A Call For Cutbacks.....A Call For Murder!!!!

maybe it was when I talked about northern idaho, and you said you lived in the area. Maybe you should have been more clear.
Or it could have been when you told me I didn't know how long it took to get from northern idaho to Boise. Grow up RGS, for one northern idaho is, I don't know about 30 minutes from Spokane, and how close is Pullman to Idaho again? You seem to be the expert on Norther Idaho and Eastern Washington. I really don't know, I have just lived in this area all my life.

Provide the proof I ever claimed I lived in Northern Idaho. Or admit you are wrong.
I am not going to google all your post to prove you talked about living in the area. You are moron.

So you ADMIT you are a liar, thanks.

I do not believe that for a second. There are many different levels of custody. Those ratios might be acceptable for handling non violent offenders but three time violent losers with life sentences have nothing to lose. There is no way it is acceptable sending an unarmed officer anywhere one on one with a monster like the one they believe killed her. If the State cannot afford to have enough backup for transfers within a prison then the prisoner should stay in his cell. PERIOD!

Thanks for calling me a liar based on nothing more than an assumption.

None of the CO's walking around carry weapons. Why? B/c you have to pull it out before you get knocked out, and if you fail, the prisoner is now armed with a real weapon and not some shiv.

You can be in a room alone with up to 100 + non-violent offeners or 50 violent offenders.

Is thie normal state to state? Maybe, maybe not. But you might want to check the new and old guide lines before you accuse people of lying. People that were actually there.

Where did I call you a liar. That is a stupid response. There is a huge difference between a large ratio at meals in a cafeteria or out in the yard where there may be half a dozen officers to a hundred inmates with guard towers with ARMED corrections officers for back up and single handedly transferring violent offenders out of the reach and access of back up like to a chapel. It is the isolation of the officer I am referring to and if you were a CO you know exactly what I am talking about. Try to resist being so stupid...not a liar..just stupid and defensive.

That's where you called me a liar. Or are you to fucking dumb to understand what you wronte?

I never mentioned meals, or time outside. I was speaking of the times you are with them, alone, in a pod with only a camera watching over you.

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about yet you call me stupid. Try not to get all your know how from watching TV.

here in Washington we hold personal freedom higher than any other ideal.

If that is true why is Gregoire and the Democrats giving McKenna shit over joining in on the 30 state lawsuit against ObamaCare

And Christine Gregoire is nothing remotely close to being a Republican.

because she knows it is a waste of money and tax dollars. And isn't McKenna a republican?
I thought everyone in power in Washington State was a liberal, RGS?

The Governor and the legislature are controlled by Liberal Democrats, last I checked those two branches of Government make and pass ALL budget bills. Or perhaps YOU could provide the documentation that an Attorney General has anything at all to do with Budgets at any level of our form of Government. Once again YOU and HUGGY have claimed budget cuts are a form of murder. Since you are SPECIFICALLY referring to Washington State you are SPECIFICALLY referring to the Democrats.

By the way? Who appoints the people that RUN the corrections in your State?

Thanks for calling me a liar based on nothing more than an assumption.

None of the CO's walking around carry weapons. Why? B/c you have to pull it out before you get knocked out, and if you fail, the prisoner is now armed with a real weapon and not some shiv.

You can be in a room alone with up to 100 + non-violent offeners or 50 violent offenders.

Is thie normal state to state? Maybe, maybe not. But you might want to check the new and old guide lines before you accuse people of lying. People that were actually there.

Where did I call you a liar. That is a stupid response. There is a huge difference between a large ratio at meals in a cafeteria or out in the yard where there may be half a dozen officers to a hundred inmates with guard towers with ARMED corrections officers for back up and single handedly transferring violent offenders out of the reach and access of back up like to a chapel. It is the isolation of the officer I am referring to and if you were a CO you know exactly what I am talking about. Try to resist being so stupid...not a liar..just stupid and defensive.

That's where you called me a liar. Or are you to fucking dumb to understand what you wronte?

I never mentioned meals, or time outside. I was speaking of the times you are with them, alone, in a pod with only a camera watching over you.

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about yet you call me stupid. Try not to get all your know how from watching TV.

I know exactly what I am talking about.

Washington like most states has a balanced budget requirement so the government must cut cost or raise taxes. If voters reject tax increases, as they did in Washington then programs must be cut. When a state is cutting hundreds of millions of dollars out of the budget, critical programs have to be cut. There is no alternative. Camden N.J laid off half the police force yet it has some of the highest crime rates in the country. I know of a small town where the police department was closed. For local law enforcement they rely on two empty police cars parked on the edge of town to scare away the bad guys. Our local school board is projecting that my grandstander's 1st grade class next year will have 38 students. Small towns are closing fire departments and depending on volunteers. It's though all over. Local and state governments are dealing with a huge problem and they're going to make mistakes and yes, sometimes it's going cost lives.

