A boy, a clock, and the anatomy of Islamophobic character assassination in 3 Acts

In essence, many on the right advocate a 'presumption of guilt' policy concerning Muslims.

That because one is Muslim, he has a 'propensity toward terrorism,' where it is to be presumed that he is a 'terrorist' seeking to commit an 'act of terrorism' where it's incumbent upon Muslims to 'prove' their innocence.

If a Muslim teenager builds a clock, it's perfectly 'appropriate' and 'justified' to assume he's a 'terrorist,' to compel him to demonstrate he's not a 'terrorist,' for no other reason than he's Muslim.
To the bigot Leftist:

A white American boy would have gotten the same treatment, especially since it's white boys who most often shoot up schools.

Stop lying, Leftists!

th

OH, and get a FUNDME account to go to college and have stupid, white liberals donate thousands of dollars to a muslim CON ARTIST!

You guys must feel really big to rip up a 14 yr old kid like that.
Kids years younger than that wield AK-47s and suicide bombs. All threats need to be neutralized, I don't give a triple flying fornication how old the bomb toter is.
"Need to be neutralized"...interesting. So that freshman should have been taken out? Maybe kill his cat?

th

OH, and get a FUNDME account to go to college and have stupid, white liberals donate thousands of dollars to a muslim CON ARTIST!

Kids years younger than that wield AK-47s and suicide bombs. All threats need to be neutralized, I don't give a triple flying fornication how old the bomb toter is.
"Need to be neutralized"...interesting. So that freshman should have been taken out? Maybe kill his cat?

Him only, unless he has a Jihadist cat!

mVsQxKu.png

No one is making every Muslim out to be a saint. It's like saying - "But FOR FUCKING CRYING OUT LOUD what the fuck is wrong with you right wing whackos making every muslim to be a demon?"

As you say - like any other religion there are good, bad and indifferent.

In this case - just maybe, Ahmed's detractors are wrong about it. Just maybe.
No that is not the problem.
Johnny muslim plays victim, after getting treated the same as any other kid under similiar circumstances in America And then gets special treatment
The girl here in Burley was visited by police and arrested in her home.

Kids, in general do not get treated that way in America. They do not get arrested, led away in handcuffs, interrogated by police without their parents knowledge - for bringing in a clock. That is not normal treatment and protesting that treatment is not asking for "special treatment". Sheesh!

How UNINFORMED are you?

1. Alexandria cops bust 10-year-old for bringing toy ...
    www.washingtonexaminer.com/alexandria-cops-bust-10-year...Cached
    A 10-year-old Alexandria boy was arrested after police said he brought a toy handgun to school on ... Alexandria cops bust 10-year-old for bringing toy gun to school.
Quite a few others If you do a simply search!

Was this kid interrogated without his parents?

No. He was booked and released to their custody.
He's lucky they didn't patriot act his ass to Gitmo.
^ Nothing like proving his family right.

th

mVsQxKu.png
Ah...Birther's gone to his Happy Place.

th

mVsQxKu.png
Well, I live next to blm ground and they had some old funky toilet out houses like from the 20's and we had some tannerite.
I'm surprised we didn't end up in jail.

In essence, many on the right advocate a 'presumption of guilt' policy concerning Muslims.

That because one is Muslim, he has a 'propensity toward terrorism,' where it is to be presumed that he is a 'terrorist' seeking to commit an 'act of terrorism' where it's incumbent upon Muslims to 'prove' their innocence.

If a Muslim teenager builds a clock, it's perfectly 'appropriate' and 'justified' to assume he's a 'terrorist,' to compel him to demonstrate he's not a 'terrorist,' for no other reason than he's Muslim.
To the bigot Leftist:

A white American boy would have gotten the same treatment, especially since it's white boys who most often shoot up schools.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Ok - provide an example then of a white American boy who brought in a clock or similar mechanical device, got arrested and interrogated without his parents knowledge or presence?

Could have been and should have been handled a whole lot better:Marcus Jauregui: An Irving teacher draws three lessons from Ahmed’s adventure

Are you the people in this country TIRED of having these games played on you YET? are you TIRED of having to pay for all these people who is sucking the life out us and our resources. ?

FIRST this stupid clock kid. and then there is this:

snip:
Immigration group planned girl's pope encounter for a year
ALICIA A. CALDWELL
Sep. 25, 2015 8:29 AM EDT

WASHINGTON (AP) — Sophie Cruz's brief encounter with Pope Francis during his parade in Washington this week appeared to be the kind of spontaneous moment that is so endearing about this pope: an initially hesitant young child wrapping an arm around his neck as he offers a kiss and a blessing.

SNIP:

"We planned to do this from the moment we learned he was coming to the States," Juan Jose Gutierrez of the Full Rights for Immigrants Coalition told The Associated Press. "We have been working for a while now trying to sensitize the American public that dealing with immigration is not just dealing with the people who came in without proper documents but that we also have ... countless children whose parents are undocumented."
all of it here:
Immigration group planned girl's pope encounter for a year

You first!
And take away your FIRST LICKS, never FAGERAL!
English not your first language?

Anyone of these fits you perfectly, FAGERAL!
1979581_10152340220445520_621312311_n.jpg
Since I'm not gay they like every thing you post is meaningless.
Who are you trying to convince?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
no one... just stating fact .

You first!

Who are you trying to convince?

no one... just stating fact .

You first!

Huh.. turns out you're not very bright either. Or... Bright you not turns out.
you can always dream.

