A black woman called 911 because she was afraid of a police officer. A violent arrest followed.

Still with the epithets...the vocabulary of lower rung whites everywhere...
Yeah, I understand your irrelevance has been exposed to you and the social contract of racism is being erased, however, trump still can't save you.
Fyi...be original and try some new epithets...lol.

So Lyndon Johnson was correct.

I'll stop considering you one when you stop being one.
Actually that phrase you want to reference has never been verified, sorta like your belief you are better than Black people...

You mean you don't want to believe that it has just like you don't want to believe the latter. That I'm better has nothing to do with white vs. blacks but results involving a comparison of whites vs. blacks.
Sure sonny sure...
You have proven yourself to be an idiot with the facts of this thread,
An idiot who is reduced to screaming, "boy" and other boring racial epithets,
An idiot who has made numerous unsubstantiated comments concerning the woman due to her race,
An idiot who still believes trump is going to make him relevant in some unknown manner.

And the crowning idiocy of the day...I'm better than Black people not for a single thing, I as an individual have achieved.
I'm better because of an unspecified comparison of white vs. Black people...lol...

I did say you were an idiot...right???

The problem is you're making the determination and you've proven you're incapable of doing so.

So you wanted specifics. If don't fit into any of the categories where fitting is a bad thing and for which blacks are high disproportionately represented based on their percentage in society. What I've done and succeeded in accomplishing was done based on qualification,s skills, etc. I didn't have to have programs like affirmative action in order to get selected. That, alone, puts me on a higher level.
Are you really as stupid as what you just posted???...apparently you are.

If don't fit into any of the categories where fitting is a bad thing
Is English your first language???...maybe you are simply semi-literate...

People like you got were artificially advanced via the "ole boy" network...well that's fast disappearing hence your anxiety and wishful thinking that trump will save you...

The rest of your tripe...I can read over at storm front any day of the week

Actually that phrase you want to reference has never been verified, sorta like your belief you are better than Black people...

You mean you don't want to believe that it has just like you don't want to believe the latter. That I'm better has nothing to do with white vs. blacks but results involving a comparison of whites vs. blacks.
Sure sonny sure...
An idiot who has made numerous unsubstantiated comments concerning the woman due to her race,
An idiot who still believes trump is going to make him relevant in some unknown manner.

And the crowning idiocy of the day...I'm better than Black people not for a single thing, I as an individual have achieved.
I'm better because of an unspecified comparison of white vs. Black people...lol...

The problem is you're making the determination and you've proven you're incapable of doing so.

So you wanted specifics. If don't fit into any of the categories where fitting is a bad thing and for which blacks are high disproportionately represented based on their percentage in society. What I've done and succeeded in accomplishing was done based on qualification,s skills, etc. I didn't have to have programs like affirmative action in order to get selected. That, alone, puts me on a higher level.

People like you got were artificially advanced via the "ole boy" network...well that's fast disappearing hence your anxiety and wishful thinking that trump will save you...

hahahahahahahahahaahaha, what the fk is that?

Sure sonny sure...

I was? Why don't you prove it, asshole. Why don't you show me the legislation where the good ole boy network you claim is the only reason I am where I am exists. Oh, you can't? I can show you that related to affirmative action.

You can read? Or is it someone has to read it to you?

Sure sonny sure...

I was? Why don't you prove it, asshole. Why don't you show me the legislation where the good ole boy network you claim is the only reason I am where I am exists. Oh, you can't? I can show you that related to affirmative action.

Yes you are one of the shallow pool specimen...lol

You can show nothing related to AA it's too much an intellectual endeavor for the low rung specimen such as yourself.

There was legislation that condoned the "good ole boy"network ???...really.

I'm sure you will post that link or maybe it's more of your ignorance being bandied about.

Sure sonny sure...

You can show nothing related to AA it's too much an intellectual endeavor for the low rung specimen such as yourself.

I'm sure you will post that link or maybe it's more of your ignorance being bandied about.

I never said there was legislation for a good ole boy network. You're the one indicating that it officially exist. Since you did, I was requesting you show me where the official action to create it came from. That you can't means it didn't. Pay attention, retard.

Are you claiming AA isn't an official program designed to, as it's supporters incorrectly claim, level the playing field? Even those that support it acknowledge it as official. Why can't you?

Not one thing about me being white has even done anything for me when it came to admittance, hiring, etc. A black that has benefited from AA can't say that. That, alone, makes me better.

Sure sonny sure...

I never said there was legislation for a good ole boy network. You're the one indicating that it officially exist. Since you did, I was requesting you show me where the official action to create it came from. That you can't means it didn't. Pay attention, retard.

