9 Year Old Girl Kills Her Instructor with Uzi

The media loves to promote stories like this, while ignoring the numerous times guns are used to PREVENT criminal acts. But since that does not fit the left wing media template, it goes unreported...and dupes like you get duped over and over and over again.......................................

Accidents happen...does that mean the government should disarm law abiding citizens? I guess so in the minds of some...and history tells us when citizens are disarmed, what happens?

So this story should go unreported?

Accidents happen, but she is 9 years old. Please educate us dupes as to why a 9-year-old kid needs to play around with an Uzi?

FYI, this dupe had a gun pointed in my face accidentally years ago so I take the stupidity of the far right being SO FAR UP THE NRA's ass very seriously and personally since people like yourself have no idea how dangerous guns in the wrongs hands are.

Since you are asking questions- Why do BLACK parents allow their kids to grow up without fathers thus become thugs and the like? Not until its your kid?

-Geaux

Only takes you one round for people who can't address the subject to divert..
If you can't stick to the topic then GTFO my thread.

I've shot some very large handguns as an adult and the recoil was quite stunning, literally. So putting an Uzi in a little girl's hands? Fucking stupid.

But that's the culture now. Guns are good, even in the hands of children. The NRA has the right trained like a bunch of seals at Sea World.
But if he wasn't right next to her he probably would have been ok.

The media loves to promote stories like this, while ignoring the numerous times guns are used to PREVENT criminal acts. But since that does not fit the left wing media template, it goes unreported...and dupes like you get duped over and over and over again.......................................

Accidents happen...does that mean the government should disarm law abiding citizens? I guess so in the minds of some...and history tells us when citizens are disarmed, what happens?

Accidents happen, but she is 9 years old. Please educate us dupes as to why a 9-year-old kid needs to play around with an Uzi?

FYI, this dupe had a gun pointed in my face accidentally years ago so I take the stupidity of the far right being SO FAR UP THE NRA's ass very seriously and personally since people like yourself have no idea how dangerous guns in the wrongs hands are.

Since you are asking questions- Why do BLACK parents allow their kids to grow up without fathers thus become thugs and the like? Not until its your kid?

-Geaux

Only takes you one round for people who can't address the subject to divert..
If you can't stick to the topic then GTFO my thread.

Oh... but I am on topic. You see events through sun filled glasses obscured by hate. But please, keep up the front of actually giving a shit about kids

-Geaux

"Play around with"?

Guns are NEVER to be "played around with". If you think like that then YOU are the one who shouldn't have guns.

What else can a 9-year-old think when he or she is handed a deadly weapon? This kid's got Barbie dolls in her bedroom, not Smith & Wessons.

"Play around with"?

Guns are NEVER to be "played around with". If you think like that then YOU are the one who shouldn't have guns.

What else can a 9-year-old think when he or she is handed a deadly weapon? This kid's got Barbie dolls in her bedroom, not Smith & Wessons.

How do you know?

I know that answer

You don't. :badgrin:

-Geaux

clingers trying to promote their fire stick culture (due to small pecker syndrome) through indoctrination. That girl will be in therapy for decades.

How come your link doesn't work?

And why does the video cut off before anything happens to the instructor?

The sheriff's department edited the tape before they released it to the press.

This is what is wrong with our gun culture. If it's all OK to have kids handling guns, then show the fucking consequences, don't edit out the parts where they blow someone's head off. Let's have reality.

But fantasy is what keeps the money rolling into the coffers of the NRA.

"Play around with"?

How do you know?

I know that answer

-Geaux

I seriously hope you are not a parent. And if you are, your neighbors have child protective services on speed dial.

This was NOT an accident. This was the result of some idiotic parents taking their kid to a shooting range, where an even bigger idiot handed the kid a dangerous weapon and didn't even THINK that she wouldn't be able to handle the recoil.

Good fucking riddance, I say.
Of course it was an accident and ALL accidents are the result of human behavior in one way or another.

Personally I think it's stupid to allow children to shoot powerful weapons but I think small caliber weapons are perfectly suitable for kids to shoot. i shot my first .22 when I was her age. And that instructor should have known that he should have been standing behind the girl to help her control the recoil not off to the side like he was.

clingers trying to promote their fire stick culture (due to small pecker syndrome) through indoctrination. That girl will be in therapy for decades.

Spot on, both points. Itty bitty penises demand high powered guns as compensation. Barring that they go for Harleys.

I suspect the girl's parents are pretty fucked up too, since they filmed the whole thing with their iPhone. What a pity. This girl should be removed from her parent's home. They are too stupid and immature to have small children in their care.

This is what is wrong with our gun culture. If it's all OK to have kids handling guns, then show the fucking consequences, don't edit out the parts where they blow someone's head off. Let's have reality.

"Play around with"?

How do you know?

I know that answer

-Geaux

I seriously hope you are not a parent. And if you are, your neighbors have child protective services on speed dial.

And why should that be?

I'll wait because this should be good

-Geaux

That girl could have just a easily run over and killed a guy at a go cart track

No one was "playing around" with a weapon, they were clearly at some kind of gun range.

The only problem I see is that the instructor stood right next to the girl while she was shootin'.

No it should not go unreported. The media should also report the numerous times guns are used for good....which you would not know about, since your media sources tell you guns are bad 24/7...and you lack the intelligence to see that the State wishes to take guns from the law abiding so they can impose more tyranny...so the state and their media dupe you over and over again....

Why do you lefties think government should do everything, when it is clear it can't do anything effectively and are terribly harmful?

Yep there it is...dump on the NRA like a good kooky leftist. You guys are so predictable and yet, you are unaware how predictable you are....

Spot on, both points. Itty bitty penises demand high powered guns as compensation. Barring that they go for Harleys.

I suspect the girl's parents are pretty fucked up too, since they filmed the whole thing with their iPhone. What a pity. This girl should be removed from her parent's home. They are too stupid and immature to have small children in their care.

Lets talk more about fucked up parents. Please start with Maritns and Browns too. Lets be all inclusive here

-Geaux

Children+Play+Toy+Guns+During+Eid+Celebrations+DhdmJmWWwYLl.jpg

Still haven't seen a shred of proof this is real.

Forum List

Back