911 another stake through the heart of the official story huggers!

Okay, so millions of people watch these two planes strike these two towers on live TV and it is supposedly all fake? There are hundreds of home-made videos out there that were taken from all sorts of directions from the towers, and they're all fake?

Are there any psychologists out there reading this thread right now? Could someone tell me what sort of mind has the need, the desire to believe that the United States government engineered the most massive deception in the history of man when they can't even get a website to work to dispense government run healthcare? A government that supposedly killed over 3,000 of it's own citizens by blowing up the two tallest buildings on the north American continent, PLUS several others by controlled explosions yet couldn't keep their mouth shut for 24 hours when they killed Bin Laden?

God, I thought I would amuse myself this morning by reading this thread. It's like walking into an insane asylum and trying to talk with someone who believes that batman is real.

Okay, so millions of people watch these two planes strike these two towers on live TV and it is supposedly all fake?

millions saw this on live TV and its all fake.

mat.gif

yeh havent seen a real on yet, why you got a real one? I would love to examine it.

You think the crashes in the matrix are real or cgi?

There are hundreds of home-made videos out there that were taken from all sorts of directions from the towers, and they're all fake?

Only the part where the planes are edited in, you got a real one?

Are there any psychologists out there reading this thread right now?

Yeh read my footer they think you people are 55 cards short of a full deck

Could someone tell me what sort of mind has the need, the desire to believe that the United States government engineered the most massive deception in the history of man when they can't even get a website to work to dispense government run healthcare?

aside from your nonsensical connection this is about planes being fake, who is to blame is another topic

A government that supposedly killed over 3,000 of it's own citizens by blowing up the two tallest buildings on the north American continent, PLUS several others by controlled explosions yet couldn't keep their mouth shut for 24 hours when they killed Bin Laden?

well they had good practice when they blew up waco and murdered 100's of their own citizens and murrah now didnt they or does your pea brain blink out for that one too?

God, I thought I would amuse myself this morning by reading this thread.

Yeh and you opened up a can of worms that I bet you wish you would have just kept yer mouth shut.

It's like walking into an insane asylum and trying to talk with someone who believes that batman is real.

Yes thats par for the course arguing with official story huggers but everyone gets a laugh at your expense.

0511-0809-0914-2137_Man_Shooting_Himself_in_the_Foot_Clip_Art_clipart_imagejpg.png
That's not LIVE TV you fucking moron.

Fuckng lunatic doesn't know the difference between live TV, and a previously recorded movie that is shown at a specific time. Wow.

Okay, so millions of people watch these two planes strike these two towers on live TV and it is supposedly all fake? There are hundreds of home-made videos out there that were taken from all sorts of directions from the towers, and they're all fake?

Are there any psychologists out there reading this thread right now? Could someone tell me what sort of mind has the need, the desire to believe that the United States government engineered the most massive deception in the history of man when they can't even get a website to work to dispense government run healthcare? A government that supposedly killed over 3,000 of it's own citizens by blowing up the two tallest buildings on the north American continent, PLUS several others by controlled explosions yet couldn't keep their mouth shut for 24 hours when they killed Bin Laden?

God, I thought I would amuse myself this morning by reading this thread. It's like walking into an insane asylum and trying to talk with someone who believes that batman is real.

Okay, so millions of people watch these two planes strike these two towers on live TV and it is supposedly all fake?

mat.gif

yeh havent seen a real on yet, why you got a real one? I would love to examine it.

There are hundreds of home-made videos out there that were taken from all sorts of directions from the towers, and they're all fake?

Could someone tell me what sort of mind has the need, the desire to believe that the United States government engineered the most massive deception in the history of man when they can't even get a website to work to dispense government run healthcare?

aside from your nonsensical connection this is about planes being fake, who is to blame is another topic

A government that supposedly killed over 3,000 of it's own citizens by blowing up the two tallest buildings on the north American continent, PLUS several others by controlled explosions yet couldn't keep their mouth shut for 24 hours when they killed Bin Laden?

well they had good practice when they blew up waco and murdered 100's of their own citizens and murrah now didnt they or does your pea brain blink out for that one too?

Yeh and you opened up a can of worms that I bet you wish you would have just kept yer mouth shut.

It's like walking into an insane asylum and trying to talk with someone who believes that batman is real.

Yes thats par for the course arguing with official story huggers but everyone gets a laugh at your expense.

0511-0809-0914-2137_Man_Shooting_Himself_in_the_Foot_Clip_Art_clipart_imagejpg.png

Fuckng lunatic doesn't know the difference between live TV, and a previously recorded movie that is shown at a specific time. Wow.

well by your definition every broadcast is live, so you think they had a direct feed to your tv set? stations do not operate that way LOL

mat.gif

:rofl:

KooKooBloJo uploaded so much garbage that his PhotoBucket account maxed out.

