911 facts no theories

The sounds of those explosions had to be picked up by every media reporter who had a microphone. The problem with that is the Media has completely conspired to mislead all the rest of us to protect Bush.

So you're using a conspiracy theory to explain a conspiracy theory. Got it.

Like I said. If there were explosions every video of the towers falling would have a distinct sound. I have seen countless videos of the towers falling and not one has the sound of an explosion preceeding it.

On Monday when my computer guru is available I am going to post pictures for all of you to see.

Forget the pictures. Post a video where you hear the distinct noise of explosions. That will suffice.

I'M STUPID.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

You said it. Not me.

I love that idea. As a matter of fact that is a fantastic question.

The sounds of those explosions had to be picked up by every media reporter who had a microphone. The problem with that is the Media has completely conspired to mislead all the rest of us to protect Bush. I FORGOT, ONLY WACKOS LIKE ME BELIEVE THERE ARE CONSPIRACIES.

On Monday when my computer guru is available I am going to post pictures for all of you to see. That is the best I can do. But after you plainly see the explosions, maybe we can jointly email as many media people as we have email addresses and ask them to produce the videos with sound they got on 911.

I have dozens of media addresses. I have Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly, Joe Scarborough, Chris Mathews, Cilizza, all the CNBC people, and dozens more. They'd shit if they got 25,777 emails from every member of this forum asking for the video tapes on 911 so we can all hear the explosions.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING WRONG BUT WHEN I PASTE THE LINK TO THE PICTURES IT DOESN'T WORK. I'M STUPID.

Do we need to call someone. This guy really needs help.

10) Some person had to have detonated the explosives. That person had to know there were thousands of people including the first responders in the north and south towers. No people were killed in Building 7.
11) Rigging thousands of explosives would require a team of experts who were maneuvered around the security (The Port Authority Police). It would take a considerable time to rig thousands of explosives.
13) Bush dwelled on 911 and used 911 as his reason to attack Afghanistan and Iraq in addition to many other policies of his.

So they planted explosives all over the place in NYC but wouldn't take the time and care to plant one WMD in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Your story is illogical and flat out stupid.

You're dismissed.

Next!

Indeed...We are now expected to believe that arguably the most inept and incompetent US administration in history who couldn't convince the world that Saddam had in his possession all of those non-existent WMDs, were simultaneously the same government who were apparently able to involve thousands of people in the most elaborate cover-up in history.

10) Some person had to have detonated the explosives. That person had to know there were thousands of people including the first responders in the north and south towers. No people were killed in Building 7.
11) Rigging thousands of explosives would require a team of experts who were maneuvered around the security (The Port Authority Police). It would take a considerable time to rig thousands of explosives.
13) Bush dwelled on 911 and used 911 as his reason to attack Afghanistan and Iraq in addition to many other policies of his.

So they planted explosives all over the place in NYC but wouldn't take the time and care to plant one WMD in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Your story is illogical and flat out stupid.

You're dismissed.

Next!

Indeed...We are now expected to believe that arguably the most inept and incompetent US administration in history who couldn't convince the world that Saddam had in his possession all of those non-existent WMDs, were simultaneously the same government who were apparently able to involve thousands of people in the most elaborate cover-up in history.

why would it be necessary to convince the world of anything ? how did the lack of wmds cause any problems ? clearly it did not

The sounds of those explosions had to be picked up by every media reporter who had a microphone. The problem with that is the Media has completely conspired to mislead all the rest of us to protect Bush.
:cuckoo:

why would it be necessary to convince the world of anything ? how did the lack of wmds cause any problems ? clearly it did not

how did the existence of towers cause any problems? clearly they did not. :cuckoo:

where are the explosions?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOGI33HsiCc[/ame]

watch the corner of the building buckle with NO EXPLOSIONS.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBYnUyx4kw8[/ame]

this is what REAL building demolitions sound like. do you hear any similarity at all?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79sJ1bMR6VQ[/ame]

NIST claimed a blast "as loud as a shotgun" would be heard but no person and no audio should such a sound occurred and this is not true
then post the video(your good at that) that has such a sound anywhere near the time of the collapse of ANY of the buildings

still no evidence of loud explosions near the time of collapse

one of the most video recorded events in history and not a single explosive demolition caught on tape. :cuckoo:

yet these stupid fuckers want to argue that explosive demolitions were used. :lol:

Are these fire fighters all hallucinating?

