911 facts no theories

Collapsing in 8 seconds is impossible because a free fall drop takes 12 seconds. The towers dropped in 14.5 seconds and Building 7 dropped in 6.5 seconds.

are you as complete fucking moron or did you intentionally just debunk yourself? :cuckoo:

you list FACTS (that arent true, of course) and one of the facts claims the towers fell at free fall speed.

next you claim the towers fell slower than free fall speed.

yes sir, that qualifies you to be a complete fucking moron. :lol:

Regardless of the calculations of what free fall speed is, or if they fell at free fall speed, we all saw how they fell.

thanks for chiming in, jackass, but how does any of the above stupid comment change the fact that he first claimed the building fell at free fall speed and then claimed it fell slower that free fall speed? :lol:

They fell pretty damn fast.
thanks for your extremely astute observation.:cuckoo:

You would think a building with supposedly massive interior structure damage would collapse not in on itself but toward the side of the weakest point.
no i wouldnt think that. i'm not a fucking moron. i know know gravity pulls things DOWN and not sideways. :lol:

The buildings are designed not to fall in fire or plane crash, but IF they did, the damged part would fall in but the rest of the bulding would remain standing.
the series of events that day prove you wrong.:lol:

All three towers crumbled into DUST with NO trace of floor left period. Fire did not do that.
and who exactly is claiming fire crumbled the floors?:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Its far easier to sit back and just accept the official story from out government.

I mean, its not like they would ever lie to us to achieve their own ends, right?

9/11 is going down as another Pearl Harbor. Its far too late to do anything about it, and far easier to side with the masses and call the people "loons" for questioning.

If it makes you feel better, nothing will ever be done about 9/11. It happened, it spawned two wars and killed thousands of our families and loved ones.

One thing we do know, without a doubt, is that we were NOT told everything about 9/11. There are things that are unexplained still, to this day, from the phony "comission report" written by people in Bush's own cabinet to the fact that a steel structure has never, in the history of mankind been brought down because of a fire. Especially one with a solid steel core that was not there in the rubble of the towers.

Damn, jet fuel must burn REALLY hot and must have hit ALL those support beams in the right way AND splashed all over the steel core and completly melted it.

The firefighters inside the lobby on the bottom of the tower must of been delriouse from shock because of the explosions in the basement happening. Must of been that damn jet fuel that magically splashed down the elevator shaft and just blew itself up, hard enough to jab metal beams in buildings two blocks away.

We wont even talk about tower 7, which wasnt even hit by a plane, it just had debris fall on it. But that must of been some heavy ass debris cuz that tower fell the EXACT same way the other two did.

Yes, there were planes. Yes, they crashed into buildings. Yes, people on the planes died. But an oxygen starved fire (hence the plumes of black smoke and the firefighters statements saying they could douse the flames easily) did not cause three steel skyscrapers to implode in on themselves. You can have every Popular Mechanics article ever written try to dispute this, but history speaks for itself. It NEVER HAPPENED.

So you all can continue to believe what you want, mock us, call us crazy and looney, and just continue to believe in the two party mockery of government we have installed. Uncle Sam succeeded already because of people like you.

I, for one, will do just that. My evil midget theory makes a lot more sense than any of you looney and crazy twoofers have come up with.

On top of that, I love the USA and shamelessly admit to a deep seated belief in our form of government. If "Uncle Sam" has succeeded in anything due to any action I have taken, I am both pleased and proud of it.

Thanks for showing your true USA hating colors so soon after joining us on the board. You have reinforced my belief that twoofers are treasonous at heart.

lmao.

Okay. You guys are a riot. One of you actually said, even if our government came out and admitted complicity, you would still blindly support them. I cant even put it better then that. :clap2:

You guys keep bending over and taking. Let me know how that works out for ya. :lol:

lmao.