$kookoo.jpg

:lmao:

mat.gif

well by your definition every broadcast is live, so you think they had a direct feed to your tv set? stations do not operate that way LOL

Unless you are now claiming that the towers did not fall on September 11th, 2001, that is the day that we saw the footage. Those of us who watched the live feeds saw it early in the morning.

Did the towers fall that day? Do you think that there were planes added into pre-recorded footage of the towers falling, distributed to the various networks so they could air them and pretend it was live? How much time do you think that would take? How long were the towers burning before they fell? Would there have been enough time after the sun was fully up that day for the events to have happened, then someone adds to the various recordings of the events (which the networks all agreed not to show, obviously) and sends it out to pretend it is live footage?

Do you really expect us to believe you don't know the difference between a movie and a live broadcast, or that you don't think other people do?

What is this definition you claim Roudy is operating under by which all broadcasts are live?

:popcorn:

Unless you are now claiming that the towers did not fall on September 11th, 2001, that is the day that we saw the footage. Those of us who watched the live feeds saw it early in the morning.

Did the towers fall that day? Do you think that there were planes added into pre-recorded footage of the towers falling, distributed to the various networks so they could air them and pretend it was live? How much time do you think that would take? How long were the towers burning before they fell? Would there have been enough time after the sun was fully up that day for the events to have happened, then someone adds to the various recordings of the events (which the networks all agreed not to show, obviously) and sends it out to pretend it is live footage?

Do you really expect us to believe you don't know the difference between a movie and a live broadcast, or that you don't think other people do?

What is this definition you claim Roudy is operating under by which all broadcasts are live?

the dumb ass thinks everything was live, it was not. rarely does ANYTHING get shown live.

the first fuz blob they called a plane aired on tv was sept 12 and that was the naudet bros. he is either a fucking idiot or a liar.

I am not concerned with who did it, I am only concerned with what has been put in the public as factual when it is all fraudulent.

Last edited:

the dumb ass thinks everything was live, it was not. rarely does ANYTHING get shown live.

the first fuz blob they called a plane aired on tv was sept 12 and that was the naudet bros. he is either a fucking idiot or a liar.

I am not concerned with who did it, I am only concerned with what has been put in the public as factual when it is all fraudulent.
Wow, so when you're watching a "live" sports event, it's not live. It happened the day before. It's the same as watching a pre-recorded show like "The Sopranos" :cuckoo:

Fucking imbecile. He's so full of bullshit, he's like a landing strip for flies.

Wow, so when you're watching a "live" sports event, it's not live. It happened the day before. It's the same as watching a pre-recorded show like "The Sopranos" :cuckoo:

Fucking imbecile. He's so full of bullshit, he's like a landing strip for flies.

no its not live and even if it were 10 minutes before it is not live now is it.

yeh the same as watching a prerecorded show.

Like I said if you think you watched any of the wtc plane crap live you are either an idiot or a liar.

you watched no earlier than 1 day later, and everything else was shown later in the following week.

talk about make a damned fool out of yourself.

Last edited:

Like I said if you think you watched any of the wtc plane crap live you are either an idiot or a liar.

you watched no earlier than 1 day later, and everything else was shown later in the following week.

Oh okay, so the clip I saw of a plane crashing and the towers collapsing on Sept 11, was ONE DAY LATER (somehow what I thought was sept 11 was actually sept 12), and it was a fake clip. So were all the hundreds if not thousands of independently shown and filmed "live" broadcasts. So were all the witnesses on the ground. This was all either a mass delusion or concocted mass fraud perpetrated on millions of Americans by hundreds of thousands of people in the media and govt. who carefully orchestrated this.

Thanks for clearing that up. Now tell us, is there an asylum nearby where you live, and are there any vacancies?

Last edited:

Oh okay, so the clip I saw of a plane crashing and the towers collapsing on Sept 11, was ONE DAY LATER (somehow was I thought was sept 11 was actually sept 12), and it was a fake clip. So were all the hundreds if not thousands of independently shown and filmed "live" broadcasts. So were all the witnesses on the ground. This was all either a mass delusion or concocted mass fraud perpetrated on millions of Americans by hundreds of thousands of people in the media and govt. who carefully orchestrated this.

Thanks for clearing that up. Now tell us, is there an asylum nearby where you live, and are there any vacancies?

