A 12-year-old Sikh boy is the latest victim of racist terrorism paranoia

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Here is what all your Islamophobic paranoia is doing to innocent people. Un-fucking-real.

And of course it's no surprise this is in Texas.

Armaan had carried a ā€œpower bagā€ to school, meaning his backpack has a built-in battery charger for a cell phone. Numerous companies sell these bags, which are not cheap but popular enough to be sold out right now in several styles and categories on Amazon. ā€œThe student in front of me, who is the one who made the accusation. . . said that [the backpack] looked like a bomb,ā€ [Armaan] Singh said, per a report in the Washington Post. ā€œThen Friday. . . I came back to that period and he was in front of me again and he said ā€˜Iā€™m going to go tell on you. Iā€™m going to go tell on you and say all this stuff about you. Iā€™m going to go tell on you.ā€™ Singh said he laughed at the other student, who did the same.

But the other student wasnā€™t joking. He made good on his threat, telling the teacher that Armaan had a bomb. The teacher told the principal, who called the police, which came to school and ā€œgrabbedā€ him. Now at home because heā€™s been suspended from school, Armaan must wear an ankle monitor as he awaits his court date. Though he is twelve years old, it is currently unclear whether heā€™ll be tried as a juvenile or an adult, and what charges he will face for the crime of carrying a trendy backpack to school.

Itā€™s the ā€œclock kidā€ all over again: A 12-year-old Sikh boy is the latest victim of racist terrorism paranoia

Here is what all your Islamophobic paranoia is doing to innocent people. Un-fucking-real.

Armaan had carried a ā€œpower bagā€ to school, meaning his backpack has a built-in battery charger for a cell phone. Numerous companies sell these bags, which are not cheap but popular enough to be sold out right now in several styles and categories on Amazon. ā€œThe student in front of me, who is the one who made the accusation. . . said that [the backpack] looked like a bomb,ā€ [Armaan] Singh said, per a report in the Washington Post. ā€œThen Friday. . . I came back to that period and he was in front of me again and he said ā€˜Iā€™m going to go tell on you. Iā€™m going to go tell on you and say all this stuff about you. Iā€™m going to go tell on you.ā€™ Singh said he laughed at the other student, who did the same.

But the other student wasnā€™t joking. He made good on his threat, telling the teacher that Armaan had a bomb. The teacher told the principal, who called the police, which came to school and ā€œgrabbedā€ him. Now at home because heā€™s been suspended from school, Armaan must wear an ankle monitor as he awaits his court date. Though he is twelve years old, it is currently unclear whether heā€™ll be tried as a juvenile or an adult, and what charges he will face for the crime of carrying a trendy backpack to school.

Itā€™s the ā€œclock kidā€ all over again: A 12-year-old Sikh boy is the latest victim of racist terrorism paranoia
That's not islamaphobia. That's just ignorance. There is no such thing as islamaphobia. Fear of muslim mass murder is based in the empirical.
There is only islamo-denial.

That's not islamaphobia. That's just ignorance. There is no such thing as islamaphobia. Fear of muslim mass murder is based in the empirical.
Well said. Not wanting to be blown up by Islamists is not irrational.

Of course....DontTazeMeBro jumps to conclusions.

I honestly don't give a fuck. If rag heads don't like it they can go clean up extremist rag heads themselves. Fuck em.

Afterall....the Obama Admin said "If you see something say something".

Well....a student saw something and said something. Happened to be a false alarm. Oh well.

We should round them up and put them away. It's the American way.

Has to be more than the Salon article, they just don't throw 12 y/o's in juvenile w/o a reason.

I honestly don't give a fuck. If rag heads don't like it they can go clean up extremist rag heads themselves. Fuck em.

Well....a student saw something and said something. Happened to be a false alarm. Oh well.
The boy is Sikh not Muslim.

Looks like he got himself in trouble for joking where such joking is really a bad idea. Kinda like standing in line to be cleared by TSA and joking you have a bomb in your carry on luggage..........

*You mean it's the Democrat way. Dems were the last to round up people due to a race/nationality fear. Germans and Japs. You did it to slaves too.

These days....Democrats don't use cages. They just round up poor minorities using government housing and welfare state policies which ensure they never become independent.

Is it possible that the kid told the other students that he had a bomb? Why should we believe the story?

Well....Clock Boy is getting 5 million dollars.

Why not claim you have a bomb (can't prove a statement without video) and then get arrested.....then become Clock Boy 2....and sue?

Most ragheads will start doing this.

*You mean it's the Democrat way. Dems were the last to round up people due to a race/nationality fear. Germans and Japs. You did it to slaves too.

These days....Democrats don't use cages. They just round up poor minorities using government housing and welfare state policies which ensure they never become independent.
Oh but now it's republicans who want to round people up so it's okay. Kind of like how you loons tell Democrats to take responsibility for the Confederacy when it's you all celebrating the Confederate rag.

Is it possible that the kid told the other students that he had a bomb? Why should we believe the story?

Well....Clock Boy is getting 5 million dollars.

Why not claim you have a bomb (can't prove a statement without video) and then get arrested.....then become Clock Boy 2....and sue?

Most ragheads will start doing this.
Not a bad idea since it's so easy to get a scared conservative to piss their pants these days.

The boy is Sikh not Muslim.

I didn't say Muslim. I said rag head.

Forum List

Back