A Box checked for Biden...

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Her law professors should be ashamed.... for passing her on....
Yet here you are, without any law classes from ANY institution, pretending that you know she is dumb.

This is what you get when you appoint people for reasons other than qualifications.... this woman is as dumb as Kamala... how in the hell did she get through law school?....
Neither one is dumb.

Again, which Law School did you apply to?

Yet here you are, without any law classes from ANY institution, pretending that you know she is dumb.

Neither one is dumb.

Again, which Law School did you apply to?
Everyone is shocked at her lack of legal knowledge....

Link?

You're so insecure.
A woman, and black.......wow.
And more successful than you.....OUCH.
Ouch??? did you sit on something too big or what?.... I don't care what color she is... that is the difference between you and me....

This is what you get when you appoint people for reasons other than qualifications.... this woman is as dumb as Kamala... how in the hell did she get through law school?....

Ouch??? did you sit on something too big or what?.... I don't care what color she is... that is the difference between you and me....
You do care that she is black and a woman. Otherwise you would not have said this.

"This is what you get when you appoint people for reasons others than qualifications." Yup, you said it.

Now, what other reasons?

I watched her confirmation hearings it was obvious she was a lightweight why she was confirmed is a mystery.

You do care that she is black and a woman. Otherwise you would not have said this.

"This is what you get when you appoint people for reasons others than qualifications." Yup, you said it.

Now, what other reasons?
I don't care what color she is... but Joe sure did and so do you since you keep bringing her skin color up... that makes you a racist....

And another one....

1688872703975.jpeg

Forum List

Back