A call for some Agreement & Unity....maybe.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Look, my fellow posters, like it or not, President Obama will be sitting in the oval office for another 2 years.........That stated, there should be something, anything, that he must have done right for this country, don't you think?

So here's, the challenge to our right wing friends on this forum....."Can you sincerely and genuinely name THREE policies initiated by Obama that you would deem praiseworthy?

(In a show and spirit of bi-partisanship, I can readily praise GWB for his efforts and money allocated toward curbing the dreaded spread of the HIV in poor African countries.)

Look, my fellow posters, like it or not, President Obama will be sitting in the oval office for another 2 years.........That stated, there should be something, anything, that he must have done right for this country, don't you think?

So here's, the challenge to our right wing friends on this forum....."Can you sincerely and genuinely name THREE policies initiated by Obama that you would deem praiseworthy?

(In a show and spirit of bi-partisanship, I can readily praise GWB for his efforts and money allocated toward curbing the dreaded spread of the HIV in poor African countries.)

The possibility of Obama doing anything right for the country is zero.

If I had to pick the single best thing Obama has done during his presidency, it would easily be his protection of illegal immigrants by executive order.
The American Action Forum, which is on the right-of-center in political terms, has calculated the cost the deportation of all current illegals and the prevention of another wave crossing the border.
The costs are huge. The deportation of 11.2 million illegal immigrants would take 20 years and cost the government $400-600 billion and would cause our GDP to drop by $1.6 trillion. It would wipe 5.7% of economic growth. These are also fairly conservative estimates, as they don't factor in infrastructure costs.

He has increased Gun Ownership in this country 10 Fold...........well done Obama.........

LOL

Not just NO but Hell NO!

1. Renewable energy. Solar and wind are entering the big time and will likely become a respectable portion of our energy needs. Obama will be remembered as someone that made this possible.

2. Obamas support for space-x. If Musk is successful with reusing the 1st stage. Well, space flight will be half the cost or maybe even less.

3. Obama's williness to go after terrorist with drones and the killing of Osama.

Here is 3 things I agree with him on.

If I had to pick the single best thing Obama has done during his presidency, it would easily be his.

demonstration of common core nowledge[sic] of American geography by proudly announcing his visitation of 57 states...with ONLY one or two left to go on his campaign trail.

That was priceless. The dumb muslim bastard.

1097717_284255221715303_1574228392_o.jpg

Hmm. He is pushing for free trade agreements.
Holder is coming out against civil forfeiture.
Even a blind pig finds an acorn every now and then.

If I had to pick the single best thing Obama has done during his presidency, it would easily be his.

demonstration of common core nowledge[sic] of American geography by proudly announcing his visitation of 57 states...with ONLY one or two left to go on his campaign trail.

That was priceless. The dumb muslim bastard.
So you're ignoring my post? Quoting me for no reason?

If I had to pick the single best thing Obama has done during his presidency, it would easily be his protection of illegal immigrants by executive order.
The American Action Forum, which is on the right-of-center in political terms, has calculated the cost the deportation of all current illegals and the prevention of another wave crossing the border.
The costs are huge. The deportation of 11.2 million illegal immigrants would take 20 years and cost the government $400-600 billion and would cause our GDP to drop by $1.6 trillion. It would wipe 5.7% of economic growth. These are also fairly conservative estimates, as they don't factor in infrastructure costs.

The costs are huge. The deportation of 11.2 million illegal immigrants would take 20 years and cost the government $400-600 billion

I could do it in 6 months, save us tens of billions and reduce our CO2 output.

1. Renewable energy. Solar and wind are entering the big time and will likely become a respectable portion of our energy needs. Obama will be remembered as someone that made this possible.

2. Obamas support for space-x. If Musk is successful with reusing the 1st stage. Well, space flight will be half the cost or maybe even less.

3. Obama's williness to go after terrorist with drones and the killing of Osama.

Obama will be remembered as someone that made this possible.

Yes, I'll remember his huge waste of money pushing unreliable "green energy".

Based upon what? The odds of probability?

For that to be so, obama would have to be reasonably objective, thus recognizing the essential nature of American principle and the Constitution that advances such into US Governance... .

If you'll show some evidence of that being the case, we can discuss what of his policies have 'preserved, protected and defended those principles and that Constitution.

Let' see how ya do.

The costs are huge. The deportation of 11.2 million illegal immigrants would take 20 years and cost the government $400-600 billion

I could do it in 6 months, save us tens of billions and reduce our CO2 output.

LOL! Truman deported 1.1 million illegals in 1954.

We could end welfare and send illegals back in their own personal limousines.

When solar and wind make up 25% of our energy needs in 15 years...Well, you won't be saying it was unreliable or a waste of money.

When solar and wind make up 25% of our energy needs in 15 years...Well, you won't be saying it was unreliable or a waste of money.
but its not oil and it doesnt make smoke so therefore it sucks

Forum List

Back