A Call For Cutbacks.....A Call For Murder!!!!

Jayme Biendle is a victim of cutbacks in the Washington State corrections system. No...she didn't get laid off. She was forced to be alone with some very dangerous criminals in custody with no back up for extended periods of time. She had to pay for this irresponsible management of resources with her life.

The howling for cutbacks can go too far. This was a murder just waiting to happen. No corrections officer should ever be put in the position where they have to fight for their lives with no way to call for assistance. This wasn't just a tragedy...The department of corrections was negligent and somewhat responsible.

prison gaurd murdered - Google Search

Washington State is a liberal paradise. Are you saying that Liberals are responsible for murder?
Tell me exactly how this is the fault of liberals?

I am not the one that opened the thread about a liberal State cutting the budget and claiming that amounted to murder.

Not since 1994, you haven't.
Since June 6, 1996 inmates have been able to choose if their execution will be carried out by lethal injection or hanging. If the inmate makes no decision, the default method is lethal injection.​

SOOOooo...That makes us SOFT on crime? What an idiot. We unlike the state of Texas don't run around bragging about our personal gun ownership. We are as well armed as any place in the country.

I was attacked by a California gang banger a few years ago and I shot the SOB. No..I didn't kill him..I shot him in the dick...out in the open ...in front of witnesses.. Then I was on my way over to his house to blow it up and burn it to the ground and was pulled over by about 20 cop cars. The next day one of our "liberal" judges dismissed the case for a righteous shooting and the cops gave me my gun back when I was released from custody.

We are not as "liberal" as you might think.

True story.

I love it when people talk about how liberal Washington state is. For one the dems from the eastside of the state are not liberal democrats. Something RGS should know, being from northern Idaho.
Along with other red states we also have no state income tax, then there is Tim Iman.
I guess maybe we should have kept the soda and candy tax, that would have helped the state budget.

I am from Eastern Washington you dumb ass. Born in Pullman lived in Albion, Spokane, Medical lake and Lacey.

I read this story from start to finish.. Not once were "cutbacks" mentioned. That makes you a dishonest person. No wonder the dog takes a crap in yer boots.

Willow.... You are an idiot today as you were yesterday and the day before. I didn't get MY information from the internet. I live here. I as everyone with a television in Washington am/are/is very knowledgeable about this murder. We are also knowledgeable about the cutbacks in services that have occurred here recently. I can't say YOU are dishonest...You are too stupid to know a lie from truth.

We have been making cutbacks for several years to meet revenues which have fallen off for a long time. THE ARTICLE is just a reference for some of you that were not familiar with the story.

Leave my dog out of it. He is dead and cannot defend himself anymore. I assure you he would be pestering me to track you down and let him defend himself if he was still alive. He was vindictive like that...:lol: :lol: Dobies are like that...:lol::lol:

Last edited:
SOOOooo...That makes us SOFT on crime? What an idiot. We unlike the state of Texas don't run around bragging about our personal gun ownership. We are as well armed as any place in the country.

I was attacked by a California gang banger a few years ago and I shot the SOB. No..I didn't kill him..I shot him in the dick...out in the open ...in front of witnesses.. Then I was on my way over to his house to blow it up and burn it to the ground and was pulled over by about 20 cop cars. The next day one of our "liberal" judges dismissed the case for a righteous shooting and the cops gave me my gun back when I was released from custody.

True story.

I love it when people talk about how liberal Washington state is. For one the dems from the eastside of the state are not liberal democrats. Something RGS should know, being from northern Idaho.
Along with other red states we also have no state income tax, then there is Tim Iman.
I guess maybe we should have kept the soda and candy tax, that would have helped the state budget.

I am from Eastern Washington you dumb ass. Born in Pullman lived in Albion, Spokane, Medical lake and Lacey.

Then maybe you should know just how non liberal we are here.

Washington State is a liberal paradise. Are you saying that Liberals are responsible for murder?

I am not the one that opened the thread about a liberal State cutting the budget and claiming that amounted to murder.

How did it not amount to murder?
In the Spokesman this morning they talked about complaints that have been made about how many inmates they were supervising. We have had lay offs in pretty much every department, including corrections.

True story.

