A black woman called 911 because she was afraid of a police officer. A violent arrest followed.

Tap the brakes there Barney Fife. You forget who you're working for. Or you've forgotten what country you live in.

I'm not a LEO. I realized long ago that I couldn't do that job in this panty waisted nation. I know what country I'm in, unfortunately. I also know that lack of fear of/deference to LEOs by the public is killing this nation.

Tap the brakes there Barney Fife. You forget who you're working for. Or you've forgotten what country you live in.

I'm not a LEO. I realized long ago that I couldn't do that job in this panty waisted nation. I know what country I'm in, unfortunately. I also know that lack of fear of/deference to LEOs by the public is killing this nation.

No, the police can all be fired overnight and replaced with qualified prospectives.

No, the police can all be fired overnight and replaced with qualified prospectives.

Qualified prospectives? Does that mean people who let those in society do what they want when they want because they want?

I doubt there would be any sympathy for the woman had she been white.
I don't believe sympathy for this woman is the issue. Rather it is critical assessment of that cop's seemingly instinctual tendency to escalate a relatively minor situation. He obviously is so preoccupied with his sense of importance that the relatively minor nature of the offense became irrelevant and the fact that his authority was being challenged infuriated him.

As mentioned in a previous message, when one's only tool is a hammer one tends to treat every situation like a nail. I perceive this cop to be another of those loose-cannons whose lack of judgment is responsible for the currently rising anti-police atmosphere. He is the kind of cop the Nation's police fraternity can do without -- and I'm certain that every psychologically stable cop in the U.S. with an I.Q. above 85 agrees with me.

Had the dumb bitch stayed in the car like she should have done, nothing occurs. Tells me she wanted to escalate the situation because how dare a white cop say anything to a black.

So you agree the situation occurred because she felt the need to challenge authority for not AGREEING with why she was stopped?

search

Be careful, you will be called anti-white next...

Why should he mind. He is. So are you, Kunta.
Still in the throes of your primtive racial melt down...lol.

The meltdown is what the black bitch that got upset a white cop stopped her did.

Would a white woman have even done what this person did?

All those defending this woman would have said the white woman should have stayed in the car.

Again, that is not why she was arrested.

I don't believe sympathy for this woman is the issue. Rather it is critical assessment of that cop's seemingly instinctual tendency to escalate a relatively minor situation. He obviously is so preoccupied with his sense of importance that the relatively minor nature of the offense became irrelevant and the fact that his authority was being challenged infuriated him.

As mentioned in a previous message, when one's only tool is a hammer one tends to treat every situation like a nail. I perceive this cop to be another of those loose-cannons whose lack of judgment is responsible for the currently rising anti-police atmosphere. He is the kind of cop the Nation's police fraternity can do without -- and I'm certain that every psychologically stable cop in the U.S. with an I.Q. above 85 agrees with me.

Had the dumb bitch stayed in the car like she should have done, nothing occurs. Tells me she wanted to escalate the situation because how dare a white cop say anything to a black.

So you agree the situation occurred because she felt the need to challenge authority for not AGREEING with why she was stopped?

She got out the car before knowing who was in the car behind her. If getting out your car, to you, is an act of violence then that is the reason you're not a cop and imagine being John Wayne or Bruce Willis

Notice certain posters have never met the woman in question yet have attached the following epithets to her:
Ni66er
Feral
STD laden
Stinks
Lazy...

Yet these lower spectrum species want to scream how color blind they are and why minorities should flock to their party and trump...lol.
GTFOH!!!!!!

You've never met Donald Trump yet you think you know enough about him to make judgments.

I've never met you but I know you're many of those things on that list.
Being from the shallow end of the gene pool, you would.

Yes, YOU are from the shallow end of the gene pool and that's why I identified you as being many of those. Thanks for agreeing.
Unfortunately for the lower rung whites like you, society has left you powerless, irrelevant and reduced to racial epithets on an internet board...
Nope, trump can't save you from yourself...
That deal so many centuries ago that lied and told you that you were better than Black people has expired.

You seem to think you know a lot of someone you don't know.

No one had to tell me I'm better. It was easy to see, boy.

Let's see, I'm employed and have been, don't have bastard children, didn't quit school, not a criminal, don't use social welfare, etc. Yeah, I'm powerless and irrelevant. Try looking at blacks who have high unemployment, 3/4 bastard children, high dropout rates, high criminal rates, extensive use of social welfare, and so on. They've done exactly what Lyndon Johnson said they'd do. Since he said he'd "have those ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years", does that mean blacks think that's what they are since they did exactly what he said?
Still with the epithets...the vocabulary of lower rung whites everywhere...
Yeah, I understand your irrelevance has been exposed to you and the social contract of racism is being erased, however, trump still can't save you.
Fyi...be original and try some new epithets...lol.

who hires them?

You've never met Donald Trump yet you think you know enough about him to make judgments.

Yes, YOU are from the shallow end of the gene pool and that's why I identified you as being many of those. Thanks for agreeing.
Unfortunately for the lower rung whites like you, society has left you powerless, irrelevant and reduced to racial epithets on an internet board...
That deal so many centuries ago that lied and told you that you were better than Black people has expired.

Let's see, I'm employed and have been, don't have bastard children, didn't quit school, not a criminal, don't use social welfare, etc. Yeah, I'm powerless and irrelevant. Try looking at blacks who have high unemployment, 3/4 bastard children, high dropout rates, high criminal rates, extensive use of social welfare, and so on. They've done exactly what Lyndon Johnson said they'd do. Since he said he'd "have those ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years", does that mean blacks think that's what they are since they did exactly what he said?
Yeah, I understand your irrelevance has been exposed to you and the social contract of racism is being erased, however, trump still can't save you.
oh, I'm quite confident Trump has the win.

Qualified prospectives? Does that mean people who let those in society do what they want when they want because they want?

Ask a pimp? :laugh:

LOL. If you think nobody respects cops NOW, what the hell is gonna,make me respect the newest version of the Peace Corps if you put them on the streets armed with balloon animals and bubble shooters?

I didn't know the Peace Corps were THE police. :laugh:

search

Why should he mind. He is. So are you, Kunta.

The meltdown is what the black bitch that got upset a white cop stopped her did.

All those defending this woman would have said the white woman should have stayed in the car.

Why do you say she was arrested? Remember, saying because she was black or the police officer had his feeling hurt isn't a valid answer.

She got out the car before knowing who was in the car behind her. If getting out your car, to you, is an act of violence then that is the reason you're not a cop and imagine being John Wayne or Bruce Willis

Bullshit. If she didn't know a cop was behind her, why did she pull over?

So Lyndon Johnson was correct.

I'll stop considering you one when you stop being one.

search

Why do you say she was arrested? Remember, saying because she was black or the police officer had his feeling hurt isn't a valid answer.

The cop said she was arrested and charged not me. Did you know that or were you too busy defending shit you didnt know?

Forum List

Back