music recording artists who President Barack Obama and First Lady Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama CHOSE to invite to their children's and Nation's home...

...to compose and promote American music art LOUDLY and HATEFULLY advising their fans residing all around our beautiful tiny blue orb, that black or American moms, grandmas, sisters, daughters, aunts and nieces of African descent should be viewed as less than human “*itches” and “*hores”, “hoes” or "t.h.o.t.s." unworthy of being treated with basic human respect? ("thot" - 'that hoe over there')

http://i63.tinypic.com/10sg4gh.jpg

With all respect and genuine sincerity, I am curious to learn if you believe Racism or the concept of "White Supremacy" is responsible for significant numbers of segregation-minded, apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our peaceful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent.

In my opinion, based on a wealth of evidence and my personal experiences, large numbers of perfectly healthy black or American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens of African descent raised, nurtured and socialized by "Pro Black" minded Americans have, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition known as 'CHILDHOOD TRAUMA' (ACEs).

Am I the only reasonably responsible, as well as reasonably well-adjusted American citizen recognizing a significant population of "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens LOUDLY declaring black or African American citizens are being denied equal rights and the opportunity to achieve success in TODAY'S ever-evolving American society...

...are IN FACT the VERY SAME apparent emotionally or mentally ill "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens who are LOUDLY, as well as actively attempting to IMPEDE or PREVENT our free-thinking, successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from enjoying their INALIENABLE RIGHT to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness???

http://i67.tinypic.com/rrvcih.jpg

YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'Pro Black' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

Do you believe apparent "Pro Black" minded President and Mrs. Obama were acting in the best interests of black or American citizens of African descent when they invited to their children's and Nation's home, more than a dozen apparent or admitted emotionally ill American urban-TRUTH-tellers composing American music art portraying black or American citizens of African descent, in particular teen boys and adult men, as depressed, angry, frustrated, violent, suic!dal, homic!dal thinking citizens largely lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful, as well as less fortunate neighbors?

Do you believe President and Mrs. Obama were acting in the best interests of ALL American citizens when they actively promoted VIOLENCE riddled, female HATING American music art composed by 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims vividly describing our Nation's current PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey passionately addressed during a March 11, 2018, '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma?"

A Public Health Crisis responsible for inspiring the late American urban-TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur, a Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) and homicide victim, to create his #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse, Emotional, Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment AWARENESS concept!

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

http://i65.tinypic.com/4k6yk0.jpg

Do you believe American urban-TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur, an admitted depressed teen and adult who CHOSE to boldly tattoo his "THUGLIFE" Child Abuse AWARENESS concept across his once neglected, hungry, "hurting" belly, would choose to demean and denigrate, or celebrate as true American hero, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris?

Do you believe, in her own way, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D., pediatrician and CEO of 'The Center for Youth Wellness' joins Tupac Shakur, the late American urban story-TRUTH-teller and creator of the #THUGLIFE Child Abuse, Emotional Maltreatment & Neglect *AWARENESS* concept, in PASSIONATELY speaking about the relationship between Adverse Childhood Experiences (#ACEs), aka *Childhood Trauma*, and later-life health and well being?

Sorry for the long-winded rant, though after spending near-twelve years of my life as an overworked uniform cop, robbery and death investigator serving young "Childhood Trauma" (#ACEs) victims Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter's and the late Christopher "Biggie Smalls" Wallace's Brooklyn, NY, neighborhoods...

http://i67.tinypic.com/261nbs4.jpg

...where on a daily basis I spoke with, interviewed or interrogated innocent (or not-so-innocent) fellow American citizens emotionally and/or physically harmed by the 'people and community harming anti-social behaviors' Biggie, as well as President Obama's friend Shawn Carter gleefully rap about...

...I too have some pain, anger, frustrations and sadness I choose to share with my American and foreign born neighbors.

Peace.

http://i65.tinypic.com/96db0z.jpg (oprah)

Blacks today are being effected by racist attitudes and beliefs that came out of slavery, grew for over hundred years after emancipation, and still exist to some extent.

Two of the most damaging and prevalent racist beliefs to come out of slavery is the belief that blacks are mentally and morally inferior. A slave owner can not be seen as inferior or even equal to his slave.

