9 Year Old Girl Kills Her Instructor with Uzi

I'm not sure why anyone bothers trying to argue or have a rational discussion with people who wish to force others to live and think as they do, which is exactly what the gun grabbing nutters want...

The number of crimes prevented is outnumbered by the number of guns stolen each year. Hence arming more criminals.

The media loves to promote stories like this, while ignoring the numerous times guns are used to PREVENT criminal acts. But since that does not fit the left wing media template, it goes unreported...and dupes like you get duped over and over and over again.......................................

Accidents happen...does that mean the government should disarm law abiding citizens? I guess so in the minds of some...and history tells us when citizens are disarmed, what happens?

The number of crimes prevented is outnumbered by the number of guns stolen each year. Hence arming more criminals.

The media loves to promote stories like this, while ignoring the numerous times guns are used to PREVENT criminal acts. But since that does not fit the left wing media template, it goes unreported...and dupes like you get duped over and over and over again.......................................

Accidents happen...does that mean the government should disarm law abiding citizens? I guess so in the minds of some...and history tells us when citizens are disarmed, what happens?

Which is why you are seeing more criminals getting their heads blown off. We need more of that.

-Geaux

We need more armed criminals? We need more kids getting hit by a stray? Is that what the NRA says?

Which is why you are seeing more criminals getting their heads blown off. We need more of that.

-Geaux

ZZm7S3A.jpg

I wonder why the left doesn't put as much energy into making automobiles and swimming pools safer for kids?

Instead, they go after a data outlier relative to kids killed by guns. Seems like a small return in investment with all those dangerous pools and cars out there

-Geaux

We need more armed criminals? We need more kids getting hit by a stray? Is that what the NRA says?

-Geaux

I almost missed your quote- If we terminated more criminals instead of enabling them, then gun crime would be a non-factor. Even criminals understand consequences that equate to loss of life

-Geaux

true. How many millions of guns are there now floating around this once great nation?

true. How many millions of guns are there now floating around this once great nation?

Considering there are ~97 guns per 100 households, the number is quite high thankfully

-Geaux

Accidents happen, but she is 9 years old. Please educate us dupes as to why a 9-year-old kid needs to play around with an Uzi?
"Play around with"?

Guns are NEVER to be "played around with". If you think like that then YOU are the one who shouldn't have guns.

What else can a 9-year-old think when he or she is handed a deadly weapon? This kid's got Barbie dolls in her bedroom, not Smith & Wessons.

Hey, damn, that gives me a great idea !!!

Assassin Barbie !!

Well, it didn't take long before the libs in this thread went to higher ground. But there's non left which is why they are pinned down at the moment

-Geaux

Forum List

Back