D.C. Protest was Just Spontaneous Out of Clear Blue...

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Seems to me you would have a heirarchy organizing and financing this thing.
...But naturally the liberal press clearly stated that "anti-lock down protest were a right wing conspiracy.

Last edited:
Yep just like the riots were...

Funny that the FBI now has a few brick delivery drivers and others in custody now... I dont buy the left wing bull shit. This thing is about to blow up in their faces and I hope Barr keeps his promise of exposing the democrat funders and directors of the rioting..

...But naturally the liberal press clearly stated that "anti-lock down protest were a right wing conspiracy.
Floyd’s death was nearly 2 weeks ago. Initial protests were a spontaneous outgrowth of that event. They are now becoming more organized.

Floyd’s death was nearly 2 weeks ago. Initial protests were a spontaneous outgrowth of that event. They are now becoming more organized.
In Minneapolis, maybe.

But cities in the rest of the country, several days after the riots in Minneapolis occurred?....Want to buy a bridge?

In Minneapolis, maybe.

But cities in the rest of the country, several days after the riots in Minneapolis occurred?....Want to buy a bridge?
You guys don’t even know what you’re conspiracy is yet.

Organizing a rally isn’t that hard these days with social media.

In Minneapolis, maybe.

"Organizing a rally" means that they weren't spontaneous....You're a fucking fool.

In Minneapolis, maybe.

"Organizing a rally" means that they weren't spontaneous....You're a fucking fool.
Like I said, you don’t even know what you’re conspiracy is yet.

Yeah, ordinary people sending messages out on social media to get together and protest is about as spontaneous as it gets. Are supposed to believe everyone accidentally showed up at the same time?

Forum List

Back