Only use phrases you know judicial tyranny is not one of them.
It is what you democrats use to get thier way like they did with the dread Scott decision and Jim crow

Oh you mean the democrats that are now republicans.
Thanks s proving how stupid you are.... name all these democrats that have became republicans. ... I will help you with one.... Thurman. .... now name the rest

I in reality you've proven who is stupid .it would be those as it was 50 years ago.
Long before you were a stain in the sheets.
Did become a republican? Or bryd? How about Kennedy? Or Johnson?

50 years ago gore was in high school, Kennedy was dead
Johnson was president

Notable modern and former Southern Democrats[edit]
Further reading[edit]

Here's a list of posters whose vile hatred towards other human beings that are muslim really shows:
LogikAndReazon
Bassman007
Vastator
SassyIrishLass
Rexx Taylor
Geaux4it
Claudette
blastoff
RoshawnMarkwees
HenryBHough
Steve_McGarrett
Godboy
RandomVariable
They're all right wingers..
I feel slighted, I demand to be placed on that list of American Patriots!
we'll put you right under Jeffery Dahmer

It is what you democrats use to get thier way like they did with the dread Scott decision and Jim crow

Thanks s proving how stupid you are.... name all these democrats that have became republicans. ... I will help you with one.... Thurman. .... now name the rest

I in reality you've proven who is stupid .it would be those as it was 50 years ago.

Johnson was president

Further reading[edit]
Fucking dummy I wasn't talking about gore junior
Now where are those lists of the democrats the became republicans?

Johnson was president

Further reading[edit]
post 233 asshat, looks like you need to look up the word former.

Johnson was president

Further reading[edit]

Gore was one of only three Democratic senators from the former Confederate states who did not sign the 1956 Southern Manifesto opposing integration, the others being Senate Majority Leader Lyndon B. Johnson of Texas (who was not asked to sign) and Tennessee's other senator, Estes Kefauver, who refused to sign. South Carolina Senator J. Strom Thurmond tried to get Gore to sign the Southern Manifesto, but Gore refused. Gore could not, however, be regarded as an integrationist, as he voted against some major civil rights legislation, including the Civil Rights Act of 1964 although he supported the Voting Rights Act of 1965.

No that is not the problem.
Johnny muslim plays victim, after getting treated the same as any other kid under similiar circumstances in America And then gets special treatment
The girl here in Burley was visited by police and arrested in her home.

Kids, in general do not get treated that way in America. They do not get arrested, led away in handcuffs, interrogated by police without their parents knowledge - for bringing in a clock. That is not normal treatment and protesting that treatment is not asking for "special treatment". Sheesh!

How UNINFORMED are you?

A 10-year-old Alexandria boy was arrested after police said he brought a toy handgun to school on ... Alexandria cops bust 10-year-old for bringing toy gun to school.

OCD on one point but all the others including being YOUNGER are there... shameful performance!

Not at all.

You imply that this is routine. It's not. Interrogating minors without their parents is not legal and is not normally done.

It's done all the time. Going back the 1970s, the place where my sister worked, reported that money had been stolen from their safe. My sister worked there part time and the police investigator came to her school and interviewed her, in school... with no one else present.

My Dad was 5 shades of pissed off about it, hired a lawyer to sue the county, but a written apology from the Sheriff saw the matter closed prior to the civil trial.

Now... my sister was (and remains) a good Baptist, with no criminal record due to a firm sense of impenetrably sound ethics.

Ahmed is a Muslim who built an IED and took it to school; a felony... and in many places on earth, an act which justifies his no questions asked... summary execution, as a means to stir shit as a means to be seen as a put upon minority victim and celebrated by the Intellectually Less Fortunates, such as yourself.

He should presently be in GITMO, being debriefed by professional de-briefers... who would quickly be familiar with every thing he ever said, thought and did from prenatal to present.

How UNINFORMED are you?

OCD on one point but all the others including being YOUNGER are there... shameful performance!

Not at all.

You imply that this is routine. It's not. Interrogating minors without their parents is not legal and is not normally done.

It's done all the time. Going back the 1970s, the place where my sister worked, reported that money had been stolen from their safe. My sister worked there part time and the police investigator came to her school and interviewed her, in school... with no one else present.

My Dad was 5 shades of pissed off about it, hired a lawyer to sue the county, but a written apology from the Sheriff saw the matter closed prior to the civil trial.

Now... my sister was (and remains) a good Baptist, with no criminal record due to a firm sense of impenetrably sound ethics.

Ahmed is a Muslim who built an IED and took it to school; a felony... and in many places on earth, an act which justifies his no questions asked... summary execution, as a means to stir shit as a means to be seen as a put upon minority victim and celebrated by the Intellectually Less Fortunates, such as yourself.

He should presently be in GITMO, being debriefed by professional de-briefers... who would quickly be familiar with every thing he ever said, thought and did from prenatal to present.

What IED are you talking about? Are you having a delusional moment again?

Sounds like your Dad did exactly what Ahmed's father is doing - as is appropriate when the police act illegally. Of course we all know if the kid hadn't been Muslim, his clock would have been praised and the police would never have been called.

... Bigoted freak...

The ABSOLUTE COOLEST thing about the word "bigot", is that the use of the word, advanced against another... is a classic demonstration of precisely what the word conveys.

I NEVER seem to tire of watching people expose themselves as BEING that which they otherwise claim to lament. It is always: HYSTERICAL! (In every sense of the word... )

Forum List

Back