Are you claiming AA isn't an official program designed to, as it's supporters incorrectly claim, level the playing field? Even those that support it acknowledge it as official. Why can't you?

Not one thing about me being white has even done anything for me when it came to admittance, hiring, etc. A black that has benefited from AA can't say that. That, alone, makes me better.
I see he's playing the PeeWee Herman game with you. you know, the: 'I know you are but what am I' game

Had the dumb bitch stayed in the car like she should have done, nothing occurs. Tells me she wanted to escalate the situation because how dare a white cop say anything to a black.

So you agree the situation occurred because she felt the need to challenge authority for not AGREEING with why she was stopped?
Based on what I see in the video that woman is either a little crazy or she deliberately drew that cop into exactly the publicity-rich situation we are now watching and participating in.

The aggressive arrest activity is entirely out of proportion with the relatively minor traffic offense. It appears as an unnecessary and excessive exercise of police authority. The cop should not have gone along with it. He should have reported a possible EDP and requested a supervisor.

When the supervisor arrived the situation would have turned entirely in favor of the police. Instead, this cop's behavior became a manifestation of, "I don't care if you're crazy, how dare you disobey me!"

And that's the long and the short of it.

Last edited:
Sure sonny sure...

Yeah...you are one of the semi-literate ones...lol

I never said there was legislation for a good ole boy network. You're the one indicating that it officially exist.

Exploring the Nature of the” Old Boy's Network” In the United States:
Patriarchal structures privilege white males’ career advancement and have createdenduring barriers to women’s career advancement. The informal, invisible “Good ‘olBoy’s Network” has long been viewed as an exclusive club that affords insideinformation, facilitates advancement, and provides a social and support network to itsmembers. Membership in the “Good Old Boy’s Network” is automatic, if you are white,male, and white collar. Women and people of color do not have ready access ormembership in this exclusive group, which makes their career prospects less attainable.Both women and men may fail to recognize how patriarchy privileges men and delimits

Exploring the Nature of the” Old Boy's Network” In the United States: Using Electronic Networks of Practice to Understand Gendered Issues In HRD …

I understand that I have passed your intellectual threshold...however the more evolved ones will be able to comprehend what they read.

Had the dumb bitch stayed in the car like she should have done, nothing occurs. Tells me she wanted to escalate the situation because how dare a white cop say anything to a black.

So you agree the situation occurred because she felt the need to challenge authority for not AGREEING with why she was stopped?
Based on what I see in the video that woman is either a little crazy or she deliberately drew that cop into exactly the publicity-rich situation we are now watching and participating in.

The aggressive arrest activity is entirely out of proportion with the relatively minor traffic offense. It appears as an unnecessary and excessive exercise of police authority. The cop should not have gone along with it. He should have reported a possible EDP and requested a supervisor.

When the supervisor arrived the entire situation would have turned entirely in favor of the police. Instead, this cop's behavior became a manifestation of, "I don't care if you're crazy, how dare you disobey me!"

And that's the long and the short of it.
How dare you...in first..ÿou anti-white"...lol

Yeah...you are one of the semi-literate ones...lol

I never said there was legislation for a good ole boy network. You're the one indicating that it officially exist.

Exploring the Nature of the” Old Boy's Network” In the United States:
Patriarchal structures privilege white males’ career advancement and have createdenduring barriers to women’s career advancement. The informal, invisible “Good ‘olBoy’s Network” has long been viewed as an exclusive club that affords insideinformation, facilitates advancement, and provides a social and support network to itsmembers. Membership in the “Good Old Boy’s Network” is automatic, if you are white,male, and white collar. Women and people of color do not have ready access ormembership in this exclusive group, which makes their career prospects less attainable.Both women and men may fail to recognize how patriarchy privileges men and delimits

Exploring the Nature of the” Old Boy's Network” In the United States: Using Electronic Networks of Practice to Understand Gendered Issues In HRD …

I understand that I have passed your intellectual threshold...however the more evolved ones will be able to comprehend what they read.
made up shit nice!!!!!!!

Good old boys' network still rules corporate boards
By Gary Strauss, USA TODAY
United Technologies CEO George David vowed to diversify his board of directors within a year. Seven years and six board appointments later, the industrial conglomerate finally named its first African-American, Howard University President H. Patrick Swygert, to its 11-member board in 2001.

Same people fill many board seats
Several women and minorities hold multiple seats on the boards of Fortune 1,000 companies:
Seats
Individuals

blackbar.jpg

redbar.jpg

Women
blackbar.jpg
redbar.jpg
All minorities
blackbar.jpg
redbar.jpg
Blacks
blackbar.jpg
redbar.jpg
Asians
blackbar.jpg
redbar.jpg
Hispanics
blackbar.jpg
redbar.jpg

USATODAY.com - Good old boys' network still rules corporate boards

I already stated that the lower rung specimen wouldn't be able to comprehend what's in front of them...