Oh okay, so the clip I saw of a plane crashing and the towers collapsing on Sept 11, was ONE DAY LATER (somehow was I thought was sept 11 was actually sept 12), and it was a fake clip. So were all the hundreds if not thousands of independently shown and filmed "live" broadcasts. So were all the witnesses on the ground. This was all either a mass delusion or concocted mass fraud perpetrated on millions of Americans by hundreds of thousands of people in the media and govt. who carefully orchestrated this.

As opposed to just hitting the towers with (for example) remotely controlled planes. The stupid from no-planers is unreachable. There is only mockery left.

you seen a clip of the towers being demolished you did not see any plane impact on sept 11. Oh yah all these independent guys broadcasting from tv stations in their back pocket, what a nut case lunar you are.

Last edited:

As opposed to just hitting the towers with (for example) remotely controlled planes. The stupid from no-planers is unreachable. There is only mockery left.
yeh you are right because only an irrational OSHugger would think this kind of shit was real and call blobs planes. Like the psychologists said they are fucking lunarticks.

0.gif

Last edited:
you seen a clip of the towers being demolished you did not see any plane impact on sept 11. Oh yah all these independent guys broadcasting from tv stations in their back pocket, what a nut case lunar you are.

As one example the CNN footage showed the planes approach and the immediate explosion. Because you don't see direct impact on the day, your cretinous conclusion is that there weren't planes:cuckoo:

Only an ignoramus who knows nothing about mpeg/jpeg artifacts, or the way footage changes during compression would say the "blob" is not a plane. It clearly is.

Answer this fuckwitt: What exactly stopped this massive conspiracy team from creating perfect cgi/imagery of the event?

As one example the CNN footage showed the planes approach and the immediate explosion. Because you don't see direct impact on the day, your cretinous conclusion is that there weren't planes:cuckoo:

Only an ignoramus who knows nothing about mpeg/jpeg artifacts, or the way footage changes during compression would say the "blob" is not a plane. It clearly is.

Answer this fuckwitt: What exactly stopped this massive conspiracy team from creating perfect cgi/imagery of the event?

His fantasies are getting farther and farther out there with each post. Pretty soon he'll be in Looner Orbit. :cuckoo:

It seems smoke doesn't move in KooKoo's world. :eusa_shhh:
:lol: and shadows don't happen either..

those arent shadows dumb ass

the smoke moves at approx .01% the speed of the plane so its not noticeable genuis.

you couldnt hand someone their ass if they bought you forklift and delivered for you tard.
try again shit for brains... [ame=http://youtu.be/4q5nE-k0tUQ]Second plane hitting The World Trade Center - YouTube[/ame]

it doesnt remain completely immobile, whats your problem, oh wait you are trying to invent a problem I forgot, ok carry on.

Can you point out where it moves?

I'm not inventing a problem, merely laughing at the gif you are trying to pass off as evidence. It's especially ironic considering your dismissal of all video evidence. ;)

yeh the whole smoke plume moves, compositing to add a plane doesnt change that

mark a pixel and compare the density if you dont believe it LOL
bullshit! when content is added everything else must be adjusted to match it.
also shit for brains the "moving smoke is not actually moving it's an illusion because whoever made that piece of shit dropped several frames when the planes were added.

yeh the whole smoke plume moves, compositing to add a plane doesnt change that

mark a pixel and compare the density if you dont believe it LOL

I'm not trying to say adding a plane changed any motion of the smoke.

What you don't seem to realize is that I, and others, are questioning the validity of the whole gif. There are no windows on the building, no separations at all, just flat panels. The smoke appears motionless. There is question about the accuracy of the shadows. It is a grainy, ridiculous-looking piece of non-evidence and that you try to foist it on us as valid proof of your assertions while, at the same time, laughing off the many different video clips provided, all with much clearer pictures, as well as the fact that many of us watched live broadcasts on 9/11, etc. etc.

But please, keep trying to point out how your blurred, grainy animated gif is undeniable proof that there were no planes!

I told you how to check it, nothing more need be said.

that is the cnn hezerkhani video

the video that you used for proof that a plane impacted the tower.

Sounds like you kids running down HYPOCRITE avenue dunnit.

bullshit that is a doctored gif have some balls and show post the un doctored version!

mat.gif

actually they do! you do know what a cable box is or an antenna is?
again you willful ignorance shines!

So no one saw a plane hit the towers on September 11? :confused:

also shit for brains the "moving smoke is not actually moving it's an illusion because whoever made that piece of shit dropped several frames when the planes were added.
actually they do! you do know what a cable box is or an antenna is?
again you willful ignorance shines!

ah huh yes sure ok of course

what a fucking dead brain tard

Last edited:

Forum List

Back