A child, regardless of race needs to learn that he's a good and capable person or he will not develop self esteem which is a critical factor for success in school and life. Parents can praise the child for his accomplishments and being good but all that can be destroyed when other children accuse him of being a bad person or dumb because he's black. In one way or another these raciest beliefs are conveyed to the child, the young adult, and the adult over and over and it often becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

What makes this so damaging is you can't fight back because you're fighting society. If you do, then you will likely be labeled a trouble maker, arrogant, or worse.

Hello. With all respect and genuine sincerity, I am curious to learn if YOU, a caring, RESPONSIBLE American or foreign born citizen believe Racism or the concept of "White Supremacy" is responsible for inspiring more than a dozen popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and music recording artists President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and First Lady Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama CHOSE to invite to their children's and Nation's home...

...to compose American music art or offer public interviews vividly describing our Nation's current PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism?!

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

I am curious to learn if you believe Racism or the concept of "White Supremacy" is responsible for motivating more than a dozen President Obama and First Lady Mrs. Michelle Obama friends or WH guests...

...to compose violence riddled American music art vividly describing the VIOLENT, SUIC*DAL, HOMIC*DAL 'people and community harming behaviors' they actively participated in, or witnessed other emotionally ill American citizens engaging in? (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic*de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

http://i67.tinypic.com/2lsbokk.jpg

I am curious to learn if you believe Racism or the concept of "White Supremacy" is responsible for inspiring more than a DOZEN popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and music recording artists who President Barack Obama and First Lady Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama CHOSE to invite to their children's and Nation's home...

...to compose and promote American music art LOUDLY and HATEFULLY advising their fans residing all around our beautiful tiny blue orb, that black or American moms, grandmas, sisters, daughters, aunts and nieces of African descent should be viewed as less than human “*itches” and “*hores”, “hoes” or "t.h.o.t.s." unworthy of being treated with basic human respect? ("thot" - 'that hoe over there')

http://i63.tinypic.com/10sg4gh.jpg

With all respect and genuine sincerity, I am curious to learn if you believe Racism or the concept of "White Supremacy" is responsible for significant numbers of segregation-minded, apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our peaceful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent.

In my opinion, based on a wealth of evidence and my personal experiences, large numbers of perfectly healthy black or American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens of African descent raised, nurtured and socialized by "Pro Black" minded Americans have, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition known as 'CHILDHOOD TRAUMA' (ACEs).

Am I the only reasonably responsible, as well as reasonably well-adjusted American citizen recognizing a significant population of "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens LOUDLY declaring black or African American citizens are being denied equal rights and the opportunity to achieve success in TODAY'S ever-evolving American society...

...are IN FACT the VERY SAME apparent emotionally or mentally ill "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens who are LOUDLY, as well as actively attempting to IMPEDE or PREVENT our free-thinking, successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from enjoying their INALIENABLE RIGHT to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness???

http://i67.tinypic.com/rrvcih.jpg

YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'Pro Black' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

Do you believe apparent "Pro Black" minded President and Mrs. Obama were acting in the best interests of black or American citizens of African descent when they invited to their children's and Nation's home, more than a dozen apparent or admitted emotionally ill American urban-TRUTH-tellers composing American music art portraying black or American citizens of African descent, in particular teen boys and adult men, as depressed, angry, frustrated, violent, suic!dal, homic!dal thinking citizens largely lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful, as well as less fortunate neighbors?

Do you believe President and Mrs. Obama were acting in the best interests of ALL American citizens when they actively promoted VIOLENCE riddled, female HATING American music art composed by 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims vividly describing our Nation's current PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey passionately addressed during a March 11, 2018, '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma?"

A Public Health Crisis responsible for inspiring the late American urban-TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur, a Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) and homicide victim, to create his #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse, Emotional, Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment AWARENESS concept!

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

http://i65.tinypic.com/4k6yk0.jpg

Do you believe American urban-TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur, an admitted depressed teen and adult who CHOSE to boldly tattoo his "THUGLIFE" Child Abuse AWARENESS concept across his once neglected, hungry, "hurting" belly, would choose to demean and denigrate, or celebrate as true American hero, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris?