Okay. You guys are a riot. One of you actually said, even if our government came out and admitted complicity, you would still blindly support them. I cant even put it better then that. :clap2:

You guys keep bending over and taking. Let me know how that works out for ya. :lol:

The treasonous twoofers blindly support anything negative conspiracy theory about the US government. This, even when proven repeatedly that the leaders of the movement are perpetuating propaganda and lies against the US government while making millions from the sale of books, dvds and media appearances.

Who are the real dupes in this scenario?

Let me know how it works out for you when you end up here;
The Texas Department of State Health Services - Terrell State Hospital

Of course...
Glad you agree with me on that obvious point.
There are ALOT of theorys floating around out there, both from the MIHOP and the LIHOP side of things. Alot of it is disinfo pursposfully put out to discredit any kind of actuall independant investigation. I dont have a theory as to HOW it happened. I just know how it didnt.
Okay, I'll bite, tell us what is INCORRECT about what the government said. Not what you wish they said, not what they didn't say. Quote a government report that you claim is inaccurate and then supply us with the truth. Betcha can't.

There are no theories (not theorys) out there that take us from morning to night on this. You pussies are too scared to take a stand.

I dont think the CIA had anything to do with it either. But seriously dont underestimate them.

Oh....

Five seconds later you write this:

Why is it so hard to comprehend that a government could attack its own people for gain? It HAS happened before in history, why are we any different?

So the Government "did it" according to you but you don't think the CIA had anything to do with it. Gee, you are one miserably stupid dickweed.

Okay. So the fire just exploded on its own without igniting anything. Fare enough, it CAN happen. But enough to destroy a lobby and blow debris out strong enough to IMPLAE itself into other buildings blocks away? No. Sorry, but a heat explosion is not powerfull enough to do that.
Never said the heat did that dipshit.

When an estimated 28,000 TONS of the upper part of a building comes crashing down on a structure, it is going to apply force to the beams and columns below it. Unless it is hitting top-dead center, the beam or column will be moved one way or the other. Very often that meant hitting an end of the lateral beam. So when you hit one side of a beam without hitting the other at the same precise time, what happens. Think about the people you watch on see-saws, one side goes down and the other goes up. There is your ejection catalyst.

Secondarily, the way the towers fell with the sagging beams caused the exterior to bow inward. Once the sagging portion hit a critical mass, the edge joints gave way; sending them out like a slingshot.

I dont really care how new I am.
We both know you're a sock. Be a man and admit it.

Its a forum, not a damn secret club.
Yes it is. The black crow flies at midnight to my fellow clubmembers. Post 663-8 Huah!

Sorry, protocal ya know.

Anyone can come in and post, you dont have anymore credibility because youve been here longer.
[/quoute]
Oh my dear child, you are so glib.

I NEVER said anyone went in and wired the building with explosives (even though the WTC WAS closed for electrical maintence weeks prior to 9/11...just sayin) all Im saying is the story they fed us was bullshit.
Yet we both know you can't quote one part of the story and show us how it's incorrect.
Poor grim.

Not neccesarily. IF there were explosives, they would have to placed strategically to make the building collapse like that, most likley in the bottom. The plane hit very high up. It didnt cause an effect in the bottom of the building.
Is eots or terral paying you to make him/them look intelligent?

And all three buildings subsequently collapsed into DUST. No floors were intact.
Gee, another lie. Going for the record? You should skip the Olympics and turn pro. Old joke not fit for 2010 I guess.

A progressive collapse looks like a stack of pancakes.
No child. A progressive collapse describes the collapse and how it happens. It doesn't comment on how it "looks" once the collapse is complete. Hence the word "collapse" in the phrase.

Thats not what happened on 9/11.
Yes it did to a certain extent. The falling from several hundred feet up did cause a disintegration of a lot of material; that much is true. It would do the same for anything dropped from several hundred feet up though.

So what about the steel core holding the floors up in the middle? It should still be standing if it collapsed the way you just described.
Obviously not.

Class dismissed.

Check please.

Last edited:
lmao.

No. If there was compelling evidence that the government did it, I'd support the truthers. I have no love for Bush and Cheney. But the overwhelming evidence is that they are wrong.