There are 118 statements but I'm just showing a few.

Rich Banaciski -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 22]
We were there I don't know, maybe 10, 15 minutes and then I just remember there was just an explosion. It seemed like on television they blow up these buildings. It seemed like it was going all the way around like a belt, all these explosions.
Interview, 12/06/01, New York Times

Brian Becker -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Engine 28]
So I think that the building was really kind of starting to melt. We were -- like, the melt down was beginning. The collapse hadn't begun, but it was not a fire any more up there. It was like -- it was like that -- like smoke explosion on a tremendous scale going on up there.
Interview, 10/09/01, New York Times

Greg Brady -- E.M.T. (E.M.S.) [Battalion 6]
We were standing underneath and Captain Stone was speaking again. We heard -- I heard 3 loud explosions. I look up and the north tower is coming down now, 1 World Trade Center.
We were standing in a circle in the middle of West Street. They were talking about what was going on. At that time, when I heard the 3 loud explosions, I started running west on Vesey Street towards the water. At that time, I couldn't run fast enough. The debris caught up with me, knocked my helmet off.
Interview, , New York Times

Timothy Burke -- Firefigter (F.D.N.Y.) [Engine 202]
Then the building popped, lower than the fire, which I learned was I guess, the aviation fuel fell into the pit, and whatever floor it fell on heated up really bad and that's why it popped at that floor. That's the rumor I heard. But it seemed like I was going oh, my god, there is a secondary device because the way the building popped. I thought it was an explosion.
Interview, 01/22/02, New York Times

Ed Cachia -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Engine 53]
It actually gave at a lower floor, not the floor where the plane hit, because we originally had thought there was like an internal detonation explosives because it went in succession, boom, boom, boom, boom, and then the tower came down. With that everybody was just stunned for a second or two, looking at the tower coming down.
Interview, 12/06/05, New York Times

Frank Campagna -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 11]
There was nobody in the intersection, nobody in the streets in general, everyone just saying come on, keeping coming, keep coming. That's when [the North Tower] went. I looked back. You see three explosions and then the whole thing coming down. I turned my head and everybody was scattering. From there I don't know who was who. I don't even know where my guys went. None of us knew where each other were at at that point in time.
Interview, 12/04/01, New York Times

Craig Carlsen -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 8]
I guess about three minutes later you just heard explosions coming from building two, the south tower. It seemed like it took forever, but there were about ten explosions. At the time I didn't realize what it was. We realized later after talking and finding out that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.
You did hear the explosions [when the North Tower came down]. Of course after the first one -- the first one was pretty much looking at in like in awe. You didn't realize that this was really happening because you kind of just stood there and you didn't react as fast as you thought you were going to. The second one coming down, you knew the explosions. Now you're very familiar with it.
Interview, 01/25/02, New York Times

Jason Charles -- E.M.T. (E.M.S.)
I grabbed her and the Lieutenant picked her up by the legs and we start walking over slowly to the curb, and then I heard an explosion from up, from up above, and I froze and I was like, oh, s___, I'm dead because I thought the debris was going to hit me in the head and that was it.
Then everybody stops and looks at the building and they they take off. The Lieutenant dropped her legs and ran. The triage center, everybody who was sitting there hurt and, oh, you know, help me, they got up and and everybody together got up and ran. I looked at them like why are they running? I look over my shoulder and I says, oh, s___, and then I turned around and looked up and that's when I saw the tower coming down.
North Tower:
We start walking back there and then I heard a ground level explosion and I'm like holy s___, and then you heard that twisting metal wreckage again. Then I said s___ and everybody started running and I started running behind them, and we get to the door.
Interview, 01/23/02, New York Times

Are these fire fighters all hallucinating?

There are 118 statements but I'm just showing a few.