United Technologies CEO George David vowed to diversify his board of directors within a year. Seven years and six board appointments later, the industrial conglomerate finally named its first African-American, Howard University President H. Patrick Swygert, to its 11-member board in 2001.

Several women and minorities hold multiple seats on the boards of Fortune 1,000 companies:
Seats
Individuals

blackbar.jpg

redbar.jpg

Women
blackbar.jpg
redbar.jpg
All minorities
blackbar.jpg
redbar.jpg
Blacks
blackbar.jpg
redbar.jpg
Asians
blackbar.jpg
redbar.jpg
Hispanics
blackbar.jpg
redbar.jpg

I already stated that the lower rung specimen wouldn't be able to comprehend what's in front of them...
and it was incoherent, thanks for playing.

Seats
Individuals

blackbar.jpg

redbar.jpg

Women
blackbar.jpg
redbar.jpg
All minorities
blackbar.jpg
redbar.jpg
Blacks
blackbar.jpg
redbar.jpg
Asians
blackbar.jpg
redbar.jpg
Hispanics
blackbar.jpg
redbar.jpg

Incoherent to the intellectually inhibited....

Seats
Individuals

blackbar.jpg

redbar.jpg

Women
blackbar.jpg
redbar.jpg
All minorities
blackbar.jpg
redbar.jpg
Blacks
blackbar.jpg
redbar.jpg
Asians
blackbar.jpg
redbar.jpg
Hispanics
blackbar.jpg
redbar.jpg

incoherent period. but nice try. How many jobs do you think are out there? six thousand?

BTW, even the guy in the white house is white. Bet you didn't know that did ya?

Seats
Individuals

blackbar.jpg

redbar.jpg

Women
blackbar.jpg
redbar.jpg
All minorities
blackbar.jpg
redbar.jpg
Blacks
blackbar.jpg
redbar.jpg
Asians
blackbar.jpg
redbar.jpg
Hispanics
blackbar.jpg
redbar.jpg

incoherent period. but nice try. How many jobs do you think are out there? six thousand?

BTW, even the guy in the white house is white. Bet you didn't know that did ya?
Thanks for cementing the statement that some just won't intellectually be able to grasp it....

Would a white woman have even done what this person did?

All those defending this woman would have said the white woman should have stayed in the car.

Again, that is not why she was arrested.

Why do you say she was arrested? Remember, saying because she was black or the police officer had his feeling hurt isn't a valid answer.

The cop said she was arrested and charged not me. Did you know that or were you too busy defending shit you didnt know?

You said you knew that not staying in the car wasn't the reason why she was arrested. Surely someone that know that would know the reason. In your case, you don't know shit but run your fucking mouth like you do.

I didn't expect you to answer. Your kind are worthless.

So you dont even know yet you've been defending it? LOL.

Getting out the car isnt against the law. So you cant be arrested for something thats not illegal.
Getting out of the car is not against the law, however not getting back in the car when given a lawful order from a police officer is.
Question is, did he instruct her to either stay in the car, or get back in the car.
With as many viral animals out there right now looking to shoot white police officers, do you think it unreasonable for an officer to want to take immediate charge of any situation he finds himself in?

Again, that is not why she was arrested.

Why do you say she was arrested? Remember, saying because she was black or the police officer had his feeling hurt isn't a valid answer.

The cop said she was arrested and charged not me. Did you know that or were you too busy defending shit you didnt know?

You said you knew that not staying in the car wasn't the reason why she was arrested. Surely someone that know that would know the reason. In your case, you don't know shit but run your fucking mouth like you do.

Getting out the car isnt against the law. So you cant be arrested for something thats not illegal.
Getting out of the car is not against the law, however not getting back in the car when given a lawful order from a police officer is.
Question is, did he instruct her to either stay in the car, or get back in the car.
With as many viral animals out there right now looking to shoot white police officers, do you think it unreasonable for an officer to want to take immediate charge of any situation he finds himself in?

Not following lawful orders is illegal.

A white giving a black a lawful order reminds them too much of slavery. Its not politically correct to do so.

A white giving a black a lawful order reminds them too much of slavery. Its not politically correct to do so.

To me, not liking being given a lawful order falls under the concept of tough shit for them.

To me, not liking being given a lawful order falls under the concept of tough shit for them.
I have to admit, I have a problem with following a "lawful" order from a police officer too, but I do it. pisses me off but I'm not going to take the chance of going to jail just so some cowboy wannabe can feel superior in all ways.

Forum List

Back