A 12-year-old Sikh boy is the latest victim of racist terrorism paranoia

Wow, those people are idiots.
that is not the whole story, of course, since it is the libtard rag Salon.

The kid was "joking" that he was going to blow up the school.

Armaan Singh Sarai: Authorities Say Sikh Preteen Told Teacher He Had A Bomb, Family Says He Was Set Up

Arlington Police Lt. Christopher Cook, however, tells a much different version of what happened that day. Cook says that another student, who hasn’t been identified, told a teacher that Sarai told him (the student) that he (Sarai) was planning to blow up the school. Specifically, according to the student, Sarai claimed to have a bomb in his backpack, wired to go off at a certain time, and that Sarai planned to leave the bomb in a school bathroom and flee. The school evacuated a nearby classroom and, after the teacher concluded that Sarai’s backpack didn’t contain a bomb, the school called the police.

The little shit brought the mess on himself.

Well, that's a good point. At first glance the school looks pretty stupid seeing that he didn't have a bomb, and it looks like they are mistaking a Sikh for a Muslim , but these days kids kid in trouble for a lot less, Anything considered hate speech. Threatening to blow up the school unfortunantly for that kid falls into that category. If I board a plane and threaten to blow it up, I'm gonna go to jail, don't matter if I'm white, or don't have a bomb

This incident is the natural result of multicultural PC SJW hogwash in which the enemy is not properly identified and labelled.

Y'all asked for it, so don't whine that you got what you wanted.
Sikhs have never committed a terrorist act against the United States.

Como siempre, the point flew right over you wee widdle pinhead.

Because you loons refuse to recognize the real enemy, innocent people are targeted. That's what multicultural nonsense you have sewn now reaps.
The real enemy are those who would attack the United States, regardless of any other considerations.

Why do you consider Sikhs the real enemy?

This incident is the natural result of multicultural PC SJW hogwash in which the enemy is not properly identified and labelled.

Because you loons refuse to recognize the real enemy, innocent people are targeted. That's what multicultural nonsense you have sewn now reaps.
The real enemy are those who would attack the United States, regardless of any other considerations.

Have you quit beating your dog?

that's such bull... recognizing that innocents should not be labeled under the same umbrella as the enemy, is not "failing to recognize the enemy". in fact, no one has "failed to recognize the real enemy". that is a bs line parroted by partisan hacks.

Here is what all your Islamophobic paranoia is doing to innocent people. Un-fucking-real.

And of course it's no surprise this is in Texas.

Armaan had carried a “power bag” to school, meaning his backpack has a built-in battery charger for a cell phone. Numerous companies sell these bags, which are not cheap but popular enough to be sold out right now in several styles and categories on Amazon. “The student in front of me, who is the one who made the accusation. . . said that [the backpack] looked like a bomb,” [Armaan] Singh said, per a report in the Washington Post. “Then Friday. . . I came back to that period and he was in front of me again and he said ‘I’m going to go tell on you. I’m going to go tell on you and say all this stuff about you. I’m going to go tell on you.’ Singh said he laughed at the other student, who did the same.

But the other student wasn’t joking. He made good on his threat, telling the teacher that Armaan had a bomb. The teacher told the principal, who called the police, which came to school and “grabbed” him. Now at home because he’s been suspended from school, Armaan must wear an ankle monitor as he awaits his court date. Though he is twelve years old, it is currently unclear whether he’ll be tried as a juvenile or an adult, and what charges he will face for the crime of carrying a trendy backpack to school.

It’s the “clock kid” all over again: A 12-year-old Sikh boy is the latest victim of racist terrorism paranoia
JUMP-TO-CONCLUSIONS-MAT.jpg

that's such bull... recognizing that innocents should not be labeled under the same umbrella as the enemy, is not "failing to recognize the enemy". in fact, no one has "failed to recognize the real enemy". that is a bs line parroted by partisan hacks.

B'loney. Our Dear Leader in DC won't even say who the enemy is.

Have you quit beating your dog?
You do not agree that "The real enemy are those who would attack the United States, regardless of any other considerations."? Who then do you consider the real enemy and why?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back