Do you believe, in her own way, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D., pediatrician and CEO of 'The Center for Youth Wellness' joins Tupac Shakur, the late American urban story-TRUTH-teller and creator of the #THUGLIFE Child Abuse, Emotional Maltreatment & Neglect *AWARENESS* concept, in PASSIONATELY speaking about the relationship between Adverse Childhood Experiences (#ACEs), aka *Childhood Trauma*, and later-life health and well being?

Sorry for the long-winded rant, though after spending near-twelve years of my life as an overworked uniform cop, robbery and death investigator serving young "Childhood Trauma" (#ACEs) victims Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter's and the late Christopher "Biggie Smalls" Wallace's Brooklyn, NY, neighborhoods...

http://i67.tinypic.com/261nbs4.jpg

...where on a daily basis I spoke with, interviewed or interrogated innocent (or not-so-innocent) fellow American citizens emotionally and/or physically harmed by the 'people and community harming anti-social behaviors' Biggie, as well as President Obama's friend Shawn Carter gleefully rap about...

...I too have some pain, anger, frustrations and sadness I choose to share with my American and foreign born neighbors.

Peace.

http://i65.tinypic.com/96db0z.jpg (oprah)

Well at least Obama never declared that he was Pussy grabber, an adultery, bragged about his infidelities, called an entire country murders and rapist, and praises dictators and murders.

Here's audio of reformed white supremacist Christian Picciolini discussing the rise of White Supremacy in America today...

The average American white racist | Crooked Media

The host is Ana Marie Cox on her podcast 'With Friends Like These'

I've listened to it twice previously, but listening to it again now, and probably will again. Once you've listened to it, let's continue the discussion and address the things they spoke about.

He's an admitted former WS? SO you're painting again with that broad brush...

I have nothing in common with him, do you?

So, why aren't Black incomes higher in Seattle, if racism is far less prevalent than most of the U.S.A?

What are the demographics for the level of education in Seattle?

The vast majority of employers look for the highest qualified, most dependable employee available regardless of race, color or religion. How is that racist?

Do you think this might have something to do with the incomes of blacks in Seattle?

Seattle schools have biggest white-black achievement gap in state
Originally published May 9, 2016 at 6:00 am Updated May 9, 2016 at 10:03 pm

74ff847e-1234-11e6-b5ed-95253297691d.jpg

Among the 200 biggest school districts in the U.S., Seattle has the fifth-biggest gap in achievement between black and white students. Seattle’s white-black gap is also the biggest in Washington.

SECTION SPONSOR
Share story
Gene Balk / FYI Guy
Seattle Times staff columnist
White kids in Seattle’s public schools are doing great.

They’re performing about two grade levels above the national average on standardized exams. That finding comes from a sweeping new Stanford studyof 2009-2012 test scores from third- through eighth-grade students around the country.

But for black kids in Seattle, the data from that study paint a very different picture. They test one and a half grade levels below the U.S. average. Compared with their white peers in the city, black students lag by three and a half grade levels.

What are the demographics for the level of education in Seattle?

The vast majority of employers look for the highest qualified, most dependable employee available regardless of race, color or religion. How is that racist?

Do you think this might have something to do with the incomes of blacks in Seattle?

Originally published May 9, 2016 at 6:00 am Updated May 9, 2016 at 10:03 pm

74ff847e-1234-11e6-b5ed-95253297691d.jpg

Among the 200 biggest school districts in the U.S., Seattle has the fifth-biggest gap in achievement between black and white students. Seattle’s white-black gap is also the biggest in Washington.

SECTION SPONSOR
Share story
Gene Balk / FYI Guy
Seattle Times staff columnist
White kids in Seattle’s public schools are doing great.

They’re performing about two grade levels above the national average on standardized exams. That finding comes from a sweeping new Stanford studyof 2009-2012 test scores from third- through eighth-grade students around the country.

But for black kids in Seattle, the data from that study paint a very different picture. They test one and a half grade levels below the U.S. average. Compared with their white peers in the city, black students lag by three and a half grade levels.

Well, by Liberal arguments there shouldn't be such a wide gap in Seattle between Blacks, and Whites, because that city lacks racism in comparison to most others.

Forum List

Back