Oh! you told me you lived in Northern Idaho before. You have never said you lived in Eastern Washington to me. Grow up.
But way to resort to name calling, typical RGS fashion.

I made no such claim about "liberals". It has nothing to do with "liberals". It has nothing to do with republicans. What my OP speaks to is using common sense when a state is forced to make cutbacks. I pointed that out for you because you are too stupid to understand plain English. "common sense"...go look it up. Use it.

Oh! you told me you lived in Northern Idaho before. You have never said you lived in Eastern Washington to me. Grow up.

You either have me confused with someone else or are a liar. Go ahead find a SINGLE post where I EVER claimed I was from Northern Idaho. I have NEVER claimed that and knowing it is full of racist white people would never claim it.

As for your claim the op did not attack people for cutbacks, perhaps you should reread the thread TITLE and the claim he made in every post. You have made the claim as well.

Jayme Biendle is a victim of cutbacks in the Washington State corrections system. No...she didn't get laid off. She was forced to be alone with some very dangerous criminals in custody with no back up for extended periods of time. She had to pay for this irresponsible management of resources with her life.

The howling for cutbacks can go too far. This was a murder just waiting to happen. No corrections officer should ever be put in the position where they have to fight for their lives with no way to call for assistance. This wasn't just a tragedy...The department of corrections was negligent and somewhat responsible.

prison gaurd murdered - Google Search

I was a CO for a short while.

The 1 vs. 50 thing is normal and it can get passed 100.

But I am more than 100% certain she had a radio on her, what likly happened was she was surprised and taken out fairly quickly.

sad, very sad, but more money would not have saved her.

I do not believe that for a second. There are many different levels of custody. Those ratios might be acceptable for handling non violent offenders but three time violent losers with life sentences have nothing to lose. There is no way it is acceptable sending an unarmed officer anywhere one on one with a monster like the one they believe killed her. If the State cannot afford to have enough backup for transfers within a prison then the prisoner should stay in his cell. PERIOD!

Thanks for calling me a liar based on nothing more than an assumption.

None of the CO's walking around carry weapons. Why? B/c you have to pull it out before you get knocked out, and if you fail, the prisoner is now armed with a real weapon and not some shiv.

You can be in a room alone with up to 100 + non-violent offeners or 50 violent offenders.

Is thie normal state to state? Maybe, maybe not. But you might want to check the new and old guide lines before you accuse people of lying. People that were actually there.

You either have me confused with someone else or are a liar. Go ahead find a SINGLE post where I EVER claimed I was from Northern Idaho. I have NEVER claimed that and knowing it is full of racist white people would never claim it.

As for your claim the op did not attack people for cutbacks, perhaps you should reread the thread TITLE and the claim he made in every post. You have made the claim as well.

Of course I made the claim, because living in Washington State and knowing about all the budget cuts, along with reading the Spokane newspaper this morning, it was pretty obvious they were dealing with budget cuts. Or maybe it was the hundreds of other stories I have read about the budget cuts at the Department of Corrections. You are the only one who brought up a political party.

here in Washington we hold personal freedom higher than any other ideal.

If that is true why is Gregoire and the Democrats giving McKenna shit over joining in on the 30 state lawsuit against ObamaCare

And Christine Gregoire is nothing remotely close to being a Republican.

Of course I made the claim, because living in Washington State and knowing about all the budget cuts, along with reading the Spokane newspaper this morning, it was pretty obvious they were dealing with budget cuts. Or maybe it was the hundreds of other stories I have read about the budget cuts at the Department of Corrections. You are the only one who brought up a political party.

Ohh so the cuts were in a vacuum? The Government of Washington State did not make them, some generic "somebody" did it right? The people that made the cuts are the party in power, the same party that has been in power for YEARS in Washington State, the same party that made me chose NOT to return to said State in 1995. NC is run by Democrats too, but they are mostly conservative democrats, not the looney Liberal turds you have running Washington. You know the ones that used dead people to elect the last Democratic Governor? You remember, when the Republican won and suddenly King County found more dead people to count for the recount?

