Stormy Daniels cleared Trump from crimes

Stormy Daniels did not campaign for Trump. She extorted him. Cohen also went to prison.

Doesn't matter that she didn't campaign for him. She helped his campaign.

And no, she didn't export from him. Cohen approached her and offered to pay her. She didn't approach him.

And yes, Cohen went to prison for, among other crimes, making illegal campaign contributions.

wow, did you stick that demofk coke straight to your brain?

Explain how she helped trump. First off, she never had sex with trump. She said so on live tv. So you are really confused. You need to ask Cohen why he paid her money, maybe he had sex with her.

He didn't need money to point out to them how they should drop that charge if it didn't apply to him. According to you, they could have charged him with murder and he would have pled guilty without challenging them on a charge.

The fact remains, the most he could contribute was $2,700; but he contributed $130,000.
The most who could contribute?

Thank God.

Depends. Lawyers are more likely to see the connection and explain it to the other jurors. See lawyers are oing to be swayed by the ranting of a man behind a bike rack when he leaves court.

I don't have to prove anything. The prosecution has the burden.

What? You didn't know that's what the charges really are?

I have no idea where this question is coming from. But there was no attempt to "correct the errors" the business records remain falsified, not Trump Organization attorney attempted to correct them.

Because they submitted fraudulent paper work, issued checks, and fudged the book keeping.

Cohen billed for "services", yet no work was performed during the period of billing. The Trump Organization wasn't paying for services during the monthly periods the checks covered in 2017, they were paying reimbursement for money Cohen spent in 2016 to execute his crime.

No I don't take Trumps word.

However, if you mean the case at trial. You should really pay attention to what is going on.

Well lets see who has presented evidence at trial so far other than Cohen:
  • David Pecker - CEO of AMI, Trump Friend, Trump Supporter
  • Rhona Graff - Trump Executive Assistant
  • Gary Farro - Banker that pertaining to Cohens LLC account
  • Robert Browning - Archivist validating video of Trump
  • Phillip Thompson - Director for court reporters verifying court reporter services
  • Keith Davidson - Daniels attorney
  • Hope Hicks - White House Communications Director
  • Jeffery McConney - Trump Organization Controller
  • Deborah Tarasoff - Trump Organization Accounts Payable Supervisor
  • Sally Franklin - Publisher of Trump books as to what Trump included in his books.
  • Stormy Daniels - Adult Actress and Director that had sex with Trump
  • Madeline Westerhout - White House Special Assistant

You've got 7 Trump circle insiders that have provided the most damaging testimony.

4 people that were there to verify the submission of evidence (Farro, Browning, Thompson, Franklin).

2 That were outside Trumps circle. The woman he had sex with and her attorney.

Again the most damning evidence have come from Trump insiders. The prosecution laid the groundwork so that everything was documented before Cohen even took the stand. And once Cohen was on the stand all the events where already in evidence dates, times, locations, etc. coming from other witnesses.

WW
Will you be upset when the Jury announces not guilty?
The pair of lawyers may be schooled in this kind of law and even if not, tell the jury the flaws.

Watch this congresswoman tee off on Bragg.

wow, did you stick that demofk coke straight to your brain?

Explain how she helped trump. First off, she never had sex with trump. She said so on live tv. So you are really confused. You need to ask Cohen why he paid her money, maybe he had sex with her.

You're brain-dead if you can't fathom how, prior to the election, her not talking about having an affair with Trump, helped his campaign. :cuckoo:

And no, she didn't export from him. Cohen approached her and offered to pay her. She didn't approach him.

And yes, Cohen went to prison for, among other crimes, making illegal campaign contributions.
It is hard for me to see why Cohen went to prison and my hunch is he did not have enough money to defend himself. He was up against a no end of money Government.

However he pled guilty. But Trump has not.

You're brain-dead if you can't fathom how, prior to the election, her not talking about having an affair with Trump, helped his campaign. :cuckoo:
Were this about Biden, no doubt you would not talk that way. You would defend Biden and say he is innocent.

Cohen, ya flaming moron. Which felon did you think we were talking about??
Even his sympathizers see Cohen as a man that the Court bought and paid for a guilty plea.

Will you be upset when the Jury announces not guilty?
The pair of lawyers may be schooled in this kind of law and even if not, tell the jury the flaws.

Watch this congresswoman tee off on Bragg.

So Bragg kept his campaign promises. That's what candidates are supposed to do.

Oh, okay.

They really do have a lot of new information, but they decided they didn't need to present it to the jury because they had such a great case without it.

Got it. It's an old trick, but it just might work.... :laughing0301:
Maybe they do, maybe they don't. Renewing the investigation doesn't mean new information necessarily arose.

So you're not really making any points. You're asking for alternative explanations to your implied nutball conspiracy theories, and you are getting them. You're welcome, geesh.

It is hard for me to see why Cohen went to prison and my hunch is he did not have enough money to defend himself. He was up against a no end of money Government.

However he pled guilty. But Trump has not.

You can’t understand how $130,000 is more than $2,700?

You can’t understand how $130,000 is more than $2,700?
In Cohen's case of course I understand. However can you understand that extortion is not payment for campaigns?

Were this about Biden, no doubt you would not talk that way. You would defend Biden and say he is innocent.

False. I don't give a shit about Biden. He was found to have illegally held onto classified documents. I think he should be prosecuted for that.

See that? You're not nearly as accurate as you think you are.

False. I don't give a shit about Biden. He was found to have illegally held onto classified documents. I think he should be prosecuted for that.

See that? You're not nearly as accurate as you think you are.
OK, we agree that Biden is guilty.

Forum List

Back