911 facts no theories

Now let's debunk the silly notion of the towers being destroyed by explosives.

Intelligence - 5

Eots and the Truthers - 0

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tacYjsS-g6k&feature=related[/ame]

[it must have been that super secret silent explosives :eusa_whistle:

Affirmative. That's the hysterical part about the explosives theory.

1. No one saw anyone laying wires and explosives in the WTCs. None. In real life hundreds of people would have saw people laying that much wiring and charges.

2. No one heard any explosions when the towers fell. Explosions that implode buildings are L-O-U-D. Would have heard it for many city blocks. But strangely enough no one heard anything and even in the videos where the cameras were right near the towers you can't hear anything.

3. No traces of explosives were found in the rubble.

Have any of you heard the conspiracy theories surrounding the pilot of Flight 77? It's absolutely sick and disgusting. Loose Change claims he was a terrorist and involved in the plot.

Loose Change and all these other moonbats are ridiculous.

Have any of you heard the conspiracy theories surrounding the pilot of Flight 77? It's absolutely sick and disgusting. Loose Change claims he was a terrorist and involved in the plot.

Loose Change and all these other moonbats are ridiculous.
i blame Reagan, wasn't it him that reduced the funding to keep the mentally insane in asylums?

Here's the old "First time in history" nonsense truthers babble about.

Intelligence - 6

Rots and the Truthers - 0

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MRSr1MnFuk&feature=related[/ame]

Here's the old "First time in history" nonsense truthers babble about.

Intelligence - 6

Rots and the Truthers - 0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MRSr1MnFuk&feature=related

lol ..what a fucking clown.. once again the debwunker is indirect contradiction with the NIST report that clearly states it is the first known instance of a collapse of a steel framed hi-rise collapsing primarily due to fire... idiot boy

there are many first responder reports of massive explosions and audio of explosions your statement is completely untrue and uniformed

Negative. See, the problem with your theory is we've all seen the video and audio of the towers falling and not once in any of the many videos do you hear explosions going off. In fact I'd love for you to link a video where you can hear this giant explosion. Go ahead. I'll wait.

While you're emailing Loose Change to ask how you ahould respond I'll add this. The explosions used to implode buildings can be heard from many many blocks away. It's an unmistakable sound. It surly wouldn't be something only a few select responders would have heard. Everyone within many blocks would have heard it.

Now where's that video with the explosion noise?

there are many first responder reports of massive explosions and audio of explosions your statement is completely untrue and uniformed

Negative. See, the problem with your theory is we've all seen the video and audio of the towers falling and not once in any of the many videos do you hear explosions going off. In fact I'd love for you to link a video where you can hear this giant explosion. Go ahead. I'll wait.

While you're emailing Loose Change to ask how you ahould respond I'll add this. The explosions used to implode buildings can be heard from many many blocks away. It's an unmistakable sound. It surly wouldn't be something only a few select responders would have heard. Everyone within many blocks would have heard it.

Now where's that video with the explosion noise?
and the explosion come shortly before, not hours before or during the collapse

Yeah, and I can post video of someone saying they saw UFOs. Doesn't mean it's true.

Do you or don't you have a video where you hear this "explosion"?

I love that idea. As a matter of fact that is a fantastic question.

The sounds of those explosions had to be picked up by every media reporter who had a microphone. The problem with that is the Media has completely conspired to mislead all the rest of us to protect Bush. I FORGOT, ONLY WACKOS LIKE ME BELIEVE THERE ARE CONSPIRACIES.

On Monday when my computer guru is available I am going to post pictures for all of you to see. That is the best I can do. But after you plainly see the explosions, maybe we can jointly email as many media people as we have email addresses and ask them to produce the videos with sound they got on 911.

I have dozens of media addresses. I have Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly, Joe Scarborough, Chris Mathews, Cilizza, all the CNBC people, and dozens more. They'd shit if they got 25,777 emails from every member of this forum asking for the video tapes on 911 so we can all hear the explosions.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING WRONG BUT WHEN I PASTE THE LINK TO THE PICTURES IT DOESN'T WORK. I'M STUPID.

Forum List

Back