98% of Catholics use artificial birth control

Sorry to change the subject - but I went to two funerals today.one friend lost a father; another a son. Thank God for the church. How do the godless bury a child?

Sorry for your losses.
We are going out to dinner to honor a good friend that died of cancer 1 year ago at 49. Then off to a comedy club in Atlanta where she used to love to go.
They would want us to laugh after we have mourned.

Sorry to change the subject - but I went to two funerals today.one friend lost a father; another a son. Thank God for the church. How do the godless bury a child?

The same way the Godly do. In the ground.

We just don't delude ourselves into thinking they've gone to a magic land of puppies and sunshine.

I pretty much left Catholicism after my mom passed in 1983. Because they were all full of it, playing on people's fear of death, which is all religion is, really. Making us feel better about death, and that when we die all those we've lost are going to heaven. (Even though, if you read the bible, very few of us are actually getting into Heaven.)

And on the basis of this unprovable nonsense, all they want is to run your life. And your money.

God needs money.

I am sorry for your losses, but that doesn't make me any less critical of the hucksters who use fear and loss to enrich themselves.

this is pure horse shit. 98% of any group never agrees on anything.

Pure Spin by the left.

Didn't say they "agree".

Said that 98% of Catholics use birth control of some sort. Some use pills, some use rubbers, some use IUD and unfortunately, some use abortion.

Which is kind of messed up, in the eyes of the Man in the Dress in Rome, a pill and an abortion are both equally a sin. I had Catholic women tell me that they didn't take the pill because it was a sin every time they did, but an abortion is just one sin.

LOL! That ol' scared to death of death thingie. Give me a break!

If you can't handle the thoughts of being dead just go ahead and admit it. That was the original premise of religion. Scare the shit out of them and they'll turn into a flock of sheep.

Pure Spin by the left.

Didn't say they "agree".

Said that 98% of Catholics use birth control of some sort. Some use pills, some use rubbers, some use IUD and unfortunately, some use abortion.

Which is kind of messed up, in the eyes of the Man in the Dress in Rome, a pill and an abortion are both equally a sin. I had Catholic women tell me that they didn't take the pill because it was a sin every time they did, but an abortion is just one sin.

Still a lie.

Around 50% of Catholics are men (not going to bother looking up the exact numbers) and a significant portion of Catholics are celibate. If you want to tout that 98% of sexually active women who are Catholic, which is the actual statistic that you are trying to quote, only idiots would argue with you. Misquoting it just makes you look stupid, insisting that the misquote is actually true makes you look moronic.

Last edited:
Forgive me but I don't understand your response.

How does a godless person bury a child?

I thought I answered that.

Really the same thing that the "Godly" person does.

They get together with a bunch of friends who are very sorry about it. They have a nice dignified gathering where people remember.

What they don't do is a lot of bullshit about afterlives and sin and punishment. Which is probably a good thing, because if you actually read that bible, very few people are actually getting into heaven, even the children.

Pure Spin by the left.

Didn't say they "agree".

Still a lie.

Around 50% of Catholics are men (not going to bother looking up the exact numbers) and a significant portion of Catholics are celibate. If you want to tout that 98% of sexually active women who are Catholic, which is the actual statistic that you are trying to quote, only idiots would argue with you. Misquoting it just makes you look stupid, insisting that the misquote is actually true makes you look moronic.

Okay, guy, if you are having sex with anything other than your right hand or a blow up doll (which in your case, I probably wouldn't put good money on) you are practicing birth control if your partner is.

Didn't say they "agree".

Still a lie.

Okay, guy, if you are having sex with anything other than your right hand or a blow up doll (which in your case, I probably wouldn't put good money on) you are practicing birth control if your partner is.

Only if you think old age is a form of birth control.

Please, keep posting, it makes me laugh.

Forum List

Back