Last edited:
If that is true why is Gregoire and the Democrats giving McKenna shit over joining in on the 30 state lawsuit against ObamaCare

because she knows it is a waste of money and tax dollars. And isn't McKenna a republican?

The Governor and the legislature are controlled by Liberal Democrats, last I checked those two branches of Government make and pass ALL budget bills. Or perhaps YOU could provide the documentation that an Attorney General has anything at all to do with Budgets at any level of our form of Government. Once again YOU and HUGGY have claimed budget cuts are a form of murder. Since you are SPECIFICALLY referring to Washington State you are SPECIFICALLY referring to the Democrats.

Have I tried to argue that it was Republicans who caused her death, has Huggy tried to argue that it was? You are the first person to bring up political parties. You keep missing the point RGS.
And in this case budget cuts did help cause a murder. You keep trying to bring up liberals, and keep looking like a partisan hack by doing so.
Do you think Huggy didn't know that dems hold the majority in our state when he created this thread? Does him being a dem, mean he can't bitch about the budget cuts the dems passed? Are you saying because he is a democrat, he has no right to bitch about how the state is run?

I made no such claim. I was clear that the mismanagement of the necessary budget cuts was a factor in the CO's death. You are trying desperately to make this political. I am trying to point out that common sense needs to be applied to budget cuts to prevent tragedies like the one that occurred Saturday.

Have I tried to argue that it was Republicans who caused her death, has Huggy tried to argue that it was? You are the first person to bring up political parties. You keep missing the point RGS.
And in this case budget cuts did help cause a murder. You keep trying to bring up liberals, and keep looking like a partisan hack by doing so.
Do you think Huggy didn't know that dems hold the majority in our state when he created this thread? Does him being a dem, mean he can't bitch about the budget cuts the dems passed? Are you saying because he is a democrat, he has no right to bitch about how the state is run?

Once again you flaming retard, you both claimed the BUDGET CUTS in your State caused the murder. WHO created and passed and signed the budget cuts? Further Huggy is referring to the cuts that the Federal Government will have to make when he blindly attacks all cuts as being murder. In his opening post and in his thread title he did not claim only one type of cut was bad he claimed all cuts were bad.

The cuts were not made in a vacuum, the only one looking stupid here is you and Huggy trying to ignore the fact that the cuts in your State that YOU claim lead to murder where created, passed and signed into law BY DEMOCRATS.

Once again you flaming retard, you both claimed the BUDGET CUTS in your State caused the murder. WHO created and passed and signed the budget cuts? Further Huggy is referring to the cuts that the Federal Government will have to make when he blindly attacks all cuts as being murder. In his opening post and in his thread title he did not claim only one type of cut was bad he claimed all cuts were bad.

The cuts were not made in a vacuum, the only one looking stupid here is you and Huggy trying to ignore the fact that the cuts in your State that YOU claim lead to murder where created, passed and signed into law BY DEMOCRATS.
We are not ignoring anything.
You are the one who made this political. Huggy didn't go political in his OP, he did not mention either party. You were the first person to mention a party. Instead of being a partisan hack, take your head out of your ass, and try to figure out the point Huggy was trying to make.
All you cared about when entering this thread, was the fact Huggy is a liberal, and that you needed to blame someone. How many times have you attacked me for being partisan? I expect you to never do that again. You have proven, all you care about is politics and finding someone to blame.

You are the one who made this political. Huggy didn't go political in his OP, he did not mention either party. You were the first person to mention a party. Instead of being a partisan hack, take your head out of your ass, and try to figure out the point Huggy was trying to make.
All you cared about when entering this thread, was the fact Huggy is a liberal, and that you needed to blame someone. How many times have you attacked me for being partisan? I expect you to never do that again. You have proven, all you care about is politics and finding someone to blame.

Budget cuts ARE political. SOmeone IN the legislature has to create the cuts in the Budget, get enough votes to pass said cuts and then get the Executive to sign the bill into law. The entire process is POLITICAL. And in THIS specific case IF budget cuts led to murder the party to blame is the Democrats. THEY created the bill, they signed it into law and they enforced it.

Further the Corrections Department is run by POLITICAL appointees. WHO appointed them? If the Corrections department screwed up THAT too is POLITICAL. Huggy did not mention who caused the cuts because that did not fit with HIS plan of attack.

The Governor and the State Legislature made the cuts. EVERY one of them. The Corrections department chose where, WITHIN the law, again passed by DEMOCRATS , to make said cuts. The Corrections Department is run by POLITICAL appointees. Again who appointed them?

