Shooting at Wisconsin Mall now Breaking ******************

Madison Wisconsin is Moon Bat central, probably some left loon upset Starbucks didn't have white mocha

Madison police say one person was shot in the leg during a "disturbance" inside the mall but his injuries are not life threatening.

Joel DeSpain is a Madison police spokesman. He tells The Associated Press: "This is not an active shooter. This is not an act of terrorism."

mmmm Madison is where my husband grew up, we were there a few years back for the younger sister's wedding, seemed like a nice enough place back then...

That said, they apparently went to shit and now have a pretty serious gang problem, some higher up in the police force lost it not too long ago (a week maybe?) because he'd gotten bitched at by the media for blowing off some matter. I can't pull the details out of my head as I just got up, but I think he'd blown off a BLM activist because he got a call about a very young child being caught in the crossfire of a gun battle, the activist or whomever had a hissy fit and the media went after him - the guy damn near cried he was so... pissed off/upset, but he laid into the media for being total assholes.

Ah here (I was a little bit off on my memory, non-written word tends to do that to me.)

Well, I am glad this is NOT an act of terrorism. Making Americans feel less safe in their own country is ridiculous.

And yet, somehow, as with every other time something like this has happened, Obama is going to come out and make a speech. What is he going to say?

I know, you know, we all know, and it goes something like this......

Forum List

Back