I'd say the same thing about the truthers - it wouldn't matter how much evidence one places before them, they won't change their minds.

Last edited:
Collapsing in 8 seconds is impossible because a free fall drop takes 12 seconds. The towers dropped in 14.5 seconds and Building 7 dropped in 6.5 seconds.

are you as complete fucking moron or did you intentionally just debunk yourself? :cuckoo:

you list FACTS (that arent true, of course) and one of the facts claims the towers fell at free fall speed.

next you claim the towers fell slower than free fall speed.

yes sir, that qualifies you to be a complete fucking moron. :lol:

Regardless of the calculations of what free fall speed is, or if they fell at free fall speed, we all saw how they fell.

They fell pretty damn fast. You would think a building with supposedly massive interior structure damage would collapse not in on itself but toward the side of the weakest point.

The buildings are designed not to fall in fire or plane crash, but IF they did, the damged part would fall in but the rest of the bulding would remain standing.

All three towers crumbled into DUST with NO trace of floor left period. Fire did not do that.

You people seem to get very angry when someone posts either a theory or anything related to 9/11 that isnt supportive of the official story. Insults and "get the fuck out" are common in you guys' vocabulary. Are you all THAT close minded? This is the conspriacy theory area. Are we not entitled to post our theories and have a logical discussion or debate about them without getting e-tough?

If you dont buy the theory, thats fine. But why personally attack the person for posting it? It just makes you out to be a foaming at the mouth crazy loon that you claim other people to be.

Fine post your theory...oh yeah, you don't have a theory. Its okay, none of you pussies have the backbone to post one.

Insinuating that the government was behind 9/11 tends to rile people; especially when you have zilch in the way of evidence.

I don't discount evidence; I discount mindless innuendo and totally phony stories made up to look like evidence. Everything terral posts will show you exactly what we're talking about concerning the latter. The former is your stock and trade.

Evidence and facts don't ever matter to either delusional or brainwashed people. There is a huge difference between delusional people and brainwashed people. A delusion is a mental defect that is impossible to cure because the patient can't reason. The brainwashed person is only temporarily rendered delusional. When the brainwashed decides to honestly consider that they might be brainwashed they can and will be cured immediately.

The symptoms of brainwashing are outright stupid statements. It would be difficult and almost impossible to actually find people who are actually that stupid as the brainwashed person sounds. Of course there is no way to reverse a complete imbecile. They are retarded to the point that they can barely learn anything.

The brainwashed victims completely ignore any of the facts. That is exactly what has happened in this case. There is no possibility to have any reasonable argument or disagreement with the victims. Their minds have been locked into the propaganda. That's exactly how the Nazis were able to convince the German people to accept the weird, peculiar, outright crazy behavior of Adolph Hitler who told the German people that they were uniquely exceptional.

America does exactly the same thing over and over again. Its called racism. Of course the racists always deny they are racists except for the outright Aryan Brotherhood, KKK, and neo Nazis. There are a huge number of Black racists too. The simple fact that more than 90% of American Blacks voted for OBAMA is because they are racists.

You hear from white people that there was a giant achievement by America because America elected a Black president. Its no different than having Jackie Robinson finally becoming the first Black major league player. The difference that Jackie Robinson was a spectacular player and Obama is a common idiot and a liar. Of course Obama is very likable and has a very pleasant smile so its hard to see his bizarre judgment.

When Obama refused to join the impeachment of Bush that was a glaring sign for me that Obama could never be trusted. When Obama completely ignored Hillary's crazy lie that she had been shot at while leaving her plane in Bosnia that indicated his stupid judgment and his complete lack of character.

Unfortunately that same lack of character is very prevalent by most Americans. It is inconceivable that when the propaganda media ignored the Bosnia issue the American people went merrily brainwashed on their way. The idea that Hillary is a brilliant politician who decided that people would elect her to be president because she was so brave in Bosnia is ridiculous. Even if she was really brave in Bosnia how does that bravery become a reason to choose her to be president? It doesn't.