Budget cuts ARE political. SOmeone IN the legislature has to create the cuts in the Budget, get enough votes to pass said cuts and then get the Executive to sign the bill into law. The entire process is POLITICAL. And in THIS specific case IF budget cuts led to murder the party to blame is the Democrats. THEY created the bill, they signed it into law and they enforced it.

Further the Corrections Department is run by POLITICAL appointees. WHO appointed them? If the Corrections department screwed up THAT too is POLITICAL. Huggy did not mention who caused the cuts because that did not fit with HIS plan of attack.

The Governor and the State Legislature made the cuts. EVERY one of them. The Corrections department chose where, WITHIN the law, again passed by DEMOCRATS , to make said cuts. The Corrections Department is run by POLITICAL appointees. Again who appointed them?

Thanks for clearing that up, Huggy and I had no idea democrats hold the majority in our state.:cuckoo:

Why do you cling so desperately to your ignorance? I have been clear all along. The IMPLEMENTATION of the cuts is what led to the circumstance that resulted in the CO's death. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THE CUTS!!!! Get THAT through your thick skull!!! My whole point is that if there had to be cuts then SERVICES such as chapel for violent offenders must be cut back also. It is stupid to risk the lives of COs if there are not enough of them to provide safe transfer of violent offenders. What is so difficult about that concept for you to grasp?

because she knows it is a waste of money and tax dollars.

A Florida judge just minutes ago declared ObamaCare unconstitutional. What does Christine Gregoire know that he doesn't?

And isn't McKenna a republican?

So one Republican getting elected means Washington isn't run by the left? :lol:

Up until this year, we had a Democrat as our State Superintendent of Education for more than a decade. Does that mean South Carolina isn't hard right anymore?

Our States Attorney General is an opportunistic Christian Fundamentalist fuckwit. He doesn't represent most of the state and he will never become our Governor.

That wasn't my question.

what would you call someone who made large cuts to the government and state health care?

Responsible. Are you inferring that the Democratic Party cannot be trusted with our nation's finances?

UMMMMmmmm...Luissa..... Just because I oppose Christian Fundamentalist influence in the republican party ...it does not make me a liberal or a democrat. I don't HATE liberals like all the neo cons claim to. They(the dems) have their agenda and if the citizens vote them in so be it. I just don't whine about it. That does not make me a liberal. If the republican party keeps putting halfwits like Sarah Palin on the ticket then I cannot support them either. I am holding out hope that the insanity of these reckless nominations will eventually play itself out and the republican party will come around full circle to the wisdom of Eisenhower's and Goldwater's. I'm turning blue holding my breath though..:lol: :lol:

I had to go back and read my OP to make sure we had not entered the "Twiilight Zone".

"Jayme Biendle is a victim of cutbacks in the Washington State corrections system. No...she didn't get laid off. She was forced to be alone with some very dangerous criminals in custody with no back up for extended periods of time. She had to pay for this irresponsible management of resources with her life.

The howling for cutbacks can go too far. This was a murder just waiting to happen. No corrections officer should ever be put in the position where they have to fight for their lives with no way to call for assistance. This wasn't just a tragedy...The department of corrections was negligent and somewhat responsible."

Where in the OP did I mention politics? How was I not perfectly clear WHO I determined was responsible for how the neccesary cutbacks were implemented causing the conditions that led to the CO's death?

RGS. You are a hack. You are too stupid to follow the most plainly and simply laid out train of thought...

Just sayin...:eusa_whistle:

I had to go back and read my OP to make sure we had not entered the "Twiilight Zone".

"Jayme Biendle is a victim of cutbacks in the Washington State corrections system. No...she didn't get laid off. She was forced to be alone with some very dangerous criminals in custody with no back up for extended periods of time. She had to pay for this irresponsible management of resources with her life.

The howling for cutbacks can go too far. This was a murder just waiting to happen. No corrections officer should ever be put in the position where they have to fight for their lives with no way to call for assistance. This wasn't just a tragedy...The department of corrections was negligent and somewhat responsible."

Where in the OP did I mention politics? How was I not perfectly clear WHO I determined was responsible for how the neccesary cutbacks were implemented causing the conditions that led to the CO's death?

RGS. You are a hack. You are too stupid to follow the most plainly and simply laid out train of thought...

Just sayin...:eusa_whistle:

You and Luissa are the morons. Once again you dumb fucking MORON. Budget cuts are POLITICAL. HOW the budget cuts are dealt with inside a department is ALSO political. I repeat, WHO appointed the people that run the Department of Corrections in Washington? WHO passed the laws making the cuts in that department legal and allowed?

Forum List

Back