Rich Banaciski -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 22]
We were there I don't know, maybe 10, 15 minutes and then I just remember there was just an explosion. It seemed like on television they blow up these buildings. It seemed like it was going all the way around like a belt, all these explosions.
Interview, 12/06/01, New York Times

Brian Becker -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Engine 28]
So I think that the building was really kind of starting to melt. We were -- like, the melt down was beginning. The collapse hadn't begun, but it was not a fire any more up there. It was like -- it was like that -- like smoke explosion on a tremendous scale going on up there.
Interview, 10/09/01, New York Times

Greg Brady -- E.M.T. (E.M.S.) [Battalion 6]
We were standing underneath and Captain Stone was speaking again. We heard -- I heard 3 loud explosions. I look up and the north tower is coming down now, 1 World Trade Center.
We were standing in a circle in the middle of West Street. They were talking about what was going on. At that time, when I heard the 3 loud explosions, I started running west on Vesey Street towards the water. At that time, I couldn't run fast enough. The debris caught up with me, knocked my helmet off.
Interview, , New York Times

Timothy Burke -- Firefigter (F.D.N.Y.) [Engine 202]
Then the building popped, lower than the fire, which I learned was I guess, the aviation fuel fell into the pit, and whatever floor it fell on heated up really bad and that's why it popped at that floor. That's the rumor I heard. But it seemed like I was going oh, my god, there is a secondary device because the way the building popped. I thought it was an explosion.
Interview, 01/22/02, New York Times

Ed Cachia -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Engine 53]
It actually gave at a lower floor, not the floor where the plane hit, because we originally had thought there was like an internal detonation explosives because it went in succession, boom, boom, boom, boom, and then the tower came down. With that everybody was just stunned for a second or two, looking at the tower coming down.
Interview, 12/06/05, New York Times

Frank Campagna -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 11]
There was nobody in the intersection, nobody in the streets in general, everyone just saying come on, keeping coming, keep coming. That's when [the North Tower] went. I looked back. You see three explosions and then the whole thing coming down. I turned my head and everybody was scattering. From there I don't know who was who. I don't even know where my guys went. None of us knew where each other were at at that point in time.
Interview, 12/04/01, New York Times

Craig Carlsen -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 8]
I guess about three minutes later you just heard explosions coming from building two, the south tower. It seemed like it took forever, but there were about ten explosions. At the time I didn't realize what it was. We realized later after talking and finding out that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.
You did hear the explosions [when the North Tower came down]. Of course after the first one -- the first one was pretty much looking at in like in awe. You didn't realize that this was really happening because you kind of just stood there and you didn't react as fast as you thought you were going to. The second one coming down, you knew the explosions. Now you're very familiar with it.
Interview, 01/25/02, New York Times

Jason Charles -- E.M.T. (E.M.S.)
I grabbed her and the Lieutenant picked her up by the legs and we start walking over slowly to the curb, and then I heard an explosion from up, from up above, and I froze and I was like, oh, s___, I'm dead because I thought the debris was going to hit me in the head and that was it.
Then everybody stops and looks at the building and they they take off. The Lieutenant dropped her legs and ran. The triage center, everybody who was sitting there hurt and, oh, you know, help me, they got up and and everybody together got up and ran. I looked at them like why are they running? I look over my shoulder and I says, oh, s___, and then I turned around and looked up and that's when I saw the tower coming down.
North Tower:
We start walking back there and then I heard a ground level explosion and I'm like holy s___, and then you heard that twisting metal wreckage again. Then I said s___ and everybody started running and I started running behind them, and we get to the door.
Interview, 01/23/02, New York Times
some are just plain wrong, others are taken out of context

And still no audio available.....

you have heard audio but you like to pretend it would have to sound like a typical controlled demolition and like to ignore the fact NIST did not state "no typical controlled demolition explosions were heard or reported"..they say "no explosions were heard or reported" and the fact NIST concedes if building fell for the reasons nist claims it did.. a single explosion could also initiate a collapse

you have heard audio but you like to pretend it would have to sound like a typical controlled demolition and like to ignore the fact NIST did not state "no typical controlled demolition explosions were heard or reported"..they say "no explosions were heard or reported" and the fact NIST concedes if building fell for the reasons nist claims it did.. a single explosion could also initiate a collapse
and here you are again, arguing MINUTIA
the NIST didnt have to say that specifically for it to have MEANT just that
they were dealing with the actual collapse
and there were no explosions reported or recorded at any time relating to the collapse

A single explosion would not (Make that could not) have done the damage that hours long raging fires did.

and here you are again, arguing MINUTIA
the NIST didnt have to say that specifically for it to have MEANT just that
they were dealing with the actual collapse
and there were no explosions reported or recorded at any time relating to the collapse

bullshit..this is supposed to a a precise a scientific report and explosions were reported at the time of the collapse

Forum List

Back