The Real Conspiracy Theory

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Not only the mass media is controlled by the establishments trolls. forums too. I have been banned hundreds of times, and the reason I joined this forum today was because I was suspended from another one because I made a thread about US ally Saudi Arabia sending death row inmates to fight Syrian people. I just signed up to another forum and as soon as I signed up I was no longer able to read posts, signed out, I can read them again. THIS IS THE REALITY, this is not a joke. so if any people who care about justice system read this, keep this in mind. we need to find a way to unite, the forums are being hijacked as the mass media

iron curtain in the US?
Feels like it - the difference is in USSR the opposition was controlled by force and violence, in USA/axis of good it is controlled by trolls and straw men who replace real opposition - in other words they control opposition by leading it. example is Ex Fed Herman Cain giving a Tea Party response to Obama's state of the union address in 2012

Not only the mass media is controlled by the establishments trolls. forums too. I have been banned hundreds of times, and the reason I joined this forum today was because I was suspended from another one because I made a thread about US ally Saudi Arabia sending death row inmates to fight Syrian people. I just signed up to another forum and as soon as I signed up I was no longer able to read posts, signed out, I can read them again. THIS IS THE REALITY, this is not a joke. so if any people who care about justice system read this, keep this in mind. we need to find a way to unite, the forums are being hijacked as the mass media

they are all working for the international bankers who are behind all the of the united states wars.the Rothchilds being the main force behind them.

they are all working for the international bankers who are behind all the of the united states wars.the Rothchilds being the main force behind them.
Right. btw, I tried to email you on this board but can't until I have 50 posts, so I emailed on regular email.

You maybe a nut, but you've stumbled upon what's turning out to be the biggest vulnerability to American national security. A site like this isn't so bad, there's credibility issues, there's no way to proof what gets posted on a talking board. However, when you add them all up, all the different sites out there, and you include all the social networking systems... Okay, to put it another way, y'all post on Facebook the personal details of your lives, your whereabouts and everything, and China is watching, and they're anticipating the mass trends, so then what's stopping them from weaponizing the butterfly effect? Obama's "one voice" speech is going to haunt the United States for the next hundred years.

How's that for a conspiracy theory?

I've been banned from message boards because of the government/illuminati/NWO conspiracy!

That's taking delusions of grandeur pretty far. :lol:

how do you know? your tin foil hat working over time again?

I feel confident based on the posts of pvsi I've read and the unlikely idea that some anonymous message board poster has been banned from hundreds of different sites as a way to silence his/her message.

:lol:

I've been banned from message boards because of the government/illuminati/NWO conspiracy!

That's taking delusions of grandeur pretty far. :lol:

I feel confident based on the posts of pvsi I've read and the unlikely idea that some anonymous message board poster has been banned from hundreds of different sites as a way to silence his/her message.

takes 2 to tango, ever try to have a holocaust discussion on a zionist operated forum?

takes 2 to tango, ever try to have a holocaust discussion on a zionist operated forum?
don't tell me....you believe the Holocaust never happened or even worse it was not ass bad as the "Zionists" say it was....
either way you're wrong...

Forum List

Back