So tell me? Are you opposed to budget cuts? Ohh and as to the fact Washington has no Income tax, last time I checked it was the 4th highest taxed State in the Union even without income tax.

maybe it was when I talked about northern idaho, and you said you lived in the area. Maybe you should have been more clear.
Or it could have been when you told me I didn't know how long it took to get from northern idaho to Boise. Grow up RGS, for one northern idaho is, I don't know about 30 minutes from Spokane, and how close is Pullman to Idaho again? You seem to be the expert on Norther Idaho and Eastern Washington. I really don't know, I have just lived in this area all my life.

maybe it was when I talked about northern idaho, and you said you lived in the area. Maybe you should have been more clear.
Or it could have been when you told me I didn't know how long it took to get from northern idaho to Boise. Grow up RGS, for one northern idaho is, I don't know about 30 minutes from Spokane, and how close is Pullman to Idaho again? You seem to be the expert on Norther Idaho and Eastern Washington. I really don't know, I have just lived in this area all my life.

Provide the proof I ever claimed I lived in Northern Idaho. Or admit you are wrong.

Ohh so the cuts were in a vacuum? The Government of Washington State did not make them, some generic "somebody" did it right? The people that made the cuts are the party in power, the same party that has been in power for YEARS in Washington State, the same party that made me chose NOT to return to said State in 1995. NC is run by Democrats too, but they are mostly conservative democrats, not the looney Liberal turds you have running Washington. You know the ones that used dead people to elect the last Democratic Governor? You remember, when the Republican won and suddenly King County found more dead people to count for the recount?

So tell me? Are you opposed to budget cuts? Ohh and as to the fact Washington has no Income tax, last time I checked it was the 4th highest taxed State in the Union even without income tax.

How come the dead people thing never panned out? huh? or maybe you are confusing real life with the movies.:lol:
You might also want to check out how much she won by in the next election, running against the same person. Dino also lost the senate race, obviously we didn't want him.

Since we are blaming political parties, can we blame republicans for the four dead police officers in Washington state last year?

Provide the proof I ever claimed I lived in Northern Idaho. Or admit you are wrong.
I am not going to google all your post to prove you talked about living in the area. You are moron.

I was a CO for a short while.

The 1 vs. 50 thing is normal and it can get passed 100.

But I am more than 100% certain she had a radio on her, what likly happened was she was surprised and taken out fairly quickly.

sad, very sad, but more money would not have saved her.

I do not believe that for a second. There are many different levels of custody. Those ratios might be acceptable for handling non violent offenders but three time violent losers with life sentences have nothing to lose. There is no way it is acceptable sending an unarmed officer anywhere one on one with a monster like the one they believe killed her. If the State cannot afford to have enough backup for transfers within a prison then the prisoner should stay in his cell. PERIOD!

Thanks for calling me a liar based on nothing more than an assumption.

None of the CO's walking around carry weapons. Why? B/c you have to pull it out before you get knocked out, and if you fail, the prisoner is now armed with a real weapon and not some shiv.

You can be in a room alone with up to 100 + non-violent offeners or 50 violent offenders.

Is thie normal state to state? Maybe, maybe not. But you might want to check the new and old guide lines before you accuse people of lying. People that were actually there.

Where did I call you a liar. That is a stupid response. There is a huge difference between a large ratio at meals in a cafeteria or out in the yard where there may be half a dozen officers to a hundred inmates with guard towers with ARMED corrections officers for back up and single handedly transferring violent offenders out of the reach and access of back up like to a chapel. It is the isolation of the officer I am referring to and if you were a CO you know exactly what I am talking about. Try to resist being so stupid...not a liar..just stupid and defensive.

If that is true why is Gregoire and the Democrats giving McKenna shit over joining in on the 30 state lawsuit against ObamaCare

because she knows it is a waste of money and tax dollars. And isn't McKenna a republican?
I thought everyone in power in Washington State was a liberal, RGS?

Our States Attorney General is an opportunistic Christian Fundamentalist fuckwit. He doesn't represent most of the state and he will never become our Governor. Gregoire is most certainly much more of a true fiscal conservative than you believe. She made serious cutbacks with no apologies. If you believe "conservative" is a religious term then you are right. I don't even know what her religion is..I like it that way. In THAT sense she is very much like an old school republican.

what would you call someone who made large cuts to the government and state health care?

Forum List

Back