Even the Hillary haters never pursued her spectacularly stupid lie about her bravery theory and Obama appointed her to be Secretary of State. In complete contrast to the media conspiracy (they didn't all do the same exact thing by coincidence) of ignoring the crazy liar they went on a tirade about Reverend Wright.

I'll never forget being at my best friend's home when his racist son came there and announced the demise of Obama was going to be Reverend Wright. Until that moment I had never heard of Reverend Wright but I said, "We'll see." As we all now know Reverend Wright completely dominated the news and I saw another sign about Obama who finally ditched his Reverend of 20 years. How can it be possible there is even one American who adamantly believes that Obama is a Muslim when he spent 20 years going to Reverend Wright's church?

There are gigantic reasons and evidence to conclude that Obama has been a disaster for our nation, being a Muslim or being born in a foreign country are outright false but the screwball American nitwits completely ignore the disastrous decision to appoint the same people who destroyed our banking system and our economy. Obama told Jon Stewart on the Daily Show, "Larry did a heck of a job."

Why don't the Republicans point directly at Bernanke, Geithner, and Hillary as the cause for the demise of America? They are directly responsible for the continuation of the wars, the deficit, the jobless, and the foreclosures ejecting millions of American families into the streets. The media never covers the massive bust ups of families and their kids who are being separated from their parents after they are thrown into the street.

All the Republicans ever say is that the bush tax cuts for all the people who earn more than $250,000 need to be extended. That's the direct source for their bribes. The kickback is their adamant protection for the Bush tax cuts for the privileged rich.

The registered independents voted in 6 more Republican Senators and 60 more Republican House seats. The independents can't form a 3rd party because they are brainwashed. They can only vote for either Republicans or Democrats even though they registered independent. That is completely irrational.

lmao.

The treasonous twoofers blindly support anything negative conspiracy theory about the US government. This, even when proven repeatedly that the leaders of the movement are perpetuating propaganda and lies against the US government while making millions from the sale of books, dvds and media appearances.

Wow, you pigeon hole people all the time?

Who said I was a "twoofer" or that I believe in any theory?

All I believe is that the official story is a lie. Thats it. Whether our government did it or let it happen or was just too stupid, they didnt tell us the truth and that puts suspicion on them.

lmao.

the treasonous twoofers blindly support anything negative conspiracy theory about the us government. This, even when proven repeatedly that the leaders of the movement are perpetuating propaganda and lies against the us government while making millions from the sale of books, dvds and media appearances.

wow, you pigeon hole people all the time?

Who said i was a "twoofer" or that i believe in any theory?

All i believe is that the official story is a lie. Thats it. Whether our government did it or let it happen or was just too stupid, they didnt tell us the truth and that puts suspicion on them.

curvelight alert!!!

Evidence and facts don't ever matter to either delusional or brainwashed people. There is a huge difference between delusional people and brainwashed people. A delusion is a mental defect that is impossible to cure because the patient can't reason. The brainwashed person is only temporarily rendered delusional. When the brainwashed decides to honestly consider that they might be brainwashed they can and will be cured immediately.

The symptoms of brainwashing are outright stupid statements. It would be difficult and almost impossible to actually find people who are actually that stupid as the brainwashed person sounds. Of course there is no way to reverse a complete imbecile. They are retarded to the point that they can barely learn anything.

The brainwashed victims completely ignore any of the facts. That is exactly what has happened in this case. There is no possibility to have any reasonable argument or disagreement with the victims. Their minds have been locked into the propaganda. That's exactly how the Nazis were able to convince the German people to accept the weird, peculiar, outright crazy behavior of Adolph Hitler who told the German people that they were uniquely exceptional.

America does exactly the same thing over and over again. Its called racism. Of course the racists always deny they are racists except for the outright Aryan Brotherhood, KKK, and neo Nazis. There are a huge number of Black racists too. The simple fact that more than 90% of American Blacks voted for OBAMA is because they are racists.

