A Couple of New Questions for Biden

We already know how Trump will answer these:

Do you believe police departments should be disbanded?

Do all lives matter?

Are the riots justified?

Should blacks be allowed to vote for whoever they choose?

Democrats have run these cities for decades, why is there still a problem for blacks in them?

And if we really want to have some fun with Joe:

Do you believe only women can menstruate?

Should a 17 year old with a penis who claims to identify as a female be allowed in the girls high school shower?

Nearly all of your questions are stupid and irrelevant to the problems facing the nation. No one wants to "have fun with Joe". They want competent, sane, and compassionate governance. Trump provides none of those things.

80% of Americans think the country is "out of control". 70% of people think the country is going in the "wrong direction". Every decision Trump has made since being elected, has been the wrong one. Over the past two weeks, we've seen Trump try to bring in the military against the American people. He had the military attack peaceful protestors in Washington. This has brought down the condemnation of the USA military, which Trump thought were his biggestest supporters, on his entire Administration.

Trump tried to blatantly use the military to shore up his weak and feckless Presidency. HIding out in Fortress White House, lobbing tear gas and rubber bullets at those who are protesting.

Nearly all of your questions are stupid and irrelevant to the problems facing the nation.
Then why is almost every Democrat demanding those issues be pushed?

Who told you that? I only people I ever see or hear talking about trannies in women's washrooms are conservatives. You people are obsessed with something that has been going on all of my adult life and is no big deal.

Trannies don't shower with women. Trannies are mostly scared of being exposed. I've seen the look of fear on the face of a trannies in the washrooms when they realize they've been "made". I usually give them a friendly smile, and their relief is palpable. Women don't really shower together. That's a male thing. Even in health clubs, we have private shower stalls, with curtains.

The only people who are obsessed with gay beviours are conservatives. Every other nation in the world which has given gays the right to marry, it's been pretty much a non-event for everyone except gay people. But not in the USA. Right wing religious nuts have made this all about THEM and their right to hate gays. You have crazy people who claim their religious freedoms are violated. Dozens of lawsuits and court cases, and Americans actively seeking the right to treat gays as second class citizens.

AMERICANS ARE THE DRAMA QUEENS OF THE WORLD. SCREAMING ABOUT THE FREEDOM TO TREAT OTHER PEOPLE AS LESS THAN THEM. What kind of people do that?
That’s funny. In England they put make convicted sex offenders in cells with women just by claiming to be a woman. And for some strange reason nobody can grasp, they then sexually assault the female prisoners.

Gee do you have a link to this bullshit from a something other than a "Questionable Source"?

I also see that you're both attempting to deflect from your lack of response to my post, and concurrently move the goal posts.

You concession is noted.
How can anyone debate with you when you deny that topics concerning race, riots, and homosexual rights are not topics in today’s society?

Enlighten yourself.

Well, you know, the Obsidian Administration, of which I was a key part, lead the way in combating police protection

Do all lives matter?

Of course olives matter! You can't have a decent martini without em ya leather-faced metal freak!

Are the riots justified?

Back in the day I went on Black Friday to pick up a Tickle Me Elmo for the neighbor little girl and let me tell you when I dropped in her bedroom window one night with my Elmo in my hand there was a riot!

Of course they should vote for whoever I choose!

Do all lives matter?

Are the riots justified?

Democrats have run these cities for decades, why is there still a problem for blacks in them?

Should a 17 year old with a penis who claims to identify as a female be allowed in the girls high school shower?

Nearly all of your questions are stupid and irrelevant to the problems facing the nation. No one wants to "have fun with Joe". They want competent, sane, and compassionate governance. Trump provides none of those things.

80% of Americans think the country is "out of control". 70% of people think the country is going in the "wrong direction". Every decision Trump has made since being elected, has been the wrong one. Over the past two weeks, we've seen Trump try to bring in the military against the American people. He had the military attack peaceful protestors in Washington. This has brought down the condemnation of the USA military, which Trump thought were his biggestest supporters, on his entire Administration.

Trump tried to blatantly use the military to shore up his weak and feckless Presidency. HIding out in Fortress White House, lobbing tear gas and rubber bullets at those who are protesting.

Nearly all of your questions are stupid and irrelevant to the problems facing the nation.

They are legit questions, and stop acting like you are an American. You are a meaningless Canuck. Nobody cares about you, what you think, or your shithole country.

We can add a few more questions:

Do you believe ANTIFA initiates violence and is a terrorist organization?

Do you think the rioters should be prosecuted?

Do you believe journalists should be fired for sharing their opinions?

Do you condemn violence against those who support President Trump?

Do you support the Reverend King’s statement that we should be judged not by our skin color but by our character?

What do any of these questions have to do with the with anything other than your fears, paranoia and ignorance?

The actual questions that Trump is unable to answer are these:

What is your plan to bring the American economy into the 21st Century in terms of education, infrastructure and investment in 21st Century jobs?

What is your plan to provide quality health care to ALL of the American people, while keeping costs in line?

What is your plan to bring American infrastructure up to the level required by businesses in the 21st Century?

What is your plan to upgrade the skills of the American workers who have been displaced by technology?

What is your plan to restart the economy?

Trump has no plans. He's making this up as he goes along. He ignores the experts because he's a very stable genius. What Trump does depends on who insulted him yesterday. That's why 112,000 Americans are dead. 1.1 million are sick. 30 million people are unemployed. Millions of people are marching in the street.

This is happening Donald Trump is incompetent, criminal, racist and corrupt. This is happening because the 40% of the American population who are increasingly being left behind by Republican fiscal policies are fed up with being sick, broke and unemployed. They're fed up with Republican Presidents who promise peace and prosperity, and deliver disease, death and destruction of the economy.
You complain about how Trump handled the Chinese Virus, and yet your shithole country has a much higher death rate from the Chinese Virus than the US has.

STFU, Canuck.

Do all lives matter?

Are the riots justified?

1. Of course all lives matter, including the lives of all minorities. Equal justice under the law, is a cornerstone of our Constitution and nation.

2. Any rioting is not justified under any circumstance! It takes away the focus of the grievance being protested.

Protesting our grievances, is a backbone in the first amendment written for us, in the Bill of rights of our Constitution...

3. There are still problems in all cities and we have not been able to solve them in traditional means, or talking past one another. It's time to invest in the infrastructure in those areas, and not just with increasing the police funding year after year for them, it's obviously more than just policing, that these areas need....

Forum List

Back