So, How Many Charging Stations Has Biden Built?

What's your guess? He's had billions of dollars, two years to get'er done. Answer below.

Biden doesn't build charging stations. We have them here. One free standing multi car recharging station and then about 10 at Sams Club. In Colorado, the State works with industry to make those charging stations available all along major Interstates and US Highways. One of the problems, most will be charged at home. And if you have a 220 plugin then you can fast charge your car.

I can start at the Utah, Colorado border and drive all the way to the Kansas Border and have fast charging stations all along the way. And not one single Federal Dime pays for those charging stations. Mostly (after installation) they become self sufficient.

Biden doesn't build charging stations. We have them here. One free standing multi car recharging station and then about 10 at Sams Club. In Colorado, the State works with industry to make those charging stations available all along major Interstates and US Highways. One of the problems, most will be charged at home. And if you have a 220 plugin then you can fast charge your car.

I can start at the Utah, Colorado border and drive all the way to the Kansas Border and have fast charging stations all along the way. And not one single Federal Dime pays for those charging stations. Mostly (after installation) they become self sufficient.
~~~~~~
Have you seen the cost of recharging vs the cost of a tankful of gas?

So in the middle of nowhere, got it. A few charging stations every 200 miles.

Try that in Riverside to LA. If the vandals don’t mangle them or the tweakers want the copper wire. That’s 25 million people with 37million cars.

But good to hear you can navigate an interstate to gradmas’ house in Topeka on vacation W/o gas. Again why would I want to? I know where gas is, i have a credit card and a $22K gas car. Whats in it for me?

Try it at 4AM in South CHI at -40 F and report back.

Last edited:
The local poco's have been giving away EV chargers for years on my turf , as long as one possesses a digital meter allowing them access to it

Maybe some of you get why that is.........?

~S~

So in the middle of nowhere, got it. A few charging stations every 200 miles.

Now about every 85 miles. Some EVs would be hard pressed to travel in the mountains at 200 miles range.

Try that in Riverside to LA. If the vandals don’t mangle them or the tweakers want the copper wire. That’s 25 million people with 37million cars.

So you have a crime rate. Sounds to me rather than condemning EVs you should be condemning Crime and working on preventing it.

But good to hear you can navigate an interstate to gradmas’ house in Topeka on vacation W/o gas. Again why would I want to? I know where gas is, i have a credit card and a $22K gas car. Whats in it for me?

Hate to break it to you, Karen, life doesn't revolve around you. And you say that I am trying to force YOU to drive an EV? Noper, sounds to me that you are trying to deny my right to drive an EV. EVs were here first. The predate even the Diesel Engine and Steam Powered Cars.

Try it at 4AM in South CHI at -40 F and report back.

Governments all over the world are attempting to phase out ICE cars.

I have an ICE and an EV. Are you saying that would force me NOT to drive the EV? Sounds like it to me.

As for getting rid of the ICE vehicles, it has to happen sooner or later. I would support doing Trucks first as they would be easier. And if any company said they wouldn't benefit from a short haul EV truck probably shouldn't be in business. Same goes for Buses. I drove a Public Bus that had a big Detroit 8 Diesel in it. Average MPG was about 6. The good news is, it was driven less than 100 miles every day so the EV bus can do the same job except cheaper.

I also keep hearing the claims that EVs are bad but Hybrids (part ICE and part EV) is the way of the future. Are you aware that sooner or later you are going to have to replace the batteries and that's going to cost as much as if you replaced the batteries in an EV and the Hybrid will be much harder to work on.

I can still look back on the time when we had Black Snow and the Rivers could almost be walked across just by stepping on the dead fish.

Thieves are breaking into the charging stations and stealing the copper wiring inside the charging stations.

More charging stations than your orange loser built walls.

And Biden didn’t lie about getting the money from Mexico.

Must really suck to be a trumptard. :itsok:

Sucks worse to be an angry, ill-informed leftist.

Biden's green boondoggle, a surrender to AOC and the global warming screamers, is a bust.

Forum List

Back