You hear from white people that there was a giant achievement by America because America elected a Black president. Its no different than having Jackie Robinson finally becoming the first Black major league player. The difference that Jackie Robinson was a spectacular player and Obama is a common idiot and a liar. Of course Obama is very likable and has a very pleasant smile so its hard to see his bizarre judgment.

When Obama refused to join the impeachment of Bush that was a glaring sign for me that Obama could never be trusted. When Obama completely ignored Hillary's crazy lie that she had been shot at while leaving her plane in Bosnia that indicated his stupid judgment and his complete lack of character.

Unfortunately that same lack of character is very prevalent by most Americans. It is inconceivable that when the propaganda media ignored the Bosnia issue the American people went merrily brainwashed on their way. The idea that Hillary is a brilliant politician who decided that people would elect her to be president because she was so brave in Bosnia is ridiculous. Even if she was really brave in Bosnia how does that bravery become a reason to choose her to be president? It doesn't.

Even the Hillary haters never pursued her spectacularly stupid lie about her bravery theory and Obama appointed her to be Secretary of State. In complete contrast to the media conspiracy (they didn't all do the same exact thing by coincidence) of ignoring the crazy liar they went on a tirade about Reverend Wright.

I'll never forget being at my best friend's home when his racist son came there and announced the demise of Obama was going to be Reverend Wright. Until that moment I had never heard of Reverend Wright but I said, "We'll see." As we all now know Reverend Wright completely dominated the news and I saw another sign about Obama who finally ditched his Reverend of 20 years. How can it be possible there is even one American who adamantly believes that Obama is a Muslim when he spent 20 years going to Reverend Wright's church?

There are gigantic reasons and evidence to conclude that Obama has been a disaster for our nation, being a Muslim or being born in a foreign country are outright false but the screwball American nitwits completely ignore the disastrous decision to appoint the same people who destroyed our banking system and our economy. Obama told Jon Stewart on the Daily Show, "Larry did a heck of a job."

Why don't the Republicans point directly at Bernanke, Geithner, and Hillary as the cause for the demise of America? They are directly responsible for the continuation of the wars, the deficit, the jobless, and the foreclosures ejecting millions of American families into the streets. The media never covers the massive bust ups of families and their kids who are being separated from their parents after they are thrown into the street.

All the Republicans ever say is that the bush tax cuts for all the people who earn more than $250,000 need to be extended. That's the direct source for their bribes. The kickback is their adamant protection for the Bush tax cuts for the privileged rich.

The registered independents voted in 6 more Republican Senators and 60 more Republican House seats. The independents can't form a 3rd party because they are brainwashed. They can only vote for either Republicans or Democrats even though they registered independent. That is completely irrational.

This is a 9/11 forum. Start another thread that we all can ignore please.

K? thx bye.

Cordially,

Candy R. Corn
Member, The Ruling Elite since '77

Maybe the ones behind the 9/11 attack were the ones responsible for the missing crew aboard the Mary Celeste.

Or ninjas. Can't rule out ninjas.

the treasonous twoofers blindly support anything negative conspiracy theory about the us government. This, even when proven repeatedly that the leaders of the movement are perpetuating propaganda and lies against the us government while making millions from the sale of books, dvds and media appearances.

All i believe is that the official story is a lie. Thats it. Whether our government did it or let it happen or was just too stupid, they didnt tell us the truth and that puts suspicion on them.

curvelight alert!!!

Damn, sure sounds that way doesn't it.

curvelight alert!!!

Damn, sure sounds that way doesn't it.

He stopped posting after I said that and he can't spell "independent" correctly either. We'll see if it pans out but right now, I think they're twins.

Shooter,
Eots and crew do not believe in science or photos or any physical evidence such as DNA if it doesn't fit their own little theories of what happened on 9-11-01. Doesn't matter how many times we show them they are wrong, they simply cannot believe it. Get used to it.

Forum List

Back